WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
League of Tides contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in League of Tides
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 13,387th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
- 8 days ago: The Confederacy of Libertarian America arrived from Balder.
- 41 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Commonwealth Society and League of Tides.
- 55 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 61 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Commonwealth of Liberty and League of Tides.
- 64 days ago: The Founders of Libertyworks of the region Commonwealth of Liberty ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 74 days ago: The Republic of Tuppity ceased to exist.
- 107 days ago: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 107 days ago: The Incorporated States of Winged Hussar 20 of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 115 days ago: The Republic of Light Unleashed of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 118 days ago: The Cimmerian Berserkers of Tigahim of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Hey T-Gus, you're a sight for sore eyes!
Aloha Tides, ditto. How goes it?
I'm cool with getting this ship moving again will the die hard LoT boys!! TGus you in? Anybody else up for a try?
You guys are going to have to show me how to do some things but I'm all for it
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.
Lardonia/Tides has CTE'd. We are founderless.
I don't know why, but every so often I feel a need to come back and see if any of my friends from times past have stopped in. Please post if you see this.