WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Laneskia
Land of Opportunity is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Cheese Export Sector in Land of Opportunity
As a region, Land of Opportunity is ranked 13,896th in the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Laneskia||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom is not a gift, but an unalienable right.”|
- 68 days ago: The Islamic Federated Republic of Jimmy-jaskistan ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Federal Republic of Krunchlapeno ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Commonwealth of Grubistan ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Dominion of Geezlouise ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The United Federation of Chiggistan ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Confederacy of Bascudas ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Kingdom of Abudi Abudhabi ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Raczembourg ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The Empire of Unlimited Carnage ceased to exist.
- 68 days ago: The People's Republic of Cwiekoslovakia ceased to exist.
Land of Opportunity Regional Message Board
Capitol will have no part in your war, conflict has risen on Mars, and we are in a bitter war over territory with Imperial.
You are all dust compared to Cybertronic.
You Capitol pigs have gone too far. Our airforce is without match.
Bauhaus has offended our honor. We will not hold back.
This universe will panic under the threat of the Dark Legion. You are just bags of flesh, waiting to be slaughtered.
G.I. Cwiek will not stand for terror in this world. We will fight on land or sea or air.
Yes. YES! War, terror, death. Boersma-la, la, la, la, la.
We're hip to what those fellers at G.I. Cwiek have going on. We can't let a bunch of costumed crazies run around our great nation.
Hey, who wants to invade Twixagonia and kill all of the tortoiseshell kitties? All the real kitties put up your paws, and the fake kitties go die...you're stupid.
It should be noted that zombies from Coffeevania and The mutant dark legion have wandered into some of our farmers' fields. Needless to say, the zombie problem has been getting out of control. We would welcome any help in ending this zombie menace.