WA Delegate (non-executive): The Christmas Zombie Horde of Chemung (elected )
Embassies: Right to Life, The Unified Christians Alliance, POLATION, Soli Deo gloria, Minecraftia, Christian, The Ascendancy, Israel, Romania, Apartheid South Africa, Vatican II, India, France, Saint Margaret Mary, World Alliance, Central Eastern Europe, and 66 others.Asiana, Sunalaya, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Christianity, Pokemon World, Hellenic Civilization, North Africa, Laissez Faireholm, Eastern Roman Empire, Constantinople, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Death Star, Groland, United Empire of Islam, The Nation of Nations and Friends, Pony Lands, The alliance of homework, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Holy Rome, Bracara et Caralis, The conservative christians, The Royal Imperial Directorate, Desert Islands, Pro Life International, Latinoamerica, Iura Pecunia et libertas, The Christian Republic, The Virtual Roman Catholic Church, PuppetStates, United Governments of NationStates, Southeastern Wisconsin, Free State of Wisconsin, the three kings, New Vatican, Avadam Inn, Coalition of Catholic States, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Vatican, Turkic Union, Nelborne Union, Green Nation, Christadelphia, Empire of Andrew, United Right, Alliance of Catholic Nations, Parliamentary Union of Sovereign Nations, The United Coalition of Nation States, The Great NS Expedition Headquarters, United Imperial Union, World Space Administration, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, Holy Internet Empire, Future Earth, Conservative League, Nexon, Christain Empire, The Bar on the corner of every region, The League of Conservative Nations, Independent Dem of Catholic Territories, Fifth Empire, The Planet Earth, United Christians, The British Empire, The Royal Conservative Empire, DonaldTrumpland, and The Order of the Temple of Solomon.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in League of Christian Nations
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, League of Christian Nations is ranked 3,418th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Brusia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Victoria per Dominum nostrum Iesum Christum”|
|2.||The Empire of Cammusa||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If God be with us who can stand against us”|
|3.||The United Imperial Republic of Vos Istra||Moralistic Democracy||“Sola Fida, Sola Scriptura”|
|4.||The Queendom of Lexxus Territory||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, and Country”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Sainte Hughes||Democratic Socialists||“The Land, The Lord, The Light”|
|6.||The Fascist Theocracy of Altius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Followers of the Old Ways||Moralistic Democracy||“Some things are meant to stay hidden. To you. ”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of The Tekkit Guy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honor and Integrity”|
|9.||The Christian Socialist Republic of Free Altius||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Etiamsi omnes, ego non”|
|10.||The Borderlands of New Russo Byzatine Alliance||New York Times Democracy||“Yeah, how do you like us now you dirty turks”|
Regional Poll • Should the LCN become a member region of the 'Christian Regions Cooperation Agreement - CRCA'?
Voting opened 3 days 5 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The United Imperial Republic of Vos Istra updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Dusk Falls 13 of the region World Space Administration cancelled the closure of its embassy in League of Christian Nations.
- : The Raionitu of Gyoat of the region World Space Administration ordered the closure of its embassy in League of Christian Nations.
- : The Borderlands of New Russo Byzatine Alliance arrived from LCRUA.
- : The Free Land of Sanpine created a new regional poll: "Should the LCN become a member region of the 'Christian Regions Cooperation Agreement - CRCA'?".
- : The united pacific territories ceased to exist.
- : The Theocracy of Medinet yisrael of the region Mossad Operational Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Order of the Temple of Solomon and League of Christian Nations.
- : The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States granted Communications authority and removed Appearance authority from The Republic of Providence and Port Hope as Permanent Security Council Member in League of Christian Nations.
- : The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States removed Communications and Embassies authority from The Republic of Providence and Port Hope and renamed the office from "Permanent Security Council Member/Attorney-General" to "Permanent Security Council Member" in League of Christian Nations.
League of Christian Nations Regional Message Board
cannot get to my app from the link above. i must be doing something wrong. i copy and paste the entire app into a new tab, but cannot find it. i cannot make a claim to the map. i apologize, this is on me. not anyone else.
If I understand the problem add "forum nationstates net/" to the begining of the link. With periods instead of spaces.
Loving the new look WFE :)
I'll make another call for anyone wanting to be an Ambassador to contact me :)
Thanks had a hard time getting it just right.
Hey, anyone remember Crumpets and Cream?
President Geoffrey Willis and his family is hosting an informal party this Friday at the Willis Estate in China, Texas, to celebrate the engagement of former President Jacob Willis' son Matthew and this bride to be Rebeccah. Matthew is now a practicing lawyer in the Beaumont area, having just moved back after his law school graduation this summer. If you would like to attend, all national leaders and their families, wives, children and all, are invited, as well as any ambassadors and consuls in the area (Galveston-Houston-Beaumont) and their families. Just fill out an RSVP at the link below!
Whoa, they've added tonnes of new issues!
Sorry for the delay but we have new weekly content!