WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Gelawia (elected 47 days ago)
Founder: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides
Embassies: The Allied Republics, The Commonwealth Society, Atrigeas, Realm of Unrestricted Science, United Federation of Planets, The Proletariat Coalition, Pelican Bay, The New Galactic Republic, Democratic Socialist Alliance, New Republica, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in League of Tides
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, League of Tides is ranked 14,005th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Sultanate of Therizard||Compulsory Consumerist State||“War, Modesty, Bravery”|
|2.||The Dominion of Captain JT Kirk||Anarchy||“Live Long, and Prosper”|
|3.||The Republic of Gelawia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If its not bolted down...”|
|4.||The Republic of Tides Libertarian Party||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Personal Sovereignty, Property, and Small Government”|
|5.||The Honorable Republic of Blitzenburg||Anarchy||“Honor, Duty, Loyalty”|
|6.||The Enlightened Lands of Lardonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The Taste Of Liberty Fattens Freedom-less People ”|
|7.||The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides||Capitalist Paradise||“Liberty Through Words, Action or Blood.”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Libertarian America||Anarchy||“The age of wisdom begins when you get a pocket knife.”|
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Honorable Republic of Blitzenburg arrived from Osiris.
- 8 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Federation of Constantin of the region Atrigeas cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Red Plasma of the region Atrigeas ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Tides.
- 20 days ago: Embassy established between Commonwealth of Liberty and League of Tides.
- 22 days ago: The Zombie of Percvania of the region Trainsylvinea proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides agreed to construct embassies with Commonwealth of Liberty.
- 28 days ago: The Republic of Libertyworks of the region Commonwealth of Liberty proposed constructing embassies.
- 42 days ago: The Sabbaticalized Sentinel of Tides updated the World Factbook entry.
- 42 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Confederation of Nations and League of Tides.
League of Tides Regional Message Board
its passed. damn mods lol
Happy Thanksgiving All!
Post by The messenger suppressed by a moderator.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Runento has CTE'd. Where do we go from here? When do we just give up? Do we emigrate as a group, or take our own paths?
Sadly, I think it's time to close the League of Tides. We have always stuck together, but if our gates will now close for good, I'm willing to move as a group even if it's a small one, with all who are willing.
Alright boys, where do we go? To be honest, I'm not even sure if I'll stay on NS.
Bill has CTE
If you are looking for a place to go, the Allied Republics will receive you in open arms. If you don't take up on our offer, at least know that we will always be there waiting for you guys.
Sorry TAR, but we have decided to stay put.