WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Blessed Scots
Kingdom of Scotland contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Kingdom of Scotland
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Kingdom of Scotland is ranked 7,051st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Kingdom of Blessed Scots||Corporate Police State||“Defender of Good, enemy of Evil”|
|2.||The Rebel Colony of Reseda Island II||Father Knows Best State||“We follow no false prophets”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Kingdom Of Rosamontia.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Dacian Republic of Unrepresented Peoples of the region LatinUnion proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Russian Federation and Kingdom of Scotland.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kingdom of Norway and Kingdom of Scotland.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kingdom of Ukraine and Kingdom of Scotland.
- : The Kingdom of Blessed Scots renamed the office held by The Rebel Colony of Reseda Island II from "King" to "Imperial Prince" in Kingdom of Scotland.
- : The Kingdom of Blessed Scots ordered the closure of embassies between Kingdom of Scotland and The Russian Federation.
- : The Kingdom of Blessed Scots ordered the closure of embassies between Kingdom of Scotland and Kingdom of Norway.
Kingdom of Scotland Regional Message Board
Thanks for letting me visit, time to walk about.
Post self-deleted by Albaland.
You should keep in touch.
Join the UN forum!
Greetings from Italy. We come in peace and friendship and I am pleased to see the mighty Scots defeat the hobby horse riders of black cloth and tongue.
I will report to our King and let him know you are a region we may be interested in having embassies with. Is there anything else I should mention to him upon my return?
Thank you for your interest in our humble region. If you have a forum and would like to apply for diplomatic relations on our's as well, please visit the link in the WFE.
We do not use offsite forums dear King; but I will return to Italy and ask our King to send a request; thank you.
Scottish Independence Referendum's Eve!
Whit’s fur ye’ll no go past ye!
Que será, será! (Whatever will be, will be!)