WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth Society, Atrigeas, Realm of Unrestricted Science, United Federation of Planets, Pelican Bay, The New Galactic Republic, Democratic Socialist Alliance, New Republica, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
League of Tides contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in League of Tides
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 11,540th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|2.||The Republic of Tuppity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Memento Mori, Carpe Diem”|
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorial Capitalist State of Versus Militia of the region The Protectorate of Versus Militia proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Greater Reich of The Race of Lizards of the region The New Galactic Republic cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 10 days ago: The Empire of Mace Windu12 of the region The New Galactic Republic ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 19 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Proletariat Coalition and League of Tides.
- 23 days ago: The Dominion of Heaven Bound Tonight of the region The Proletariat Coalition ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 58 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray ceased to exist.
- 60 days ago: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides arrived from Lazarus.
- 63 days ago: The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: Regional Founder The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides ceased to exist.
- 77 days ago: The Confederacy of Libertarian America ceased to exist.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Well in whatever state it's in I'm glad it's still here and it's nice to see a familiar face
Hey T-Gus, you're a sight for sore eyes!
Aloha Tides, ditto. How goes it?
I'm cool with getting this ship moving again will the die hard LoT boys!! TGus you in? Anybody else up for a try?
You guys are going to have to show me how to do some things but I'm all for it
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.
Lardonia/Tides has CTE'd. We are founderless.