WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
League of Tides contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in League of Tides
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 11,408th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|2.||The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Taste Of Liberty Fattens Freedom-less People ”|
- : Libertarian america ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Lzzon departed this region for The Allied Republics.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Lzzon arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between League of Tides and Federation of Planets Headquarters.
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides agreed to construct embassies with Federation of Planets Headquarters.
- : The Dragon Master of Aksun of the region Federation of Planets Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : Bill murray ceased to exist.
- : The Fantasy of Cafla of the region New Republica proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between New Republica and League of Tides.
- : The Red Fleet Yay-hoos of TRF Submarine Group I of the region New Republica ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
I sure am. Holding it down in case anybody decides to drop in some time... and in walks a true LoT veteran.
I miss the old days of the TLP/ELP coalition governments when the government was active and number were swelling.
Good day gentlemen. I can't remember which, but one of yous guys owes me 20 bucks.
Hey Bill! Please stay active for a while, it would be great to have LA swing by to complete the trilogy around here!
Hello all! Good to see you Bill. I'm pretty sure that Lardonia owed us both $20.
This is quite the long term plan for the TLP we have here... just wait til everybody else dies off and seize power by default =) I call Minister of Handsome!
Well Bill, the other parties just couldn't hack it. And Bill, as I recall you're party head.
I'll take whatever title earns me a spot back on the the WFE. You boys wanna do something to start this old engine back up?
If you're serious, I have been crafting and contemplating a constitutional "nuclear option" to give us a jump-start. Interested?
I'm not sure, it takes a lot of work and a good bit of luck to get a region populated and functional. I'm not sure I have it in me. I'm more than happy to be the old sage Chief Justice if we do get the wheels turning.