WA Delegate: None.
Kattar contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Kattar
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Kattar is ranked 15,209th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan||Democratic Socialists||“Sane, Sensible and Sound”|
|2.||The Velvet Remedy Junta of North German Confederation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I love Velvet Remedy... Don't you?”|
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan removed The Republic of LibrarianApes from the regional ban list.
- : The Republic of LibrarianApes departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan ejected and banned The Republic of LibrarianApes from the region.
- : The Republic of LibrarianApes arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Kattar and CFMS.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan agreed to construct embassies with CFMS.
- : The Republic of Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Kattar and LatinUnion.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan agreed to construct embassies with LatinUnion.
- : The Free Dacian Republic of Unrepresented Peoples of the region LatinUnion proposed constructing embassies.
Kattar Regional Message Board
Hello, new friends.
Alas, I am new here to and wish to stay permanently.
Be welcome, Luchinyce. It's rather a quiet little corner of the Nationstates world.
Can I be the Delegate. I need more pow- I mean, more Service to our Region.
Sure you can. Unfortunately as I am supreme dictator of Kattar, this means that the Delegate position pretty much consists only of a cheap name tag label on which is scrawled in crayon, "Hello - My Name Is - DelegotE."
So, not much in the way of power to be had.
Also, Kat will have to endorse you. :P
I like how all of our nations are communist.
We survived the Zombie Apocalypse!
Awesome! I thought we wouldn't make it.
Nothing like murdering all your infected citizens to stop an epidemic in its tracks.... ;)