WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Embassy.
League of Tides contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in League of Tides
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 16,576th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Taste Of Liberty Fattens Freedom-less People ”|
|2.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
- : The Confederacy of Libertarian America arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and League of Tides.
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : Embassy cancelled between DEN and League of Tides.
- : The Federal Republic of Green Paradise4 of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides removed regional password protection.
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides tagged the region "Free Trade".
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides tagged the region "Neutral".
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides removed the tag "Puppet Storage".
League of Tides Regional Message Board
I sure am. Holding it down in case anybody decides to drop in some time... and in walks a true LoT veteran.
I miss the old days of the TLP/ELP coalition governments when the government was active and number were swelling.
Good day gentlemen. I can't remember which, but one of yous guys owes me 20 bucks.
Hey Bill! Please stay active for a while, it would be great to have LA swing by to complete the trilogy around here!
Hello all! Good to see you Bill. I'm pretty sure that Lardonia owed us both $20.
This is quite the long term plan for the TLP we have here... just wait til everybody else dies off and seize power by default =) I call Minister of Handsome!
Well Bill, the other parties just couldn't hack it. And Bill, as I recall you're party head.
I'll take whatever title earns me a spot back on the the WFE. You boys wanna do something to start this old engine back up?
If you're serious, I have been crafting and contemplating a constitutional "nuclear option" to give us a jump-start. Interested?
I'm not sure, it takes a lot of work and a good bit of luck to get a region populated and functional. I'm not sure I have it in me. I'm more than happy to be the old sage Chief Justice if we do get the wheels turning.