WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Israel, CSSR, Right to Life, Antifa, Soli Deo gloria, Natan Region, The Illuminati, The Royal Imperial Directorate, Parador, PuppetStates, The United Democratic Empire, The Silver Knights, East Carolina, and The Second European Empire.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Jerusalem
As a region, Jerusalem is ranked 2,045th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Beharia||New York Times Democracy||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|2.||The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II||New York Times Democracy||“Israel Rules”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Jewish Homelands||New York Times Democracy||“Your Home Is Here Jews”|
|4.||The Free Land of TheOrev||Democratic Socialists||“What YOU Looking AT ?!?”|
|5.||The Capital of Jerusalem City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jerusalem!”|
|6.||The Zionist Colony of Gokgiebel||Democratic Socialists||“Midden in de sjarijve”|
- 9 days ago: Zeklag ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Pisraeliburp and Jerusalem.
- 24 days ago: The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II ordered the closure of embassies between Jerusalem and Pisraeliburp.
- 25 days ago: The Democratic Republic of State Of Blackmore of the region Zionist League proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: Embassy established between Jerusalem and Pisraeliburp.
- 26 days ago: The Commonwealth of Jewish Homelands arrived from The Pacific.
- 26 days ago: The Royal Arab Federation of Sabena departed this region for Peoples Federation of Qandaristan.
- 26 days ago: The Royal Arab Federation of Sabena arrived from Peoples Federation of Qandaristan.
- 29 days ago: The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II rejected Nankashriya's request for regional embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II agreed to construct embassies with Pisraeliburp.
Jerusalem Regional Message Board
Well, that was rude.
back from the dead
... And they did! "Israelawinersa" ceased to exist.
Thank you, dear moderators, for the help.