WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Godfreaks (elected )
Embassies: The Accepted Realms, The Ascendancy, World Alliance, The United Territories, The Illuminati, Thunder, The Covenant of Shrek, New Tamedia, The Sentient Hub, Ivory Tower, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Avadam Inn, Dill Country, and Borg Kingdoms.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Loamhedge
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Loamhedge is ranked 2,079th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Republic of Zombiedolphins||Left-wing Utopia||“Logic is blind and often knows only its own past”|
|2.||The Republic of Godfreaks||Democratic Socialists||“Do unto others as you want them to do to you”|
|3.||The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberty or Death! Preferably, Liberty.”|
|4.||The Lavender Sachet of Draftie||New York Times Democracy||“We're all eligible!”|
|5.||The Collective Docks of Collogne||Left-wing Utopia||“This is a Private Dock!”|
|6.||The Awfully Nice Nation of Halkia||New York Times Democracy||“Forever in its Shadow”|
|7.||The Most Serene Cloisters of The Redwall Abbey||Corporate Police State||“I Am That Is”|
|8.||The Golden Kingdom of Jaboo||Capitalist Paradise||“Go big!”|
|9.||The Bad Idea in Retrospect of Ennui On The Mountain||Capitalizt||“meh”|
|10.||The Zombie Zen State of Xilften||Capitalist Paradise||“Every day is a good day.”|
- : Embassy established between Borg Kingdoms and Loamhedge.
- : The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with Borg Kingdoms.
- : The Dictatorship of Jampona of the region Borg Kingdoms proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Loamhedge and Dill Country.
- : The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with Dill Country.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Lieutenant of Iago of the region The swamp land of rednecks aborted construction of embassies with Loamhedge.
- : The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with The swamp land of rednecks.
- : The Confederacy of Crazy redneck of the region The swamp land of rednecks proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Sereny departed this region for African Continent.
Loamhedge Regional Message Board
nOpE jUsT hUmAnS tYpE mAnS hErE. cOOkInG bReAD aND tyPIng wITh ONly tWo noRMAl hUMan TYpe HAnDs.
Huh. Seems legit.
Anybody here Canadian? Happy Canada day.
Nope I am from the US
Happy 4th of July! Try not to burn anything down, please.
Happy 4th of July
Anyone excited for the Pluto fly-by?
I have been looking at some of the images and reading some of the data they are collecting
I am old school it will always be a planet to me
I remember the Voyager fly-bys in the 80's. Pluto looks cool, it's so different from those.
I didn't have much opinion on the "demotion", but thinking about it recently I think it should be a planet, along with Charon, Eris etc.
I know the voyager pics were great back then but the pics they get now are incredible
as well as the information they are collecting