WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Trav khar.
Kongregate contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Kongregate
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Kongregate is ranked 2,422nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Disputed Territories of 5Q||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You have delighted us long enough.”|
|2.||The Sixth Society of Ambassador Neo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Sixth Society is Born”|
- 20 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Spy Ninja Assassins ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: The Anti-Conservative Liberals of Koopashell ceased to exist.
- 99 days ago: The Anti-Conservative Liberals of Koopashell arrived from Balder.
- 101 days ago: The Anti-Conservative Liberals of Koopashell ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: The Anti-Conservative Liberals of Koopashell arrived from White Man Land.
- 212 days ago: The Anti-Conservative Liberals of Koopashell ceased to exist.
- 232 days ago: The Armed Republic of Guy923opolis ceased to exist.
- 255 days ago: The Commonwealth of Yetosia ceased to exist.
- 275 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Sargesteve ceased to exist.
- 332 days ago: The Infinitesimal Decimals of Johto and Kanto of the region Black Mesa Islands proposed constructing embassies.
Kongregate Regional Message Board
So guys, how are things, I got resources to lend a hand, so let me know.
I regret to inform everyone that I just don't have time to help revive our region. Upcoming circumstances may well remove any little time I have to even login, so I'm going to ahead and just let my nation cease to exist. It's been fun everyone.
They should allow region merging...y'know, to revive regions and stuff.
Anyone there? -crickets chirp-
I'm still here.
:( anyone from that's not the ambassador?
And so there was 3...
finally I was able to move.