WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Yoddler
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Liberal Haven
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Liberal Haven is ranked 3,501st in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Geniocratic Holy Empire of Norchlin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|2.||The Republic of Colombina||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Every situation, case by case.”|
|3.||The Republic of Corinius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the King”|
|4.||The Republic of Yoddler||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Refounder of Liberal Haven”|
|5.||The Liberal Republic of Alan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“For The Revolution Of The World!”|
|6.||The Republic of Havre||Anarchy||“Big Bucks”|
- : The Community of Asildia departed this region for LCRUA.
- : The Community of Asildia arrived from The Chaos Brigade.
- : Velocitia ceased to exist.
- : Acadienne ceased to exist.
- : The Commonwealth of Meh meh departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Yoddler ejected and banned The Commonwealth of Meh meh from the region.
- : The Republic of Corinius arrived from Osiris.
- : The Commonwealth of Meh meh arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Henonootnear departed this region for Coalition of Sovereign Nations.
- : The United Kingdom of Henonootnear arrived from Quebec.
Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
'Liberal Haven has an executive Founder and a non-executive unfilled Delegate position'
What gave you the idea it was executive? It's not. The Delegate here only has power over WA proposals, and that's it.
Ah, I didn't see it was non-executive until I looked into the settings. Perhaps if the founder CTE's we can refound this region so inactivity doesn't happen again.
You are now once again the featured region. I see from the WFE that vermin are not allowed. That seems prudent.
Congratulations to Liberal Haven on being today's Featured Region! Here's The day:
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Yes, today is a national holiday in the US. It is Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day. Today we honor Dr. King's memory and advocacy of non-violence by flooding the world with weapons and bombing the hell out of innocent men, women, children and little babies in Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria, and any other devastated peasant society that makes us uncomfortable.
Congratulations on being featured my liberal friends!
I wonder if by vermin he means malcontents?
I'll take that as a yes.