WA Delegate: None.
Founder: United khagan hordes
League of Newman contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in League of Newman
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, League of Newman is ranked 3,008th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Galactic Federation of Derptopia||New York Times Democracy||“Because You Touch Yourself at Night”|
|2.||The Empire of The Turian Hierachy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do what you want, we just want money.”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Saucon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberté, égalité, fraternité”|
- 5 days ago: The Federation of Silverwald ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Coffee Cups of Scottish Royals ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: The Colony of Sunken Depths ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: The Confederacy of Saucon arrived from Lazarus.
- 87 days ago: The Republic of Ciberna ceased to exist.
- 98 days ago: The Free Nation of Reppenele ceased to exist.
- 98 days ago: The Empire of Draks ceased to exist.
- 116 days ago: The Megacorporation of Sekkisi ceased to exist.
- 117 days ago: The Free Land of Zuulian Imperium ceased to exist.
- 125 days ago: Jenhadi departed this region for Jenhadi commonwealths.
League of Newman Regional Message Board
Well, here we are. If you have any beef you want settled, look me up and I'm sure I can lend a hand.
This is actually starting to die out now, isn't it?
I'm still here, yo. Aaaaaaalways will be.
Did the thread die?
Last post was since early July, so..
Welp this is gay
SCN Austria will be seeking a better location for it's citizens since this one is apparently deserted.
Dropping like flies...
Prob. because the thread is long dead. If a new one is made (and maybe a new region, because this one is founder-less and unless the founder comes back nothing can be changed, as the WA delegate has no power), then interest will be sparked?
Actually founder-less regions automatically allow the WA delegate admin powers. My bad. :V