WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Telidia
Tags: Small, Democratic, Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Neutral, and 9 others.Map, Modern Tech, No SC Campaigning, Role Player, NSwiki, Post-Modern Tech, Multi-Species, Regional Government, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Lavinium
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Lavinium is ranked 2,236th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Kingdom of Sirvaun||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For God and King”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Ir-Liguin||Anarchy||“Live life, live well, live for all”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Telidia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In unity is strength”|
|4.||The Community of Findhorn||New York Times Democracy||“Is it that time already?”|
|5.||The Republic of ThirteenThirteen3||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Thirteen”|
|6.||The Khanate of Uch-Malazgam||Benevolent Dictatorship||“What man has joined, nature is powerless to put asunder”|
|7.||The Howling at the Moon of Die NachtenKinder||Capitalist Paradise||“Vot beautiful music ve make!”|
- 33 days ago: The Empire of Seelelander departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 37 days ago: The Holy Empire of Dourhaven ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: The Scientist's Paradise of Ringnia departed this region for The Old Federation.
- 41 days ago: The Scientist's Paradise of Ringnia arrived from Lazarus.
- 53 days ago: Sir crowley departed this region for Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 53 days ago: Sir crowley arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 53 days ago: The Empire of Seelelander arrived from Lazarus.
- 53 days ago: The Republic of ThirteenThirteen3 arrived from United Kingdom of Britain and Ireland.
- 58 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 65 days ago: The Khanate of Qara-jin departed this region for The East Pacific.
Lavinium Regional Message Board
We are in the process of drafting a unified regional history, and you can participate! Visit the "Unified Regional History Project" thread in the "Suggestion Room" section of the regional forum to check it out.
Our.....brief disappearance was just an experiment, barbarians. Do not fear, you shall not have to live without our magnificent presence.
*wonders who keeps switching off our life support device*
I can't imagine anybody in the region who would do such a thing...
A discussion on suspending Lavinium and moving to a new region, due to the state of inactivity in the region, is now taking place on an offsite forum. All resident states remaining in the region who have not received a specific invitation are welcome to participate.
Unt so it dies, not vith a bang but vith a vhimper...
It saddens me that this region is dying, for I was once an active member here.
But I must move on to where I can live in peace once again, farewell my brothers.