WA Delegate: None.
La Bastille contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in La Bastille
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, La Bastille is ranked 13,253rd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Borderlands of 26th GN Division||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Motto Space For Sale”|
|2.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur||Compulsory Consumerist State||“My country, right or wrong”|
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur password-protected the region.
- : The Rogue Nation of Braera Rose departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Commodore Decatur ejected The Rogue Nation of Braera Rose from the region.
- : The Borderlands of 26th GN Division arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Vichy regime ceased to exist.
- : Vichy regime arrived from Balder.
- : The Community of -Mr Money- of the region Mr Money Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Braera Rose arrived from House stark.
- : Embassy established between La Bastille and Imperial France.
- : The Empire of I11 of the region Imperial France agreed to construct embassies.
La Bastille Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.