WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth Society, Atrigeas, Realm of Unrestricted Science, United Federation of Planets, The Proletariat Coalition, Pelican Bay, The New Galactic Republic, Democratic Socialist Alliance, New Republica, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in League of Tides
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 2,845th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Taste Of Liberty Fattens Freedom-less People ”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
|3.||The Dominion of Captain JT Kirk||Anarchy||“Live Long, and Prosper”|
|4.||The Sultanate of Therizard||Compulsory Consumerist State||“War, Modesty, Bravery”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm a nut, but not just a nut.”|
|6.||The Republic of Tides Libertarian Party||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Personal Sovereignty, Property, and Small Government”|
|7.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|8.||The Federation of T-Gus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Equity and Equality Under the Rex”|
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Gelawia ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Freed Imperial Swamplands of Digmound departed this region for Realm of Unrestricted Science.
- 7 days ago: The Freed Imperial Swamplands of Digmound arrived from Caeli Regio.
- 9 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray arrived from Lazarus.
- 21 days ago: The Honorable Republic of Blitzenburg ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Federation of Constantin of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 25 days ago: The Free Land of The Sorcerers Politician of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 31 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Greetings everyone. I'm back and I'm interested in taking an active role in bringing back this region if everyone else is as well
It's just Lardonia and me. Earlier we elected to stay and keep the region alive as a memorial to all that we once were, and to receive those who, like you, have returned. Welcome back T-Gus, I'm happy to see you.
Well in whatever state it's in I'm glad it's still here and it's nice to see a familiar face
Hey T-Gus, you're a sight for sore eyes!
Aloha Tides, ditto. How goes it?
I'm cool with getting this ship moving again will the die hard LoT boys!! TGus you in? Anybody else up for a try?
You guys are going to have to show me how to do some things but I'm all for it
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.