WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Godfreaks (elected 161 days ago)
Embassies: The Accepted Realms, The Ascendancy, World Alliance, The United Territories, Star Trek, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Illuminati, Cliffs of the Iron Isles, The Fine Line Between Dream and Reality, and AnonymousHeadquarters.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Loamhedge
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Loamhedge is ranked 15,825th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Bad Idea in Retrospect of Ennui On The Mountain||Anarchy||“meh”|
|2.||The Most Serene Cloisters of The Redwall Abbey||Corporate Police State||“I Am That Is”|
|3.||The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty or Death! Preferably, Liberty.”|
|4.||The Lavender Sachet of Draftie||New York Times Democracy||“We're all eligible!”|
|5.||The Republic of Godfreaks||Democratic Socialists||“Do unto others as you want them to do to you”|
|6.||The Republic of Zombiedolphins||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Logic is blind and often knows only its own past”|
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Homage to Catalonia and Loamhedge.
- 4 days ago: The Awfully Nice Nation of Halkia ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The alliance of georgia and Loamhedge.
- 36 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Mesao Frio of the region Star Trek cancelled the closure of its embassy in Loamhedge.
- 37 days ago: Loctar of the region Star Trek ordered the closure of its embassy in Loamhedge.
- 39 days ago: The Lavender Sachet of Draftie arrived from Circle of Badularity.
- 52 days ago: The United Kingdom of Timriirr departed this region for United Nations in Solidarity.
- 52 days ago: The United Kingdom of Timriirr arrived from The alliance of georgia.
- 52 days ago: The Armed Republic of Stark Industry departed this region for The alliance of georgia.
- 53 days ago: The Bad Idea in Retrospect of Ennui On The Mountain arrived from The Ascendancy.
Loamhedge Regional Message Board
too many there were rioters in Argentina after Argentina lost.
And a riot afterwards!
this cup had everything
*sighs* Where I live, there are riots whether a given team wins or not.
Here, feel at home.
We don't have any pro teams so we only have dumb riots
no cool ones like our team one burn everything down
I gotta move to a cooler area
We don't riot over sports here. Our riots are scheduled for May Day, when some groups think that breaking a Starbucks window is going to stick it to the man.
Hey you can do that to a starbucks?
I thought their secret police would come and take you away if you did that
I love Dunkin donuts cause they sell any size iced coffee for .99 cents from 3 p-m, - 6 p.m. Starbucks doesn't have that.
Nah they just come and take your NBA team away. :) :(
So that's how that works