WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Nocticula
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in League of Imperial Nations
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, League of Imperial Nations is ranked 2,060th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Imperial Gynecocracy of Renor Xukuth||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dosst jiv'undus zhah ussta loff'tarien”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Order of Takhisis||Father Knows Best State||“Independence breeds chaos. Submit and be strong.”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of Osea-Yuktobania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Alis Volat Propriis”|
|4.||The Empire of Nocticula||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In war we delight, in pleasure we loose ourselves”|
|5.||The Kritarchy of Siltrin Calussai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The law doesn't... make mistakes. ”|
|6.||The Empire of The Batorys||Father Knows Best State||“Only blood can be enough”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of The Last Tribe||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We are the last, But, We shall not perish.”|
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Embassy established between The Grand Imperial Order and League of Imperial Nations.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Utara departed this region for Circum Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Utara arrived from Europa.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Nocticula agreed to construct embassies with The Grand Imperial Order.
- 7 days ago: The Supreme Holy Empire of Imperial Avantia of the region The Grand Imperial Order proposed constructing embassies.
- 37 days ago: The Empire of Nocticula institued Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 50 days ago: The Empire of Nocticula rejected Alliance of Absolute Monarchs's request for regional embassies.
- 52 days ago: The Kingdom of Belique of the region Alliance of Absolute Monarchs proposed constructing embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Tagmatine Exarkhate of The Pauper States ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: Union states of russia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
League of Imperial Nations Regional Message Board
Xukuth is safest? Holy hell what does that say about the rest of us?
Nothing good, to be sure. :p
Lies! It's bribery I say!
The world is mine!
*senaks truckloads of Tak soda into Batorys*
*is confused about the need for sneaking*
Tak, last in the rankings? :o
I suppose you could consider Xukuth's industry heavily subsidized, given that, as I recall, AST is owned partly or entirely by House Hiendor, the head of which sits beside Siefa as Patriarch.
Then, of course, industry in the Empire could be considered heavily subsidized in the sense that the Batorys technically own all of it.
Plus Xukuth is apparently a powerhouse of publishing.