WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Godfreaks (elected 346 days ago)
Embassies: The Accepted Realms, The Ascendancy, World Alliance, The United Territories, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Illuminati, Thunder, The Covenant of Shrek, New Tamedia, The Sentient Hub, Ivory Tower, Iura Pecunia et libertas, and Imperial Desdenea.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Loamhedge
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Loamhedge is ranked 1,015th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Republic of Zombiedolphins||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Logic is blind and often knows only its own past”|
|2.||The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberty or Death! Preferably, Liberty.”|
|3.||The People's Collective Docks of Collogne||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This is a Private Dock!”|
|4.||The Awfully Nice Nation of Halkia||New York Times Democracy||“Forever in its Shadow”|
|5.||The Lavender Sachet of Draftie||New York Times Democracy||“We're all eligible!”|
|6.||The Most Serene Cloisters of The Redwall Abbey||Corporate Police State||“I Am That Is”|
|7.||The Republic of Godfreaks||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do unto others as you want them to do to you”|
|8.||The Bad Idea in Retrospect of Ennui On The Mountain||Capitalizt||“meh”|
Regional Poll • Response to raiders in embassy regions
Voting opened 1 day 7 hours ago and will close in 12 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 4 hours ago: The Armed Republic of SEAL Team 2 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Loamhedge.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples created a new regional poll: "Response to raiders in embassy regions".
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Soviet Ozoiland of Vandoosa Funf of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Loamhedge.
- 10 days ago: The Awfully Nice Nation of Halkia arrived from Lazarus.
- 23 days ago: The Awfully Nice Nation of Halkia ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Tavern and Loamhedge.
- 51 days ago: Embassy established between Imperial Desdenea and Loamhedge.
- 51 days ago: Embassy established between Iura Pecunia et libertas and Loamhedge.
- 54 days ago: The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with Imperial Desdenea.
- 54 days ago: The Sovereign Republic of Desdenea of the region Imperial Desdenea proposed constructing embassies.
Loamhedge Regional Message Board
Redwall wake up
thats why this happened it was Redwall's turn to keep an eye on Halkia
*continues to sleep*
HEY EVERYBODY HOW YOU ALL DOING? ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT.
YAY!!!!!! welcome back
Request for comments from Loamhedge members.
I was reading the activity log around our latest unfortunate embassy closing, and I learned that nations can now be banned from a region without having to be present in said region. It appears that regions are banning nations participating in these raids. I'm proposing we do the same.
Proposed change: Particpating in a raid against a region with which Loamhedge has an embassy would be subject to banning from Loamhedge, regardless of their membership in/history with Loamhedge.
The effect would probably be largely symbolic, but still, it would be something.
I have always hated raiding I don't understand why people do it in NationStates
This is only my opinion but I agree with CP
If you participate in a raid on someone This region has an embassy with you should be banned from our region
even if it is only symbolic
I don't get it. So in other words, if we join this raid, then all three of our nations will be gone!
I'm not sure I follow GF.
Raiders recently captured The Darwin Allied Republics, that's why there's the embassy closure.
This would be preemptively banning the raider nations that participated in that (and future) raid.