WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Nyenskana
Leningrad is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Leningrad
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Leningrad is ranked 7,857th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Queen's State of Nyenskana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Capital”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Paramaribo and Leningrad.
- : The Queen's State of Nyenskana altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Paramaribo State of the region Paramaribo ordered the closure of its embassy in Leningrad.
- : Embassy established between Leningrad and Tskhinvali.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Northern Cyprus and Leningrad.
- : The Queen's State of Nyenskana ordered the closure of embassies between Leningrad and Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- : The Queen's State of Guaramirim of the region Tskhinvali agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Nyenskana proposed constructing embassies with Tskhinvali.
- : Embassy established between Leningrad and Paramaribo.
- : The Queen's State of Nyenskana agreed to construct embassies with Paramaribo.
Leningrad Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.