WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Nyenskana
Leningrad is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Leningrad
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Leningrad is ranked 6,354th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Nyenskana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Capital”|
- 108 days ago: The Trans-Galactic Conglomerate of The Intergalactic Universe Corporation of the region Intergalactic Corporate Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 222 days ago: Embassy established between Dominion of Newfoundland and Leningrad.
- 222 days ago: Embassy established between Leningrad and The Ancient Lands.
- 222 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Republic of Seychelles and Leningrad.
- 222 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Windsor and Leningrad.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ancient Lands and Leningrad.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Stalingrad and Leningrad.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Leningrad.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Harbour Grace of the region Dominion of Newfoundland agreed to construct embassies.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Nyenskana proposed constructing embassies with Dominion of Newfoundland.
Leningrad Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.