Kennan RMB

WA Delegate: The Military District of Vinco (elected 87 days ago)

Founder: The United Republic of Samukan

World Factbook Entry

LINKS
LinkForums | LinkMap

KENNAN SECRETARY COUNCIL
Administration: Samukan
Defense: Ethan Foley
Education: Republic of Guadalajara
Environment: United Solcialist States of Jakeopia
Foreign Affairs: Sandwich Territories
Human Rights: Hackleberry Islands
Law Enforcement: Herodas

CHAIRMEN
Kennan Regional Council: Hackleberry Islands
Kennan Union: Ethan Foley
Kennan Recruitment Program: Sandwich Territories


  1. 1

    Code of Ethics

    BulletinPolicy by Vinco 14 days ago. 20 reads.

Embassies: the South Pacific, World Alliance, Black Mesa Islands, The Western Colonies, The Darwin Allied Republics, Aysling, and Rubiaceae.

Tags: Democratic, Offsite Forums, Neutral, Map, Modern Tech, Role Player, Medium, and Regional Government.

Regional Power: Moderate

Kennan contains 33 nations, the 369th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Authoritarian in Kennan

World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.

As a region, Kennan is ranked 7,591st in the world for Most Authoritarian.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Dictatorship of Soviet New IrelandIron Fist Consumerists“From the Iron Rule, We Rise From the Dust”
2.The Royal Union of RyzzleCorrupt Dictatorship“For the Family, For Our Country!”
3.The Dictatorship of Soviet New WalesIron Fist Consumerists“In Soviet Cymru We Trust”
4.The Military of Ethan FoleyIron Fist Consumerists“Hail Ethan!”
5.The Military District of VincoWA MemberIron Fist Consumerists“Hail Ethan!”
6.The Peoples' Republic of PRWWA MemberFather Knows Best State“Tutti grandine presidente Wilder”
7.The Most Pure Eraserist State of PildronIron Fist Consumerists“What would Dubya do?”
8.The Strictly Neutral Republic of SpaztislaviaWA MemberFather Knows Best State“Et tu Brute?”
9.The Equalist People of United Solcialist States of JakeopiaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“The More we are United, the Stronger”
10.The Free Kingdom of The Peoples RimpaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“You Cannot Comprimise With Evil or Evil Will Win. ”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  »

Last poll: “Should the Kennan regional flag be redesigned?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Kennan Regional Message Board

The United Republic of Samukan wrote:So, I've been beginning to work on two projects for Kennan pretty recently, and I was wondering what you guys think about them.

The first one is an official emblem for the Kennan region. Something that we can use as an official seal, sort of like the Seal of the President of the United States (http://goo.gl/MPX9qV). The main theme I'm looking for is although Kennan is divided into distinct parts, we are ultimately part of one whole. Anyone have any thoughts regarding that, or some symbols that I could use?

The second project is an improved official forum, something like the clean look of the South Pacific's offsite forums (thesouthpacific.x10.mx). In fact, I'm using both the same forum software (MyBB) and web hosting (x10Hosting). My goal is to make a forum that's comfortable for users and used as the main source of activity in Kennan (i.e., a "Coffee Shop" board for general discussions, along with the regional government stuff). Any thoughts?


I AM IN SUPPORT OF EVERY WORD ON THIS POST.

The Peaceful Republic of Hackleberry Islands wrote:I AM IN SUPPORT OF EVERY WORD ON THIS POST.

THANK YOU MY GOOD SIR. I AM HONORED TO BE THE SUBJECT OF YOUR SUPPORT.

The United Republic of Samukan wrote:WORKING ON PROJECTS


I think that the offsite forums are OK as is but a seal would also be nice, maybe make it where there are like several parts on each ends of the seal and have the kennan colors in the middle and the separate parts coming together with the colors of kennan. Like this: http://goo.gl/lrCUhE sorry for crappy drawing.

The Greatest State of Republic of Guadalajara wrote:I think that the offsite forums are OK as is but a seal would also be nice, maybe make it where there are like several parts on each ends of the seal and have the kennan colors in the middle and the separate parts coming together with the colors of kennan. Like this: http://goo.gl/lrCUhE sorry for crappy drawing.

Yeah, that looks like a good concept. I might add more colors and stuff to it, though, and it also depends on what the flag ends up looking like.

If anything, the Kennanite Dove from our founding should be included, if anyone remembers it.

The United Republic of Samukan wrote:So, I've been beginning to work on two projects for Kennan pretty recently, and I was wondering what you guys think about them.

The first one is an official emblem for the Kennan region. Something that we can use as an official seal, sort of like the Seal of the President of the United States (http://goo.gl/MPX9qV). The main theme I'm looking for is although Kennan is divided into distinct parts, we are ultimately part of one whole. Anyone have any thoughts regarding that, or some symbols that I could use?

The second project is an improved official forum, something like the clean look of the South Pacific's offsite forums (thesouthpacific.x10.mx). In fact, I'm using both the same forum software (MyBB) and web hosting (x10Hosting). My goal is to make a forum that's comfortable for users and used as the main source of activity in Kennan (i.e., a "Coffee Shop" board for general discussions, along with the regional government stuff). Any thoughts?

I have nothing against you or the offsite forum, but I know I'll never use it for anything. Personally I think that's what the RMB is for. This is just my opinion but we don't necessarily have to copy the South Pacific, they're a massive region so a "Coffee Shop" board is a given for communication but it's not really necessary for our region. Having an offsite forum that will fill the role of our RMB is kinda pointless. Its way easier to just get on NS and post something on the RMB rather than get on another website and talk about something having to do on another website.

*having to do with

The Equalist People of United Solcialist States of Jakeopia wrote:I have nothing against you or the offsite forum, but I know I'll never use it for anything. Personally I think that's what the RMB is for. This is just my opinion but we don't necessarily have to copy the South Pacific, they're a massive region so a "Coffee Shop" board is a given for communication but it's not really necessary for our region. Having an offsite forum that will fill the role of our RMB is kinda pointless. Its way easier to just get on NS and post something on the RMB rather than get on another website and talk about something having to do on another website.

Well, my goal is to make it so that the offsite forum is the default place to go for Kennan. Since everything would be there and the site would be better to use, I think it would be better to have conversations going on there.

What's the point of even coming to NS if that's the case? What's the purpose of having an RMB?

The Equalist People of United Solcialist States of Jakeopia wrote:What's the point of even coming to NS if that's the case? What's the purpose of having an RMB?

Well, not much then. That's kind of the point, though. I'd like to create a better system than the one that's currently in place.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics