WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Zombiedolphins (elected )
Embassies: The Accepted Realms, The Ascendancy, World Alliance, The United Territories, The Illuminati, New Tamedia, Ivory Tower, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Avadam Inn, Dill Country, End 500, Haiku, The Embassy, The Utopian Freesocialists, National Federation, Eternal Silence, and 2 others.The Bar on the corner of every region, and The Illuminati Council.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Loamhedge
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Loamhedge is ranked 7,644th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty or Death! Preferably, Liberty.”|
|2.||The Most Serene Cloisters of The Redwall Abbey||Corporate Police State||“I Am That Is”|
|3.||The Golden Kingdom of Jaboo||Capitalizt||“Go big!”|
|4.||The Awfully Nice Nation of Halkia||New York Times Democracy||“Forever in its Shadow”|
|5.||The Bad Idea in Retrospect of Ennui On The Mountain||Capitalizt||“meh”|
|6.||The Republic of Zombiedolphins||New York Times Democracy||“Logic is blind and often knows only its own past”|
- : Embassy established between The Illuminati Council and Loamhedge.
- : The Empire of Werston departed this region for Jahkku.
- : The Empire of Werston arrived from Fight for land fight for freedom.
- : The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati Council.
- : The Republic of Portview Echo of the region The Illuminati Council proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Lavender Sachet of Draftie departed this region for Quiet Cottage on the Edge of the Cosmos.
- : The Jolly Jingle Jangle of Fa-la-la-la-la departed this region for The Sweet Ubiquity.
- : The Zen State of Xilften departed this region for The Sweet Ubiquity.
- : Embassy established between Loamhedge and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with The Bar on the corner of every region.
Loamhedge Regional Message Board
I used to love the Redwall series when I was younger. I think that's either how I found this region, or why I decided to move.
we are glad you came
I moved here because I thought the people were nice. I still do, but I thought that back then, too.
Cryptic news item and April 1st is soon. Expect foolishness.
Foolishness was served. :(
Haiku day today
Even if it don't make sense
I missed the foolishness awwwwwwwww.....
*opens the door to the Bar on the Corner with a big grin on his face*
aaahh, the rabbit!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, *bows* I'd be honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move! Isn't that awesome!
*holds the door open with one hand while it so happenend that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
The first guest of every region gets a drink for free! Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with the darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And the girls always fall in love with the guy handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell you soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*
is anyone on
Missed it by that much