WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Gelawia (elected 86 days ago)
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth Society, Atrigeas, Realm of Unrestricted Science, United Federation of Planets, The Proletariat Coalition, Pelican Bay, The New Galactic Republic, Democratic Socialist Alliance, New Republica, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in League of Tides
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 12,406th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of T-Gus||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Equity and Equality Under the Rex”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm a nut, but not just a nut.”|
|3.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|4.||The Republic of Tides Libertarian Party||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Personal Sovereignty, Property, and Small Government”|
|5.||The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Taste Of Liberty Fattens Freedom-less People ”|
|6.||The Sultanate of Therizard||Compulsory Consumerist State||“War, Modesty, Bravery”|
|7.||The Dominion of Captain JT Kirk||Anarchy||“Live Long, and Prosper”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
|9.||The Republic of Gelawia||Left-Leaning College State||“If its not bolted down...”|
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray arrived from Lazarus.
- 14 days ago: The Honorable Republic of Blitzenburg ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Federation of Constantin of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 18 days ago: The Free Land of The Sorcerers Politician of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 24 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Greater Reich of The Race of Lizards of the region The New Galactic Republic cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 29 days ago: The Armed Republic of New Lazaria of the region The New Galactic Republic ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 29 days ago: The Federation of T-Gus arrived from Balder.
- 42 days ago: Blitzenburg arrived from Osiris.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Greetings everyone. I'm back and I'm interested in taking an active role in bringing back this region if everyone else is as well
It's just Lardonia and me. Earlier we elected to stay and keep the region alive as a memorial to all that we once were, and to receive those who, like you, have returned. Welcome back T-Gus, I'm happy to see you.
Well in whatever state it's in I'm glad it's still here and it's nice to see a familiar face
Hey T-Gus, you're a sight for sore eyes!
Aloha Tides, ditto. How goes it?
I'm cool with getting this ship moving again will the die hard LoT boys!! TGus you in? Anybody else up for a try?
You guys are going to have to show me how to do some things but I'm all for it
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.