WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33
The embassy with The Union of Nations Against Fascism is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 15 hours.
Kerikina is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Kerikina
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Kerikina is ranked 4,207th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33||New York Times Democracy||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Everybody Do the Mess Around of The Fascist-Free Lands of the region The Union of Nations Against Fascism ordered the closure of its embassy in Kerikina.
- 38 days ago: The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33 password-protected the region.
- 83 days ago: The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33 updated the World Factbook entry.
- 210 days ago: Embassy established between Kerikina and Antifa.
- 213 days ago: The Armed Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- 214 days ago: Embassy established between Kerikina and The Red Fleet.
- 215 days ago: Embassy established between Kerikina and The Union of Nations Against Fascism.
- 215 days ago: Embassy established between Kerikina and Regional Defense Committee.
- 215 days ago: Embassy established between Kerikina and The MT Army.
- 217 days ago: The Red Fleet of Red Guardian of the region The Red Fleet agreed to construct embassies.
Kerikina Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.