WA Delegate: None.
Founder: United khagan hordes
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in League of Newman
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, League of Newman is ranked 3,754th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Confederation of Nulendbund||Capitalist Paradise||“Wealth is Freedom”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Lightless Realm||Compulsory Consumerist State||“All the world will be ours.”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Kazkoslovakia||Father Knows Best State||“Вы играете на калькуляторе?”|
|4.||The Borderlands of Prunoria||Father Knows Best State||“Don't forget to drink your Prune juice.”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Sacred Hyrule||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“When all is chaos, we are order”|
|6.||The Republic of Republic of Jadonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Smoke weed everyday”|
|7.||The Free Land of Azdhfiuh||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Gogfjvbna we trust!”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of The Golden Pacific||Father Knows Best State||“Eureka!”|
|9.||The Galactic Federation of Derptopia||New York Times Democracy||“Because You Touch Yourself at Night”|
|10.||The Empire of Hidolia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“All Hail the Emperor and his Vision”|
- 13 days ago: The Armed Republic of Pimpin Since Pimpin ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Republic of Jadonia arrived from The Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Dictatorship of Glacien departed this region for North railen coalition.
- 24 days ago: The Kingdom of Ethopian Empire departed this region for North railen coalition.
- 24 days ago: The Dictatorship of Glacien arrived from The Pacific.
- 24 days ago: The Republic of Sparatris lost WA Delegate status.
- 25 days ago: The Sovereignty of Vandersberg departed this region for Lazarus.
- 28 days ago: The Kingdom of Greater Sermo ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Kingdom of Ethopian Empire arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 28 days ago: The Federation of Dalkata ceased to exist.
League of Newman Regional Message Board
Dropping like flies...
Prob. because the thread is long dead. If a new one is made (and maybe a new region, because this one is founder-less and unless the founder comes back nothing can be changed, as the WA delegate has no power), then interest will be sparked?
Actually founder-less regions automatically allow the WA delegate admin powers. My bad. :V
Welp, let me be the first to say there are people here now.
Chances are the more posts that are made in the thread, the more likely other people will trickle in to join us.
I invited my friend too, the pimp guy, gonna get someone else to join soon.
zin908 joining the party.
2nd to last for most scientifically advanced.
I am ok with this. it fits in with the backstory I wrote in my Factbook
Attention, members of the World Assembly:
You guys are nerds.