WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Yoddler
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Liberal Haven
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 1,252nd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Geniocratic Holy Empire of Norchlin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|2.||The Republic of Colombina||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Every situation, case by case.”|
|3.||The Liberal Republic of Alan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For The Revolution Of The World!”|
|4.||The Republic of Yoddler||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Refounder of Liberal Haven”|
|5.||The Republic of Corinius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the King”|
|6.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
|7.||The Colony of Oakenhand IV||Benevolent Dictatorship||“The best lack all conviction”|
|8.||The Oppressed Peoples of Most Defs Not a DEN Spy||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Lol why would you even think that we're a part of DEN?”|
|9.||The Sultanate of Hazn bin Laid||Libertarian Police State||“We really hazn”|
|10.||The Liberal Haven Deity of LH God||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Live Liberal Haven!”|
- : Farcore ceased to exist.
- : Ursulania ceased to exist.
- : The Sultanate of Hazn bin Laid arrived from Star Wars.
- : The Sultanate of Hazn bin Laid departed this region for The Western Isles.
- : The Koninkrijk of Aithan of the region The Western Kingdoms withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Theocracy of New Massachusetts Bay departed this region for The Union of 15 Republics.
- : The Sultanate of Hazn bin Laid arrived from World Alliance.
- : The Sultanate of Hazn bin Laid departed this region for United Empire of Islam.
- : The OH MY GOD YOU ARE FEATURED of Congratulations on being Featured departed this region for The True Pacific.
- : The Theocracy of New Massachusetts Bay lost WA Delegate status.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
The WA Delegate position in this region has Executive Power. Since the Founder doesn't seem to be doing anything except logging in when they receive their "Warning: CTE imminent!" email I suggest we get two people to join the WA, and have one endorse the other to regain some kind of power here, that way we can actually re-invigorate something here. I would try, but I'm already running a WA nation elsewhere, and you cannot have more than one. Any takers? Any alternate suggestions?
'Liberal Haven has an executive Founder and a non-executive unfilled Delegate position'
What gave you the idea it was executive? It's not. The Delegate here only has power over WA proposals, and that's it.
Ah, I didn't see it was non-executive until I looked into the settings. Perhaps if the founder CTE's we can refound this region so inactivity doesn't happen again.
You are now once again the featured region. I see from the WFE that vermin are not allowed. That seems prudent.
Yes, today is a national holiday in the US. It is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day. Today we honor Dr. King's memory and advocacy of non-violence by flooding the world with weapons and bombing the hell out of innocent men, women, children and little babies in Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, and any other devastated peasant society that makes us uncomfortable.
Congratulations on being featured my liberal friends!
I wonder if by vermin he means malcontents?
I'll take that as a yes.