WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
League of Tides contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in League of Tides
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 13,187th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
|3.||The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Taste Of Liberty Fattens Freedom-less People ”|
- : Bill murray ceased to exist.
- : The Fantasy of Cafla of the region New Republica proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between New Republica and League of Tides.
- : The Red Fleet Yay-hoos of TRF Submarine Group I of the region New Republica ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- : The Confederacy of Libertarian America arrived from Balder.
- : The Confederacy of Libertarian America ceased to exist.
- : The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia arrived from Lazarus.
- : Bill murray arrived from Balder.
- : The Hycan Empire of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Pelican bay and League of Tides.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
I sure am. Holding it down in case anybody decides to drop in some time... and in walks a true LoT veteran.
I miss the old days of the TLP/ELP coalition governments when the government was active and number were swelling.
Good day gentlemen. I can't remember which, but one of yous guys owes me 20 bucks.
Hey Bill! Please stay active for a while, it would be great to have LA swing by to complete the trilogy around here!
Hello all! Good to see you Bill. I'm pretty sure that Lardonia owed us both $20.
This is quite the long term plan for the TLP we have here... just wait til everybody else dies off and seize power by default =) I call Minister of Handsome!
Well Bill, the other parties just couldn't hack it. And Bill, as I recall you're party head.
I'll take whatever title earns me a spot back on the the WFE. You boys wanna do something to start this old engine back up?
If you're serious, I have been crafting and contemplating a constitutional "nuclear option" to give us a jump-start. Interested?
I'm not sure, it takes a lot of work and a good bit of luck to get a region populated and functional. I'm not sure I have it in me. I'm more than happy to be the old sage Chief Justice if we do get the wheels turning.