WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
The embassy with New Republica is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days.
League of Tides contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in League of Tides
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 16,710th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|2.||The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Taste Of Liberty Fattens Freedom-less People ”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm a nut, but not just a nut.”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Red Fleet REATO Beat-O of TRF Submarine Group I of the region New Republica ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 14 days ago: The Confederacy of Libertarian America arrived from Balder.
- 22 days ago: The Confederacy of Libertarian America ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia arrived from Lazarus.
- 42 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray arrived from Balder.
- 54 days ago: The Hyper Commonwealth of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- 67 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Pelican bay and League of Tides.
- 103 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Allied Republics and League of Tides.
- 106 days ago: The Union of Free States of America of the region The Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 122 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Galactic Republic and League of Tides.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Good to hear from you. Lardonia is running the Tides account these days, right?
I sure am. Holding it down in case anybody decides to drop in some time... and in walks a true LoT veteran.
I miss the old days of the TLP/ELP coalition governments when the government was active and number were swelling.
Good day gentlemen. I can't remember which, but one of yous guys owes me 20 bucks.
Hey Bill! Please stay active for a while, it would be great to have LA swing by to complete the trilogy around here!
Hello all! Good to see you Bill. I'm pretty sure that Lardonia owed us both $20.
This is quite the long term plan for the TLP we have here... just wait til everybody else dies off and seize power by default =) I call Minister of Handsome!
Well Bill, the other parties just couldn't hack it. And Bill, as I recall you're party head.
I'll take whatever title earns me a spot back on the the WFE. You boys wanna do something to start this old engine back up?
If you're serious, I have been crafting and contemplating a constitutional "nuclear option" to give us a jump-start. Interested?