WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33
Kerikina is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Kerikina
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Kerikina is ranked 5,271st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33||New York Times Democracy||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- 204 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 310 days ago: The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army cancelled the closure of its embassy in Kerikina.
- 311 days ago: Great stalinist peoples of the region The MT Army ordered the closure of its embassy in Kerikina.
- 338 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Red Fleet and Kerikina.
- 1 year 126 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Union of Nations Against Fascism and Kerikina.
- 1 year 129 days ago: The Everybody Do the Mess Around of The Fascist-Free Lands of the region The Union of Nations Against Fascism ordered the closure of its embassy in Kerikina.
- 1 year 165 days ago: The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33 password-protected the region.
- 1 year 210 days ago: The MT Army Museum of Kerikina33 updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 year 337 days ago: Embassy established between Kerikina and Antifa.
- 1 year 340 days ago: The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
Kerikina Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.