WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Defense Forces in Korel
Nations ranked highly spend disproportionately large amounts of money on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.
As a region, Korel is ranked 203rd in the world for Largest Defense Forces.
|1.||The Imperial Republic of Rutianas||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Freiheit und Wahrheit”|
|2.||The United States of Midlands||Anarchy||“Don't just do something - stand there”|
|3.||The Empire of The Pact of Terra||Father Knows Best State||“We may not be pretty, but you should see the other guy.”|
|4.||The Post-Byzantine Power of Nationalist Tantalus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Toil And Blood Builds Progress”|
|5.||The State of Heraklea-||Corrupt Dictatorship||“SemperParatus,SemperFidalis, SemperFortis,SemperInvicta”|
|6.||The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Huh? What?”|
|7.||The Jingoistic States of Lord Paul Rock||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Rise above the oceans”|
- 14 days ago: The Galactic Dominion of Veridia Prime ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali arrived from Lazarus.
- 26 days ago: The Imperial Knight Order of Sacaen Somoa ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Alpha Centauri Governate of Selathorn ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Regional Founder The Socialist Commune of Jayde Amali ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Protectorate of Chameria departed this region for Wysteria.
- 35 days ago: The Protectorate of Chameria arrived from Osiris.
- 42 days ago: The Federation of Groundwire ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Little Wirrawee departed this region for Wirrawee.
- 51 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Little Wirrawee arrived from Balder.
Korel Regional Message Board
Consider this a warning
Oooh… mystery man. Warning of what? The fact you can't complete sentences?
Consider this a reminder that the founder is still around. :p
Hi everyone, sorry for being gone so long :(
Sorry, guys. I haven't had a good past year. First my mom passed, then my dad followed in May. I'm still not recovered from that. I came back to find invaders. I took care of that little problem.
I am sorry, Jayde. D: I've lost a grandparent this year.
Still not over the next big shock in the past 14 months. I was told that I'm being investigated now for "possible MS". Can I please just catch a lucky break soon? I mean, seriously? How much can one person take before it becomes too much? I'm honestly scared that I'm about to find out.
Rutianas, I do not know your full situation- and it is best I do not inquire further about what has happened- but I am willing to offer a listening ear should you seek someone else to talk to.
Thanks. In a nutshell, I've lost both parents, the guy I was dating dumped me the day before my dad's memorial because I didn't want to skip the service and put out for him, and now may have MS. Sucks to be me right now. I'll probably whine about it, but there's nothing I can do other than grit my teeth and push through.
I am sorry for your parents passing away, and may the man reconsider the greed in his actions.
MS is treatable with interferon injections. In nearly all cases, the recipient receives an injection once a month at a clinic, making it hardly an inconvenience.