WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Jerusalem
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Jerusalem is ranked 3,355th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Beharia||Left-Leaning College State||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Jerusalem and Outremer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Deus vult!”|
|3.||The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II||New York Times Democracy||“Israel Rules”|
|4.||The Republic of The Jewish Land of Israel||New York Times Democracy||“כנגד כל הסיכויים”|
|5.||The Zionist Colony of Gokgiebel||Father Knows Best State||“Midden in de sjarijve”|
- 48 minutes ago: The Incorporated States of Nationes Unitae arrived from Israel.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region Imperial Desdenea proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Coalition of Catholic States and Jerusalem.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Empire of Synaxis of the region Petria proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Annual Tradition of Max Barrys April Fools Day Jokes of the region NS April Fools Day Jokes proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Look Here of the region Coalition of Catholic States ordered the closure of its embassy in Jerusalem.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The federation of the americas and Jerusalem.
- 7 days ago: The United Kingdom of Beharia arrived from Land of Israel.
- 9 days ago: The Holy Empire of Unified Imperial Empire departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 9 days ago: The Holy Empire of Unified Imperial Empire arrived from United Bunk 9A Federation.
Jerusalem Regional Message Board
Can you please endorse me
Can someone please endorse me so we'll have a delegate?
I am the ambassador from the Judean League.
Shalom, G-d bless holy Jerusalem and its people.
We pray for their safe return.