WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
League of Tides contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in League of Tides
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 3,859th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm a nut, but not just a nut.”|
|3.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray arrived from Balder.
- 15 days ago: The United Galactic District's of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Pelican Bay and League of Tides.
- 64 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Allied Republics and League of Tides.
- 67 days ago: The Union of Free States of America of the region The Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 83 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Galactic Republic and League of Tides.
- 110 days ago: The United Empire of Centenniality of the region Continent of Xenonia proposed constructing embassies.
- 122 days ago: The Confederacy of Libertarian America arrived from Balder.
- 155 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Commonwealth Society and League of Tides.
- 169 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.
Lardonia/Tides has CTE'd. We are founderless.
I don't know why, but every so often I feel a need to come back and see if any of my friends from times past have stopped in. Please post if you see this.
Good to see you LA!
Good to hear from you. Lardonia is running the Tides account these days, right?
I sure am. Holding it down in case anybody decides to drop in some time... and in walks a true LoT veteran.
I miss the old days of the TLP/ELP coalition governments when the government was active and number were swelling.
Good day gentlemen. I can't remember which, but one of yous guys owes me 20 bucks.