WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Israel, CSSR, Right to Life, Antifa, Soli Deo gloria, Natan Region, The Illuminati, The Royal Imperial Directorate, Parador, PuppetStates, The United Democratic Empire, The Silver Knights, The Second European Empire, and The United Caribbean Island Alliance.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Jerusalem
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Jerusalem is ranked 17,198th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Zionist Republic of Jewish Jerusalem II||New York Times Democracy||“Israel Rules”|
|2.||The Zionist Colony of Gokgiebel||Democratic Socialists||“Midden in de sjarijve”|
|3.||The United Kingdom of Beharia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|4.||The Capital of Jerusalem City||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jerusalem!”|
|5.||The Free Land of TheOrev||Democratic Socialists||“What YOU Looking AT ?!?”|
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Helediva of the region Free Trade Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The His Royal Majesty of St nevis and kitts of the region The Constitutional Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of The Free Republic Of The Austrian Aussie of the region The Fangirl and Fanboy Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Svt Yehuda of the region Medinat Israel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Unusual Punishment departed this region for Latvija.
- : The Republic of Unusual Punishment arrived from Natan Region.
- : The Free Land of TheOrev arrived from Lazarus.
- : Cederlandian zionist states ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
Jerusalem Regional Message Board
Well, that was rude.
back from the dead
... And they did! "Israelawinersa" ceased to exist.
Thank you, dear moderators, for the help.