WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth Society, Atrigeas, Realm of Unrestricted Science, United Federation of Planets, The Proletariat Coalition, Pelican Bay, The New Galactic Republic, Democratic Socialist Alliance, New Republica, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
League of Tides contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in League of Tides
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 2,007th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|2.||The Republic of Tuppity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Memento Mori, Carpe Diem”|
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Bill Murray ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Regional Founder The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Confederacy of Libertarian America ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Dominion of Captain JT Kirk ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of Tides Libertarian Party ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: Lardonia arrived from Balder.
- 52 days ago: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides arrived from Osiris.
- 54 days ago: Regional Founder The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides ceased to exist.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
Well in whatever state it's in I'm glad it's still here and it's nice to see a familiar face
Hey T-Gus, you're a sight for sore eyes!
Aloha Tides, ditto. How goes it?
I'm cool with getting this ship moving again will the die hard LoT boys!! TGus you in? Anybody else up for a try?
You guys are going to have to show me how to do some things but I'm all for it
Woop! Hells yeah. Maybe we should get little constitutional convention going. Overhaul some stuff and have some fun here.
Sure thing. After Tuesday I should have plenty of time.
Lardonia/Tides has CTE'd. We are founderless.
My sincere apologies.