WA Delegate: The Strictly Neutral Republic of Spaztislavia (elected 1 day 3 hours ago)
Founder: The United Republic of Samukan
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Kennan
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Kennan is ranked 17,521st in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Bob Fred Deric Kevin||Corporate Police State||“If at first you don't succeed, give up!”|
|2.||The Federation of Blacknesss||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ad apicem corruptione lux adhuc possunt”|
|3.||The Colony of Tauria||Moralistic Democracy||“Prosperity in unity.”|
|4.||The Republic of The Spriteland Isles||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Our Islands United”|
|5.||The Pharmaceutical States of CVS Pharmacy||Father Knows Best State||“In Medicine We Trust”|
|6.||The Crème Filled Republic of The Pie in the Sky||Capitalist Paradise||“The most delicious country on NationStates”|
|7.||The Democratic Socialist States of Araksasya||New York Times Democracy||“Man Just Like Let it Happen...Yunno!”|
|8.||The Republic of The united sausage states||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Don't give in”|
|9.||The Erepubliqa of Alcantaria||Democratic Socialists||“Ol lliubredat du pensment sá ol bas du mo socidat.”|
|10.||The Military State of PRW||Father Knows Best State||“Visi krusa kanclers Wilder”|
Recent polls: “Do you believe that the executive branch is in need of expanded authority?” • “How much change do you wish for in the regional government under a new constitution?”
- 11 hours ago: The Strictly Neutral Republic of Spaztislavia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Strictly Neutral Republic of Spaztislavia replaced The Greatest State of Republic of Guadalajara as WA Delegate.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The United Republic of Samukan created a new regional poll: "Do you believe that the executive branch is in need of expanded authority?".
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The United Republic of Samukan removed a dispatch.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The United Republic of Samukan updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The United Republic of Samukan created a new regional poll: "How much change do you wish for in the regional government under a new constitution?".
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Greatest State of Republic of Guadalajara updated the World Factbook entry.
- 6 days ago: The Greatest State of Republic of Guadalajara updated the World Factbook entry.
- 9 days ago: Oshawottland ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Greatest State of Republic of Guadalajara updated the World Factbook entry.
Kennan Regional Message Board
Oh, I understand then.
You can suppress my post, but you can't have my lucky charms!
No but really, I believe it's a design fault, the 'Suppress' button is where the 'Quote' button usually is, where it could be placed... on the other side of the comment or something like that.
Almost presses the like button.
I know your pain man. The like button is where the quote button used to be after it was moved over by the supress button.
That's why I like to stay as a peasant.
My buttons stay where they are.
Moar Lukee churns plox
I didn't choose the WAD life, the WAD life choose me
Actually the citizens chose you.
So, my Argentinian friend, what are you planning on doing with your term. Aside from the aforementioned constitution and plausible better RPing?
Probably waste my time playing Diablo 3 again... Oh, you mean with the region. Well, as soon as we assemble a constitution, I want to fledge out some details about the history, geography and that sort of stuff of the region, in order to have a consistent database. By doing this, new recruits will have something to cling on and start their own backstory. This will also be useful for RP purposes. Then, if you want we might be able to organize a region-wide event of some sort, like a contest or a LAN(WAN?)-party, but I have no details about that. Also, I believe we need some new positions in the council, but I'm still doubting about that.