WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Saint Foss
The embassy with British Knights is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 17 hours.
Knights Templar contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Knights Templar
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Knights Templar is ranked 10,430th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Republic of Saint Foss||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Patron Saint of Lost Pasts and Confusing Futures”|
|2.||The Dominion of Tierra Austral del Espiritu Santo||Corporate Bordello||“Southern Land of the Holy Spirit”|
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between World and Knights Templar.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Republic of Kenner of the region British Knights ordered the closure of its embassy in Knights Templar.
- 5 days ago: The Confederacy of Praying Mantiss of the region Knights of the Red Realms proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between Knights Templar and Alto Parana.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Saint Foss agreed to construct embassies with Alto Parana.
- 12 days ago: The Dominion of El Alto Parana of the region Alto Parana proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: Embassy established between The Illuminati and Knights Templar.
- 35 days ago: The Adorable Cuteness of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku proposed constructing embassies.
- 38 days ago: The Republic of Saint Foss agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 38 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Knights Templar Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.