League of Combined Nations RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: League of combined nations

World Factbook Entry

The League of Combined Nations is a group of consenting states who agree to implement healthy environmental policies and oppose the elimination of basic freedoms. We also believe that diplomacy should come before any violence.

Head: qn's g'j'tg (Quaynahsoo Gih Jee Toygu) from The Collective Islands of Rice Lee

Tags: Password, Founderless, and Minuscule.

League of Combined Nations contains 2 nations.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Password required

Today's World Census Report

The Least Corrupt Governments in League of Combined Nations

World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.

As a region, League of Combined Nations is ranked 14,689th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The King's Friend of Amicus regiusInoffensive Centrist Democracy“My kingdom for a horse”
2.The Free Land of IarewulDemocratic Socialists“Monkey money”

Regional Happenings

More...

League of Combined Nations Regional Message Board

Yeh i ma gniog ot elppa dnalsi

Hi there,
It's nice to see someone who could finally protect the region. I'm one of the original inhabitants of the region, although this nation is now my puppet. We aren't using this region anymore because I started a new one. Feel free to look us up, Confederacy of egalitarian democracies. I hope you'll lead well, because this region has a rich history to it, that ideally shouldn't be tarnished. Feel free to change the fact book and flag if you want. I don't use this nation often, but I'll be happy to participate in any way I can.
Lead responsibly (reference to my regional anthem, which I wrote:D)

The **Interstellar Beings** of Krishnalia

Hello I am from the Great American Union set by La Cruise

Show

Post by Acitcratna1 suppressed by The Fellowship of the Ring.

The Federal Democratic Republic of Predomania wrote:Hello I am from the Great American Union set by La Cruise

Welcome!

Literaria wrote:Hi there,
It's nice to see someone who could finally protect the region. I'm one of the original inhabitants of the region, although this nation is now my puppet. We aren't using this region anymore because I started a new one. Feel free to look us up, Confederacy of egalitarian democracies. I hope you'll lead well, because this region has a rich history to it, that ideally shouldn't be tarnished. Feel free to change the fact book and flag if you want. I don't use this nation often, but I'll be happy to participate in any way I can.
Lead responsibly (reference to my regional anthem, which I wrote:D)

The **Interstellar Beings** of Krishnalia

Glad to know that you're all safely in a founder region! We will remove all trace of The Black Hawks (and us), and "restore" it the best we can. Perhaps we could turn it into a monument of some sort, out of respect?

Show

Post by Acitcratna1 suppressed by The Fellowship of the Ring.

Good! An extra endorsement! Unfortunately, nations seem to be leaving just as quickly. Perhaps, at best, I'll be able to password protect the region by Saturday before the major update.

Show

Post by Literaria suppressed by The Fellowship of the Ring.

The Empire of Acitcratna1 wrote:Welcome!

Glad to know that you're all safely in a founder region! We will remove all trace of The Black Hawks (and us), and "restore" it the best we can. Perhaps we could turn it into a monument of some sort, out of respect?


Thank you for the kind thought, I'm sure my friends will appreciate it (me too).

Post self-deleted by Acitcratna1.

Post self-deleted by Acitcratna1.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics