WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Yoddler
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Liberal Haven
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 1,456th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Farcore||Left-wing Utopia||“Just relax”|
|3.||The Republic of Corinius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the King”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Warring Kingdoms||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Freedom and Liberty For All!”|
|5.||The Republic of Poskrebychev||Democratic Socialists||“Only the truth shall triumph”|
|6.||The Republic of LH God||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Live Liberal Haven!”|
|7.||The Republic of Velocitia||Capitalist Paradise||“Faster pussycat”|
|8.||The Republic of Yoddler||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Refounder of Liberal Haven”|
|9.||The Democratic Republic of Liberal Seloria||Left-wing Utopia||“Defence will always be better then attack”|
|10.||The Oppressed Peoples of Ursulania||Father Knows Best State||“Queen Ursula of the Ocean”|
- 9 days ago: The Aristocracy of Woodfall Swamp of the region Pro Choice proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: Marauders politics ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of Cleombrutus arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of Yoddler added a dispatch.
- 29 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Ursulania arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 31 days ago: The Kingdom of Farcore lost WA Delegate status.
- 31 days ago: The Federation of Defender Puppet 2 departed this region for The Alliance of Protestant Nations.
- 32 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Warring Kingdoms arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 34 days ago: The Kingdom of Farcore became regional WA Delegate.
- 34 days ago: The Federation of Defender Puppet 2 arrived from Shrekistan.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
You are wrong my friend, as previously seen some raiders hack passwords to get into regions, and I bet if the Doom Squad will start to really hate us he will use hacking as raiders are just a bunch of #$@^#&$
They don't hack passwords. If they did, they would be DOS'ed immediately. Also the Doom Squad is a bunch of kids, and I doubt they have the technical expertise, nor the coding experience to hack regional passwords, which we don't have.
That's true about the DOS, it's against the rules, but How do you know they are kids? Don't you have to be 13 to play this game?
Children meaning under the age of eighteen.
Quiet here, it would seem.
Yeah we live in peace, we should probably create an off site forum
We once had one
And a constitution
And a RMB not littered with suppressed posts!
Just thought you may want to know The Doom Squad is being disbanded
It is about damn time. They finally must have realized they are complete failures.