WA Delegate: None.
Kattar contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Kattar
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Kattar is ranked 970th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan||Democratic Socialists||“Sane, Sensible and Sound”|
|2.||The Velvet Remedy Junta of North German Confederation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I love Velvet Remedy... Don't you?”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Utopian Freesocialists and Kattar.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan ordered the closure of embassies between Kattar and The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists ordered the closure of its embassy in Kattar.
- : Embassy cancelled between Latinunion and Kattar.
- : The Republic of Alstin of the region Intersaecula proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan removed Librarianapes from the regional ban list.
- : Librarianapes departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Stylishly Evil Kingdom of Katganistan ejected and banned Librarianapes from the region.
- : Librarianapes arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Kattar and CFMS.
Kattar Regional Message Board
Hello, new friends.
Alas, I am new here to and wish to stay permanently.
Be welcome, Luchinyce. It's rather a quiet little corner of the Nationstates world.
Can I be the Delegate. I need more pow- I mean, more Service to our Region.
Sure you can. Unfortunately as I am supreme dictator of Kattar, this means that the Delegate position pretty much consists only of a cheap name tag label on which is scrawled in crayon, "Hello - My Name Is - DelegotE."
So, not much in the way of power to be had.
Also, Kat will have to endorse you. :P
I like how all of our nations are communist.
We survived the Zombie Apocalypse!
Awesome! I thought we wouldn't make it.
Nothing like murdering all your infected citizens to stop an epidemic in its tracks.... ;)