WA Delegate: None.
Knights of the NS List contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Knights of the NS List
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Knights of the NS List is ranked 14,754th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of TomKirk||Democratic Socialists||“Where were we again?”|
|2.||The Bonobos of Tlaceceyaya||Left-wing Utopia||“Furthermore, I think that Carthage must be destroyed.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Gluser and Knights of the NS List.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ankh Mauta and Knights of the NS List.
- : Nightkill the emperor of the region Ankh Mauta ordered the closure of its embassy in Knights of the NS List.
- : The Bloody and Holy Empire of Cu Math departed this region for Lovecraft country.
- : Darwinish brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Gidgetisms departed this region for Paradise club reunion zone.
- : Gidgetisms arrived from Versutian Federation.
- : Gidgetisms lost WA Delegate status.
- : Gidgetisms departed this region for Versutian Federation.
- : Gidgetisms institued Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
Knights of the NS List Regional Message Board
He's STILL AT IT.
I saw. Poor kare bear
Someone wants to pretend to be kari:
The password must be rather simple to guess.
Should we change it?
I miss JD
I don't even remember the password. How do these random trolls and spammers know it?
I changed it. If anyone has better suggestions, let me know
Aww my symbol :3