WA Delegate: The Empire of Cartanis (elected 16 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Liberal Haven
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 1,025th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Disputed Territories of Eucosa||Corporate Police State||“Balls Balls Balls!!!!”|
|2.||The Federal Confederation of The Terran States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We must be willing to pay the price for freedom”|
|3.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
|4.||The Renegades of Stellanera||Capitalist Paradise||“Tooth, claw and nail”|
|5.||The Republic of Ar Gael||Compulsory Consumerist State||“In this world and the next”|
|6.||The Oppressed Peoples of Ursulania||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Queen Ursula of the Ocean”|
|7.||The Federation of Dorchenheim||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Man the walls, my fellows! Stand strong together!”|
|8.||The Republic of Corinius||Capitalist Paradise||“For the King”|
|9.||The Protectorate of UFoC Mission to Liberal Haven||Father Knows Best State||“We Stand On Guard For Thee”|
- 2 minutes ago: The Incorporated States of Strontium Dog ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Stagtopia ceased to exist.
- 2 days ago: The Holy Empire of Adesefh ceased to exist.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The People's Republic of Lanshiang ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Socialist Republic of Southern Applebania departed this region for Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of YPoliana ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Stupefazione arrived from The United Germanic Empire.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Cartanis removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 10 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Eucosa arrived from Balder.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Threedom Recruiter departed this region for United Sovereign Socialist Republics.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
someone remove the recruiter friendly tag
The question that really needs to be asked is whether this region is worth saving - those who originally thought so have since departed, a and to be frank there doesn't seem to be much going on here nowdays
If there is even one active nation, it's worth saving.
I will never give up my dream for a true Liberal Haven!
Hopefully once we refound we can rebuild an active community
Exactly- we aren't a haven until we have a founder.
So what about the draft? Do we have something ready?
I could get a draft, but first Cartanis needs the influence for a password, about 30 pts or so...
It would go faster if I had more endorsements. We need to get more defenders in here to help the process along. I've been talking to some groups but so far no luck
You might want to reconsider how long it will take to ever achieve your "dream" of refounding whilst Cartanis remains in control.
Unless there is a significant increase in WA natives endorsing Cartanis he will never reach the required influence level to implement either a password or to eject the large Influence nations such as Havre or Keinname
You do not have to take my word for this - independent scrutiny of the Influence levels is easy enough to do and will substantiate what I have already asserted here:page=dispatch/id=316842