WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Orthanc at Isengard.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Korel
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Korel is ranked 1,801st in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The United States of Midlands||Corporate Bordello||“Don't just do something - stand there”|
|2.||The Rhean Empire of Panzersharkcat||Capitalizt||“Βασιλεὺς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλεῦσι”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of 1T||Compulsory Consumerist State||“True friends stab you in the front.”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Armored||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To war!”|
|5.||The Colony of Karolimachinima||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We eat spaghetti”|
|6.||The Free Land of Alliance of Liberty||Anarchy||“Free to be you and me.”|
|7.||The Empire of The Pact of Terra||Democratic Socialists||“We may not be pretty, but you should see the other guy.”|
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rutianas ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali ceased to exist.
- : The United Autonomous Republics of Ella2 6 of the region DCG proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Karolimachinima arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy cancelled between Viglandi and Korel.
- : Embassy established between Korel and Viglandi.
- : The Republic of Ferdania departed this region for International Democratic Union.
- : The Great United Provinces of Greater Tuvalu of the region Future Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Ferdania arrived from America.
Korel Regional Message Board
Well I've got to admit I have never really enjoyed off site forums but I'll see
We tend to use those to keep trolling down from the forums here. I post occasionally in the WA forums, but that's the extent of my forum activity here. It's also easier to keep a record of stuff. Not as cluttered and don't have to sift through pages to find a specific thread.
We'd also have no problems joining up with other regions for RP. It's not a strict off-site RP only. My problem is that most of the regions that do RP tend to be Modern Tech. I'm a Future Tech nation. We also have Post Modern Tech (mostly from the Fallout game series). All of the nations have knowledge of each other, but the FT tends to stay somewhat clear of the PMT until they want to meddle, which has had some interesting side effects in the past.
I am kinda choosing a future tech / modern tech nation. I love apocalypse themed nations but people,always make irritating jokes so I don't them anymore.
What kind of jokes? You'll be able to see exactly how our Fallout nations have worked on the forum. Some are puppets simply because we are very small and always looking for other ways to include people. We tend to stick to one user on the forum though.
Guys this doesn't really fit my taste I'm going to try and make my own region.
Not a problem. If you'd like to create an embassy between the two regions, let me know. Good luck! :)
Ok thanks will set an embassy once it's made.
Hi , I'm new here and am hoping for endorsements so that i can be active in the WA.
Will endorse you back for sure!!