WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Whipjangle
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in libertarian
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, libertarian is ranked 850th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Confederation of Paul Marks||Corporate Bordello||“Do not tread on me.”|
|2.||The Amerikanisches Reich of ThinkPads||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Rebellis ut tyrannus est obsequium ut Deus”|
|3.||The Empire of Snifkowoland||Benevolent Dictatorship||“You Will Respect My Authoritah!”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Notonthemapistan||Anarchy||“Democracy= 51 beats 49 that's why own a .45”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of New Chelel||Capitalizt||“In Sharess We Trust”|
|6.||The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912||Anarchy||“From many, one more”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Finsowok||Anarchy||“For King and Country!”|
|8.||The Republic of Libertarian California||Anarchy||“Eureka!”|
|9.||The Free Land of Sheetzland||Anarchy||“Live free or die”|
|10.||The Free-dom of Pacifica Omicron||Anarchy||“Come for the beaches, stay for the casual sex.”|
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Federal Republic of Daxe arrived from New Odessa.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Allied States of Northern Vermont arrived from United states alliance.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The People's Republic of Pittfall departed this region for Republic.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Free Land of Sublime arrived from Republic.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of Ahuntsic-Cartierville arrived from The West Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Protectorate of Ferravia lost WA Delegate status.
- 8 days ago: The Holy Empire of Chiotia departed this region for The Grand Imperial Order.
- 9 days ago: The Free Land of Laissez-faire Reign ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Confederacy of Free Market Anarchy arrived from Anarchy.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Someone Special 185 departed this region for Kyzikos.
Libertarian Regional Message Board
@ Sheetzland: It's my home and even if our state goverment rapes and robs us everyday and everyway I still love many of the things about the place.
Is that because it has high taxes?
High taxes, over regulation, and asinine gun laws are just the beginning.
I also understand that some towns are making it illegal to smoke in your own home! Talk about grounds for revolution! :D
Ideological Revolution > Armed Revolution
Hello, I'm new here! :D
Can I figure in the libertarian's map, please?
(And sorry for my bad english, but I'm basically french)
Quebec French or France French?
France french. :)
But there is no differences between french of Quebec and french of France, except insults but it doesn't matter. :>
California does indeed have vast untapped resources - but at this level of taxation and regulation it is going to go down, government SPENDING is just too high.
As for international organisations.
The IMF (International Monetary Fund) has a new plan - the Breitbart organisation exposed it.
All the major governments in the world to massively increase taxation and to grab large parts of people's savings.
Then the Welfare States will be sustainable (oh no they will not).
And people will not be able to dodge the taxes - because of "international cooperation" by the "international community".
I doubt this plan will actually be put into effect.
But the fact that the elite think it is reasonable (along with other plans - such as inflating government debts out of existence, disguised default) shows the international "educated" elite are lunatics.