WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Powers of Hyderbourg (elected )
Founder: The Founder of Liberosia
Embassies: Laissez Faireholm, International Republican Union, Central Pacific Empire, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Right to Life, Cashnatchee, Israel, Capitalist Paradise, Gay Equality, Sunalaya, Romania, The Illuminati, Fort Reagan, Demolibs, Reaganomic Paradise, The Christian Republic, and 20 others.FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, The Great American Union, Federation of Free States, The Atheist Empire, Benevolent Capitalism, Conservative League, Liberland, The Holy Church of Roads, Genuan Rebirth, The Greater Empire, ACA, LCRUA, Ireland, Juche Union, Eireann, Imperial Republic of Aztovika, Hyatt Islands, REATO, Next Generation Alliance, and New Celtic Order.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Libertatem
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Libertatem is ranked 16,767th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of Coumba||New York Times Democracy||“Libertate e Prosperitate ”|
|2.||The Confederation of Carena||New York Times Democracy||“Novus Ordo Seclorum”|
|3.||The Republic of The New United States||Moralistic Democracy||“Arise, O Glorious Zion, Thou Joy of Latter Days”|
|4.||The Republic of Rateria||New York Times Democracy||“For Rateria!”|
|5.||The Borderlands of Ls Union||Democratic Socialists||“Isang tao, isang gawa”|
|6.||The Federal Republic of Amisit||Left-Leaning College State||“Power to those with understanding”|
|7.||The Vintar Repuhblich of The White Wolf People||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The eagle doesn't capture flies.”|
|8.||The Wannabe Libertarians of Raniketh||New York Times Democracy||“Why not.”|
|9.||The Republic of Ozilton||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Home of the worthy, hell of the enemy.”|
|10.||The United Republic of New Jaslandia||Left-wing Utopia||“Libertas et dignitas omnium”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Draconfire of the region Assembly of Dragons proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Hymanai arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Brixistan arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Asst Min of Bad Behavior of The Ambassador to the CLFR departed this region for The Great Conservative Alliance.
- : The Republic of THI Founder of the region Hyatt Islands cancelled the closure of its embassy in Libertatem.
- : The Republic of Transemilian 9th Fleet of the region Hyatt Islands ordered the closure of its embassy in Libertatem.
- : The Free Land of Bastians arrived from Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region.
- : The Colony of Tasmarcova departed this region for United Safety Pact.
- : The Federal Republic of Alleronia of the region The Union of Totalitarian States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Iniquitatem arrived from The West Pacific.
Libertatem Regional Message Board
Most kids have to be home-schooled or attend private school to have I Pencil; Whatever Happened to Penny Candy?; or the Law as reading material anymore. The 5000 Year Leap was one of my middle school civics textbooks, and a 10mm film presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I --a Philosophy of Liberty was shown to my 6th grade class. A good classical education involving the Trivium, Quadrivium, and American Civics as devised by our founders and developed by the local counties helped produce some of the brightest minds in World history (until hijacked by Dewey, and the Progressive Modern Education "Progressives"). I am fortunate that the Dewey progressives didn't start taking over the curriculum of my school system until i was half way through grade school and a lot of teachers refused to conform into turning us into good little proles.
anyone willing to help me turn this into a graph of some sort?
What type of graph do you want?
Line or plot
Does spanking violate the NAP? I think so.
All parental discipline is force or coercion: time-outs, grounding, removing of privileges, etc. Parenting is a benevolent dictatorship.
From "eat your vegetables" to "tell your sister you're sorry" the only NAP kids need is in the afternoon.
So since nobody's really had any opinions on it in ages, I'm going to put Humpy's Constitution and my own up for vote either today or tomorrow, and I'll leave them up there for a while so we can get the 2/3 we need.
I'm not quite sure how we're supposed to get 2/3 when pretty much 90% of our citizenship base doesn't seem to do anything, but, hey, we can try.