WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth Society, Atrigeas, Realm of Unrestricted Science, United Federation of Planets, Pelican Bay, The New Galactic Republic, Democratic Socialist Alliance, New Republica, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
The embassy with Commonwealth of Liberty is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 1 hour.
League of Tides is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in League of Tides
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 2,113th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Founders of Libertyworks of the region Commonwealth of Liberty ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Tuppity ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 44 days ago: The Incorporated States of Winged Hussar 20 of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 51 days ago: The Republic of Light Unleashed of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 54 days ago: The Cimmerian Berserkers of Tigahim of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 64 days ago: Astesia departed this region for Allied republics treaty organization.
- 65 days ago: Astesia arrived from Osiris.
- 77 days ago: The Everlasting Green Isles of Versus Militia of the region The Protectorate of Versus Militia proposed constructing embassies.
- 81 days ago: The Greater Reich of The Race of Lizards of the region The New Galactic Republic cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Well in whatever state it's in I'm glad it's still here and it's nice to see a familiar face
Hey T-Gus, you're a sight for sore eyes!
Aloha Tides, ditto. How goes it?
I'm cool with getting this ship moving again will the die hard LoT boys!! TGus you in? Anybody else up for a try?
You guys are going to have to show me how to do some things but I'm all for it
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.
Lardonia/Tides has CTE'd. We are founderless.