WA Delegate: None.
Founder: United khagan hordes
League of Newman is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in League of Newman
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, League of Newman is ranked 15,404th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Galactic Federation of Derptopia||New York Times Democracy||“Because You Touch Yourself at Night”|
- 123 days ago: The Borderlands of Sawuslavia departed this region for Sawuslavian Tracts.
- 123 days ago: The Borderlands of Sawuslavia arrived from Republica.
- 288 days ago: The Empire of The Turian Hierachy ceased to exist.
- 296 days ago: The Confederacy of Saucon ceased to exist.
- 310 days ago: The Federation of Silverwald ceased to exist.
- 339 days ago: The Coffee Cups of Scottish Royals ceased to exist.
- 342 days ago: The Colony of Sunken Depths ceased to exist.
- 349 days ago: Saucon arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 year 27 days ago: The Republic of Ciberna ceased to exist.
- 1 year 37 days ago: The Free Nation of Reppenele ceased to exist.
League of Newman Regional Message Board
Well, here we are. If you have any beef you want settled, look me up and I'm sure I can lend a hand.
This is actually starting to die out now, isn't it?
I'm still here, yo. Aaaaaaalways will be.
Did the thread die?
Last post was since early July, so..
Welp this is gay
SCN Austria will be seeking a better location for it's citizens since this one is apparently deserted.
Dropping like flies...
Prob. because the thread is long dead. If a new one is made (and maybe a new region, because this one is founder-less and unless the founder comes back nothing can be changed, as the WA delegate has no power), then interest will be sparked?
Actually founder-less regions automatically allow the WA delegate admin powers. My bad. :V