WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Godfreaks (elected 248 days ago)
Embassies: The Accepted Realms, The Ascendancy, World Alliance, The United Territories, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Illuminati, Thunder, The Covenant of Shrek, New Tamedia, The Sentient Hub, Ivory Tower, and The Tavern.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Loamhedge
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Loamhedge is ranked 3,059th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberty or Death! Preferably, Liberty.”|
|2.||The Republic of Zombiedolphins||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Logic is blind and often knows only its own past”|
|3.||The Bad Idea in Retrospect of Ennui On The Mountain||Capitalizt||“meh”|
|4.||The People's Collective Docks of Collogne||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This is a Private Dock!”|
|5.||The Awfully Nice Nation of Halkia||New York Times Democracy||“Forever in its Shadow”|
|6.||The Lavender Sachet of Draftie||New York Times Democracy||“We're all eligible!”|
|7.||The Republic of Godfreaks||Democratic Socialists||“Do unto others as you want them to do to you”|
|8.||The Most Serene Cloisters of The Redwall Abbey||Corporate Police State||“I Am That Is”|
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between The Tavern and Loamhedge.
- 6 days ago: Embassy established between Loamhedge and Ivory Tower.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between The Sentient Hub and Loamhedge.
- 8 days ago: The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with The Tavern.
- 8 days ago: The Free Land of The Floating CityState of Serenity of the region The Tavern proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with Ivory Tower.
- 9 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with The Sentient Hub.
- 11 days ago: The Queendom of Buckingham Green of the region The Sentient Hub proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Star Trek and Loamhedge.
Loamhedge Regional Message Board
Welcome Collogne, I hope you decide to stay!
I most certainly will, thank you!
Oh, and guys, I know this region does not have a government, but I would like to propose issues in the World Assembly, and for that you need 2 people to endorse you. This is not for a polictical gain, I just want to introduce a topic in the World Assembly. If you want, I'd love it if you endorsed me for that reason!
Looks like you might have enough endorsements now.
*wakes up* Welcome Collogne *goes back to sleep*
*pats Redwall Abbey whilst in sleep* appreciations are granted *tucks in blanket awkwardly*
News item from the NationStates news: there's going to be another Z-Day on Halloween. Always open to suggestions, but here's the plan for Loamhedge response as it stands now.
* Researching a cure is encouraged.
* Borders will be closed for the duration of the event, to prevent intentional infections.
* I will send out the border password to everyone in a TG.
* Giving out the password to non-Loamhedge nations is acceptable and encouraged under the following scenarios:
a. Nations researching a cure, or in possession of a cure.
b. Nations set to exterminate but seeking safe haven.
Non-Ceatean undead in Loamhedge? No thank you, and good day!
you always keep the Loam secure CP I have faith in you
Cromulent, man, it's a good thing you're in charge 'round these parts.