WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
League of Tides is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in League of Tides
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 396th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
- 13 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Commonwealth Society and League of Tides.
- 15 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Commonwealth of Liberty and League of Tides.
- 24 days ago: The Founders of Libertyworks of the region Commonwealth of Liberty ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 34 days ago: The Republic of Tuppity ceased to exist.
- 67 days ago: The Reis-i Cumhur of Atrigeas of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 67 days ago: The Incorporated States of Winged Hussar 20 of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 75 days ago: The Republic of Light Unleashed of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 78 days ago: The Cimmerian Berserkers of Tigahim of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 87 days ago: Astesia departed this region for Allied republics treaty organization.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Well in whatever state it's in I'm glad it's still here and it's nice to see a familiar face
Hey T-Gus, you're a sight for sore eyes!
Aloha Tides, ditto. How goes it?
I'm cool with getting this ship moving again will the die hard LoT boys!! TGus you in? Anybody else up for a try?
You guys are going to have to show me how to do some things but I'm all for it
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.
Lardonia/Tides has CTE'd. We are founderless.