WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Zombiedolphins (elected )
Embassies: The Accepted Realms, The Ascendancy, World Alliance, The United Territories, The Illuminati, New Tamedia, Ivory Tower, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Avadam Inn, Dill Country, End 500, Haiku, The Embassy, The Utopian Freesocialists, National Federation, Eternal Silence, and 3 others.The Bar on the corner of every region, The Illuminati Council, and Queens Coming Into Our Own.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Loamhedge
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Loamhedge is ranked 10,457th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Bad Idea in Retrospect of Ennui On The Mountain||Capitalizt||“meh”|
|2.||The Golden Kingdom of Jaboo||Capitalizt||“Go big!”|
|3.||The Most Serene Cloisters of The Redwall Abbey||Corporate Police State||“I Am That Is”|
|4.||The Republic of Zombiedolphins||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Logic is blind and often knows only its own past”|
|5.||The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty or Death! Preferably, Liberty.”|
- : Halkia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Queens Coming Into Our Own and Loamhedge.
- : The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with Queens Coming Into Our Own.
- : The United Kingdom of Peterhouse Gonville Somerville and Caius of the region Queens Coming Into Our Own proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sultanate of Al malik departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The Sultanate of Al malik arrived from Launching Point.
- : Embassy established between The Illuminati Council and Loamhedge.
- : Werston departed this region for Jahkku.
- : Werston arrived from Fight for land fight for freedom.
- : The Embiggened Republic of Cromulent Peoples agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati Council.
Loamhedge Regional Message Board
*opens the door to the Bar on the Corner with a big grin on his face*
aaahh, the rabbit!!
Ladies and Gentlemen, *bows* I'd be honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move! Isn't that awesome!
*holds the door open with one hand while it so happenend that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
The first guest of every region gets a drink for free! Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with the darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And the girls always fall in love with the guy handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell you soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*
is anyone on
Missed it by that much
I just noticed that we will be celebrating 10 years since the refounding of this region relatively soon.
Wow. It's been a while, huh?
a very long time indeed
Well that was very nice of them to say
Left them a thank you on their RMB in return.