WA Delegate: None.
Founder: League of combined nations
Embassies: The Black Riders.
League of Combined Nations contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in League of Combined Nations
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, League of Combined Nations is ranked 13,988th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The King's Friend of Amicus regius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My kingdom for a horse”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Petragos||Corporate Police State||“Get back in line.”|
|3.||The Principality of Protector 3||Democratic Socialists||“...”|
|4.||The Free Land of Iarewul||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Monkey money”|
- 31 days ago: The Dictatorship of Petragos arrived from The North Pacific.
- 33 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Rnegoiwe ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: The Principality of Adhiame ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Empire of Glory of the Helix lost WA Delegate status.
- 55 days ago: The Empire of Glory of the Helix departed this region for The UCR.
- 55 days ago: The Empire of Glory of the Helix altered the region's flag.
- 55 days ago: The Empire of Glory of the Helix updated the World Factbook entry.
- 55 days ago: Rumple pumple departed this region for United Federation of ProKiwi Nations.
- 55 days ago: Lord castlereagh departed this region for The UCR.
- 55 days ago: The Empire of Glory of the Helix became regional WA Delegate.
League of Combined Nations Regional Message Board
Post by Thoreus 2 suppressed by Rnegoiwe.
Yeh i ma gniog ot elppa dnalsi
Post by Literaria suppressed by Rnegoiwe.
It's nice to see someone who could finally protect the region. I'm one of the original inhabitants of the region, although this nation is now my puppet. We aren't using this region anymore because I started a new one. Feel free to look us up, Confederacy of egalitarian democracies. I hope you'll lead well, because this region has a rich history to it, that ideally shouldn't be tarnished. Feel free to change the fact book and flag if you want. I don't use this nation often, but I'll be happy to participate in any way I can.
Lead responsibly (reference to my regional anthem, which I wrote:D)