WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Protectorate of Keglen
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Keglen
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Keglen is ranked 669th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Protectorate of Keglen||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For Keglen!”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Newish New Things||Corrupt Dictatorship||“My nation is called Newish New Things”|
|3.||The Principality of West Pac||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Marriage is an adventure, like going to war.”|
|4.||The Allied States of Kreative Disturbance||Father Knows Best State||“The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.”|
|5.||The Uudestisyntynyt Republic of Todlichebujoku||Left-Leaning College State||“Rakkaus elämäsi tai muuten”|
|6.||The Sultanate of Pins||New York Times Democracy||“Honesty is the best image.”|
- 30 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Brookwood8 departed this region for World Pirates Alliance.
- 30 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Brookwood8 arrived from The Doctor Who Universe.
- 75 days ago: The Holy Empire of Wicklewood ceased to exist.
- 110 days ago: Pork vomit departed this region for Hemburg.
- 110 days ago: Pork vomit arrived from The South Pacific.
- 130 days ago: The Uudestisyntynyt Republic of Todlichebujoku arrived from Versutian Federation.
- 130 days ago: The Uudestisyntynyt Republic of Todlichebujoku departed this region for Versutian Federation.
- 130 days ago: The Uudestisyntynyt Republic of Todlichebujoku arrived from Esquarium.
- 130 days ago: The Uudestisyntynyt Republic of Todlichebujoku departed this region for Esquarium.
- 131 days ago: The Paranoid Republic of Daskoxian departed this region for Realm of Unrestricted Science.
Keglen Regional Message Board
Trying to work on a cure right now.
We're apparently all in this together, so please reply.
What do we do, our people are DYING!!!!!!!
Two of our nations have completely zombified.... not good...
Here we go again... CURE! :D
It seems I was wrong and the apocalypse actually begins on the 29th (3:00 PM CDT).
Aaand it seems that some regions are password-protecting themselves against a possible horde of pro-zombie nations...
It's... CURE TIME
I feel like I'm spamming this board...
But CURE MISSILES
haha oops @[