WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Yoddler
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Liberal Haven
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 1,187th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Kingdom of Farcore||Left-wing Utopia||“Just relax”|
|2.||The Republic of Velocitia||Capitalist Paradise||“Faster pussycat”|
|3.||The Liberal Republic of Alan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For The Revolution Of The World!”|
|4.||The Republic of Yoddler||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Refounder of Liberal Haven”|
|5.||The Republic of Corinius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the King”|
|6.||The Republic of Poskrebychev||Democratic Socialists||“Only the truth shall triumph”|
|7.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
|8.||The Imperial Protectorate of UFoC Mission to Liberal Haven||Father Knows Best State||“We Stand On Guard For Thee”|
|9.||The Liberal Haven Deity of LH God||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Live Liberal Haven!”|
|10.||The Oppressed Peoples of Ursulania||Father Knows Best State||“Queen Ursula of the Ocean”|
- 6 days ago: Narcoleptic dreams ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Kingdom of Farcore lost WA Delegate status.
- 26 days ago: The Kingdom of Farcore became regional WA Delegate.
- 30 days ago: Liberal seloria ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The Glorious Esteemed Ambassador of Brannack Mission to Liberal Haven departed this region for New Brannack.
- 37 days ago: Warring kingdoms ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: The Glorious Esteemed Ambassador of Brannack Mission to Liberal Haven arrived from New Brannack.
- 52 days ago: The Liberal Republic of Alan arrived from Balder.
- 67 days ago: Narcoleptic dreams arrived from The arcadia isles.
- 73 days ago: The Kingdom of Cleombrutus ceased to exist.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
They don't hack passwords. If they did, they would be DOS'ed immediately. Also the Doom Squad is a bunch of kids, and I doubt they have the technical expertise, nor the coding experience to hack regional passwords, which we don't have.
That's true about the DOS, it's against the rules, but How do you know they are kids? Don't you have to be 13 to play this game?
Quiet here, it would seem.
Yeah we live in peace, we should probably create an off site forum
We once had one
And a constitution
And a RMB not littered with suppressed posts!
Just thought you may want to know The Doom Squad is being disbanded
It is about damn time. They finally must have realized they are complete failures.