WA Delegate: None.
Kattar contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Kattar
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Kattar is ranked 12,892nd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Velvet Remedy Junta of North German Confederation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I love Velvet Remedy... Don't you?”|
|2.||The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan||Democratic Socialists||“Sane, Sensible and Sound”|
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cfms and Kattar.
- : Troll hi of the region Commonwealth of Fifteen Pens proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Utopian Freesocialists and Kattar.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan ordered the closure of embassies between Kattar and The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists ordered the closure of its embassy in Kattar.
- : Embassy cancelled between Latinunion and Kattar.
- : The United Republic of Alstin of the region Intersaecula proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan removed Librarianapes from the regional ban list.
- : Librarianapes departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Kattar Regional Message Board
Hello, new friends.
Alas, I am new here to and wish to stay permanently.
Be welcome, Luchinyce. It's rather a quiet little corner of the Nationstates world.
Can I be the Delegate. I need more pow- I mean, more Service to our Region.
Sure you can. Unfortunately as I am supreme dictator of Kattar, this means that the Delegate position pretty much consists only of a cheap name tag label on which is scrawled in crayon, "Hello - My Name Is - DelegotE."
So, not much in the way of power to be had.
Also, Kat will have to endorse you. :P
I like how all of our nations are communist.
We survived the Zombie Apocalypse!
Awesome! I thought we wouldn't make it.
Nothing like murdering all your infected citizens to stop an epidemic in its tracks.... ;)