WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Yoddler
Embassies: New Brannack.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Liberal Haven
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 4,916th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
|2.||The Republic of Yoddler||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Refounder of Liberal Haven”|
|3.||The Geniocratic Holy Empire of Norchlin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|4.||The Liberal Republic of Alan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For The Revolution Of The World!”|
|5.||The Republic of Colombina||New York Times Democracy||“Every situation, case by case.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The North American Union and Liberal Haven.
- : The Federation of The Redoubt of the region The North American Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Liberal Haven.
- : Velocitia ceased to exist.
- : Corinius ceased to exist.
- : Lh god ceased to exist.
- : Velocitia arrived from Balder.
- : Makhnovist insurgents departed this region for The Confederation.
- : Makhnovist insurgents arrived from Balder.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Libcom.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Liberalia.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
The WA Delegate position in this region has Executive Power. Since the Founder doesn't seem to be doing anything except logging in when they receive their "Warning: CTE imminent!" email I suggest we get two people to join the WA, and have one endorse the other to regain some kind of power here, that way we can actually re-invigorate something here. I would try, but I'm already running a WA nation elsewhere, and you cannot have more than one. Any takers? Any alternate suggestions?
'Liberal Haven has an executive Founder and a non-executive unfilled Delegate position'
What gave you the idea it was executive? It's not. The Delegate here only has power over WA proposals, and that's it.
Ah, I didn't see it was non-executive until I looked into the settings. Perhaps if the founder CTE's we can refound this region so inactivity doesn't happen again.
You are now once again the featured region. I see from the WFE that vermin are not allowed. That seems prudent.
Congratulations to Liberal Haven on being today's Featured Region! Here's The day:
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Yes, today is a national holiday in the US. It is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day. Today we honor Dr. King's memory and advocacy of non-violence by flooding the world with weapons and bombing the hell out of innocent men, women, children and little babies in Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, and any other devastated peasant society that makes us uncomfortable.
Congratulations on being featured my liberal friends!
I wonder if by vermin he means malcontents?
I'll take that as a yes.