WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Embassy.
League of Tides contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in League of Tides
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 3,148th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Lang United departed this region for Tylorfoot island.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for League of the south.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Left Libertarian Union.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for League of the south.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Left Libertarian Union.
- : Embassy cancelled between Den and League of Tides.
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides ordered the closure of embassies between League of Tides and Den.
- : Embassy established between Den and League of Tides.
- : The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides removed regional password protection.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Good day gentlemen. I can't remember which, but one of yous guys owes me 20 bucks.
Hey Bill! Please stay active for a while, it would be great to have LA swing by to complete the trilogy around here!
Hello all! Good to see you Bill. I'm pretty sure that Lardonia owed us both $20.
This is quite the long term plan for the TLP we have here... just wait til everybody else dies off and seize power by default =) I call Minister of Handsome!
Well Bill, the other parties just couldn't hack it. And Bill, as I recall you're party head.
I'll take whatever title earns me a spot back on the the WFE. You boys wanna do something to start this old engine back up?
If you're serious, I have been crafting and contemplating a constitutional "nuclear option" to give us a jump-start. Interested?
I'm not sure, it takes a lot of work and a good bit of luck to get a region populated and functional. I'm not sure I have it in me. I'm more than happy to be the old sage Chief Justice if we do get the wheels turning.
I hope you all got your giggles and feel more manly with your middle school falsetto voices invading a grand region of one person.
Now that's better.