WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Israel, CSSR, Right to Life, Antifa, Soli Deo gloria, Natan Region, The Illuminati, The Royal Imperial Directorate, Parador, PuppetStates, The Silver Knights, The Second European Empire, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Mphela, The Constitutional Union, and Free Trade Zone.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Jerusalem
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Jerusalem is ranked 4,590th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Beharia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|2.||The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II||New York Times Democracy||“Israel Rules”|
|3.||The Free Land of TheOrev||Democratic Socialists||“What YOU Looking AT ?!?”|
|4.||The Capital of Jerusalem City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jerusalem!”|
|5.||The Zionist Colony of Gokgiebel||Democratic Socialists||“Midden in de sjarijve”|
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The united democratic empire and Jerusalem.
- : The Incorporated States of InternationalAirport departed this region for Free Trade Zone.
- : The Incorporated States of InternationalAirport arrived from India.
- : The Codified Democratic Monarchy of Goldenson of the region State of Jefferson proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Jerusalem and Free Trade Zone.
- : Embassy established between Jerusalem and The Constitutional Union.
- : Embassy established between Jerusalem and Mphela.
- : The Republic of Colonel Qaddafi departed this region for The Libyan Arab Republic.
- : The Republic of Colonel Qaddafi arrived from The Libyan Arab Republic.
Jerusalem Regional Message Board
Read The New Bulletin 'The Science'
THE KAKAPO ( Strigops habroptilus) is a very unusual parrot found only in New Zealand. Its Latin name translates to something like “owl-face soft-feather.” It does possess very soft feathers and a prominent facial disc of fine feathers, like an owl. It also sometimes goes by the name of owl parrot or night parrot.
Read on to meet this charming bird, and to understand why New Zealanders are mounting a monumental effort to save it from extinction.
1. It’s the world’s only flightless parrot. Kakapos can’t fly. They use their short wings for balance and support rather than flapping. Their feathers are much softer than those of other birds because they do not need to be strong and stiff enough to support flight.
2. Even though they can’t fly, they get around. The kakapo has strong legs that make it an excellent hiker and climber. On the ground, they move around with a jog-like gait. They can also climb tall trees and use their wings to help “parachute” to the forest floor.
3. Kakapos freeze when startled. One of their defenses is to freeze and hope to blend into the background when danger is near. This worked well when their only predators were eagles that use sight to hunt; it is not so successful with introduced mammalian predators that rely on their sense of smell to find prey.
4. They’re nocturnal. Kakapos roost in trees or on the ground during the day and only become active at night.
5. They smell nice. The kakapo has a well-developed sense of smell, useful in its nocturnal lifestyle. It also has what’s described as a musty-sweet odor. This likely helps kakapos find each other in the forest; unfortunately, it helps introduced mammalian predators find them, too.
6. They’re friendly. Both the Māori and early European settlers kept kakapos as pets. Even wild kakapos are known to approach, climb on, and preen people. George Edward Grey, the English ornithologist who first described the kakapo in 1845, once wrote that his pet kakapo’s behavior towards him and his friends was “more like that of a dog than a bird.”
7. They’re critically endangered. The kakapo’s problems began with Māori settlers, and intensified when Europeans arrived. Both groups cleared large areas of the kakapo’s habitat and brought with them predators like cats, rats, and stoats that the kakapo had no defenses against. In the 1980s, the New Zealand Department of Conservation implemented a Kakapo Recovery Plan. The Plan involved the rounding up and relocation of kakapos to predator-free islands, setting up supplementary feeding stations for the birds, and sometimes artificial incubation of eggs and hand-raising of chicks. The effort has averted the kakapo’s extinction, but they are still critically endangered. As of early 2012, there were 126 kakapos in the wild.
8. They’re possibly one of the longest-lived birds. Kakapos live life at a slow pace. Males don’t start breeding until they are about four years old, and females around six years of age. Their life expectancy is over 90 years.
9. Kakapos are sturdy birds. Unlike other land birds, the kakapo can store large amounts of energy as body fat. It’s the world’s heaviest parrot: at about 24 inches tall, it weighs between 4 and 9 lbs.
10. Males court females with a group song and dance. During the breeding season, male kakapos can walk up to 4 miles to reach a special arena where they compete with each other for the attention of females. Each male digs a bowl in the ground, often in an area next to rock faces or banks to help reflect his mating call. To attract females, the males emit loud, low-frequency “booms” that can travel as far as 3 miles. After 20-30 booms, they switch to a high-pitched metallic “ching.” The booming and chinging can go on for eight hours a night, every night for the duration of the 2-4 month breeding season.
"Our race (speaking of the Jews) is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Menachem Begin, Prime Minister of Israel
The Israeli JUSTICE Minister has stated that “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and called for the destroying of Palestine, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”
Allahu Akbar Fauqua Kaidi L'mutadi
Allahu Lilmazlumi Hairumu'ayyidi
Allahu Ana Bilyaqini Wabissilahi Saaftadi
Baladi Wanuru L-haqqi Yastau Fi Yadi
Allahu Allahu Allahu Akbar
Allahu Fauqa L-mutadi.
Ya Hadihi Ddunya Atilli Wa 'Smai
Gaisu L-aadi Ga'a Yabgi Masrai
Bil-haqqi Saufa Fa-saufa Afnihi Mai.
Qulu Mai L-wailu Lil-mustamiri
Wa Llahu Fauqa L-gadiri L-mutagabbiri
Allahu Akbaru Ya Biladi Kabbiri
Wa-hudi Binasiyati L-mugiri Wa-dammiri."
Down with Israeli Imperialist Genocide! The Zionist bigots must be expelled from Palestine, which they have exploited, raped, murdered, and enslaved. It's people made sub-human under law and sent to camps, it's children killed in drone and artillery strikes. Invaded, betrayed.
OR we could all just get along in peace and harmony. Which sounds like a better plan to me.
Tomorrow is the International day for older persons 2015 is observed on 1st October and theme is " Sustainability and Age Inclusiveness in the Urban Environment.
If U could enble Us To post on Ur RMB it would be easy for Us. Free Trade Zone want misuse that oppertunity.