WA Delegate: The Dominion of Burninite WA Mission (elected 215 days ago)
Founder: The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Korel
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Korel is ranked 13,039th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Huh? What?”|
|2.||The Empire of The Pact of Terra||Moralistic Democracy||“We may not be pretty, but you should see the other guy.”|
|3.||The Galactic Dominion of Veridia Prime||Father Knows Best State||“Nulli Expugnabilis Hosti”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Bismouth||Corrupt Dictatorship||“God's will be done.”|
|5.||The Disputed Territories of The Atlas Forests||Iron Fist Socialists||“For Atlas”|
|6.||The Royal Empire of TheSypions||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“כל יכריע (All shall prevail) ”|
|7.||The Dictatorship of Loubo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I control you”|
|8.||The Imperial Knight Order of Sacaen Somoa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm too old for this...”|
|9.||The Imperial Republic of Rutianas||Capitalist Paradise||“Freiheit und Wahrheit”|
|10.||The Knights of Sacaen Teutonic Order||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“OrdenReich”|
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali arrived from Balder.
- 9 days ago: Regional Founder The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Disputed Territories of The Atlas Forests arrived from The Royal Alliance.
- 15 days ago: The Commercial Republic of Panzersharkcat arrived from Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: The Commercial Republic of Panzersharkcat ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Colony of Burninandom arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The Confederation of Blolrus arrived from Osiris.
- 17 days ago: The Objectivist Autocracy of Bookterra arrived from Osiris.
- 17 days ago: The Theocracy of Bismouth arrived from Lazarus.
- 24 days ago: The United Kingdom of Tredinnick of the region Callington proposed constructing embassies.
Korel Regional Message Board
Sacae, I concur. Thankfully, Panzer and I have started up a trade/diplomacy RP, as you might have noticed, and we can always get you in or do something or another.
Kronikta, I suppose that energy source might be interesting, actually. A lot of us have all different energy sources, with some being a bit more plausible than others. Having an energy source that involves pulling energy out of the universe might be interesting, as it could set up some conflict with other nations, though I am a little wary of just calling it "magic", since we do prefer to run on the technological (or just the technobabble) side here.
I will be free enough to RP in literally less than a week. Let me not fail my tests until after the second calc midterm on Monday!
Welcome Kronkta -- and to all I apologize for my continued failure to RP!
Alright, Sacae, it looks like we're doing things again, happy? ;)
Yeah and I start things off by making my nation look like the next Nazi Germany :p
Panpan, ALL your stuffs just died :p
Ehh, might as well keep it that way. No need to artificially inflate population with puppets we barely use.
Heck, I might just leave mine to die the next time they CTE.
Oh wait, I already let them die :/
Well I just moved my giant originial nation here
Its shiny :P
It's actually bigger than Burnination! :o