WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of United Districts of the Republican State (elected 48 days ago)
Founder: The Commonwealth of Whipjangle
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in libertarian
As a region, libertarian is ranked 60th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Confederation of Paul Marks||New York Times Democracy||“Do not tread on me.”|
|2.||The Amerikanisches Reich of ThinkPads||Anarchy||“Rebellis ut tyrannus est obsequium ut Deus”|
|3.||The Empire of Snifkowoland||Benevolent Dictatorship||“You Will Respect My Authoritah!”|
|4.||The Republic of Totoso_Mussolini||Corporate Police State||“O Poder é meu”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of New Chelel||Capitalizt||“In Sharess We Trust”|
|6.||The OBNOXIOUS BARKING DOG of Libertarian Chaos||Anarchy||“Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market”|
|7.||The Armed Republic of Notonthemapistan||Capitalist Paradise||“Democracy= 51 beats 49 that's why own a .45”|
|8.||The Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912||Anarchy||“From many, one more”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Finsowok||Anarchy||“For King and Country!”|
|10.||The Dying Empire of Cynical Conservatives||Corporate Bordello||“God save the Republic”|
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Republic of Robaysia arrived from The Pacific.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Republic of Macho Dragon Republic arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Confederacy of Libertarian Philippines arrived from ASEAN.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Nation of Jesus our lord and savior ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Aqanar ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The The Libertarian state of Karh ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Free Land of Sheetzland ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of Libertarian California departed this region for Tofuline.
Libertarian Regional Message Board
Mathematics is 100% true - although "proven" is the wrong word. Mathematical truths (such as 1+1=2) just are true (by definition), as certain philosophical truths (such as the law of noncontradiction and the law of identity "A is A") are true (by definition).
If there is a need for proof then there is doubt - and new evidence may overturn existing accepted science.
Hat tip to the late Karl Popper.
The world contains 122,235 nations in 17,004 regions. Libertarian contains 38 nations, the 312th most in the world.
As a region, libertarian is ranked 16,959th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department. (bottom 0.3%, only 45 regions scored lower)
Paul Marks is ranked 38th in libertarian and 121,894th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department, scoring -545 on the Societal Mobility Rating. (bottom 0.3%, only 341 nations scored lower)
Paul Marks, AU 1912, and everyone else here. You guys have been my home ever since I joined. However, I regret to say that I must be leaving this region after my three year life here. Who knows, maybe I'll come back?
I'll miss you guys!
I hesitate to ask "why," so I'll just say that we'll miss you, and when you return you'll be welcomed with open arms! :D
Many thanks Constitutional Republic of Alternate Universe 912.
I have wished The Republic of Libertarian California good fortune in his new home.
Karl Popper - that name is a blast from the past - read him in graduate school
No one is correct about everything - but Popper was often O.K.
Of course do not try to follow Karl Popper on the methodology that economists should use - but then he was not really interested in that subject. Ludwig Von Mises was - very.
Wasn't Von Mises of the Austrian School?
Ah it's been forever, glad to be back. Yes Mises was an Austrian.