WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Embassy.
League of Tides is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in League of Tides
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 1,103rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
- : Libertarian america ceased to exist.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Lang United departed this region for Tylorfoot island.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for League of the south.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Left Libertarian Union.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for League of the south.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Left Libertarian Union.
- : Embassy cancelled between Den and League of Tides.
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides ordered the closure of embassies between League of Tides and Den.
- : Embassy established between Den and League of Tides.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Good day gentlemen. I can't remember which, but one of yous guys owes me 20 bucks.
Hey Bill! Please stay active for a while, it would be great to have LA swing by to complete the trilogy around here!
Hello all! Good to see you Bill. I'm pretty sure that Lardonia owed us both $20.
This is quite the long term plan for the TLP we have here... just wait til everybody else dies off and seize power by default =) I call Minister of Handsome!
Well Bill, the other parties just couldn't hack it. And Bill, as I recall you're party head.
I'll take whatever title earns me a spot back on the the WFE. You boys wanna do something to start this old engine back up?
If you're serious, I have been crafting and contemplating a constitutional "nuclear option" to give us a jump-start. Interested?
I'm not sure, it takes a lot of work and a good bit of luck to get a region populated and functional. I'm not sure I have it in me. I'm more than happy to be the old sage Chief Justice if we do get the wheels turning.
I hope you all got your giggles and feel more manly with your middle school falsetto voices invading a grand region of one person.
Now that's better.