WA Delegate: The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus (elected 166 days ago)
Embassies: Brasil, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Philippines, Black Mesa Islands, Republic of Azerbaijan, Principality di Monaco, Tokyo, Most Serene Republic of San Marino, Principality of Andorra, India, Hong Kong, Anime, Mozambique, Republic of Seychelles, Suomi, The Republic of Belarus, and 23 others.Repubblica Italiana, Neo Otaku Utopia, Syria, Indonesia, Aizengard, Yakuza, ISSU, Funen, Lower Canada, Asiana, Union of Nationalists, Republic of Korea, Empire of Japan, The Darwin Allied Republics, United Federation of Nations, Dubtopia, Onett, Montreal, NAFTA, Paraguay, The United Feline Commonwealths, chris puppet storage, and Occitania.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Japan
As a region, Japan is ranked 619th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Dominion of Dzavailar||Capitalist Paradise||“For motto, please insert coin.”|
|2.||The Colony of New Dzavailar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Coin first, motto second.”|
|3.||The Choice of ON||Left-Leaning College State||“O”|
|4.||The Japanese Empire of The Greater Tokyo Area||Capitalizt||“The National Capital Region”|
|5.||The Archipelago of ShrineIsland||Compulsory Consumerist State||“出る釘は打たれる”|
|6.||The Republic of Nailland||New York Times Democracy||“E pluribus unum”|
|7.||The Federation of Ianar||Democratic Socialists||“Carpe Diem”|
|8.||The Cosmopolitan Empire of Masayoshi||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“新しいモットーがいります！”|
|9.||The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus||Left-Leaning College State||“Think, stupid!”|
|10.||The Jingoistic States of Mallstan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Sai-nam of the region The Kingdom of Sainam proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of U wot m8 u wot m8 u wot m8 u wot m8 of the region U wot m8 proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Kingdom of HMS England of the region United Kingdom of Britain II proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Trailer Park of Southwest Ohio ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Empire of New Dolphinland of the region Santiago of Chile proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The United States of Inferno8 ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Republic of India and Japan.
- 18 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Simorgh of the region United Iran proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Socialist Federal Republic of Albarusija of the region ITALIA proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The United Socialist States of East Chiyo of the region Chiyo proposed constructing embassies.
Japan Regional Message Board
Pamyu, you can be freaky!
Three things in my garden that would make you wish you had died after eating them:
1. Goat manure. Very self explanatory.
2. Very over-ripe tomatoes. Also self explanatory.
A horde of carrion eating beetle with their half-consumed dead snake, with accompanying blue bottle flies. Would you like a graphic explanation? Otherwise self explanatory.
Of all the things we could be driving extinct, howcome it's never toxic plants or disease-carrying mosquitoes?
Guess only the most dangerous survive.. At least we know humans are dangerous enough to survive!
Or the most cute. How many golden hamsters would be around today if they were eight-legged and venomous?
if a hamster was 8-legged and venomous, even trying to hold a newborn could be fatal. Same goes for feeding or the obvious.. trying to change the water
oh.. things that multiply a lot survive well too. or spread.. kudzu is a vine that has few seeds that successfully germinate but it manages to multiple and spread by rooting into the ground from runners.
The golden of Syrian hamster would be extinct today if the discoverer of the single family in the 1930s did not find them too cute to collect by putting them in a jar of formaldehyde. Fortunate too was the fact that there was at least one male in the litter or they would have been pets for only a couple of years before the big dark took the species. The golden hamsters only exist as pets today. They extinct in their native habitat.
Hamsters seem like something that was adapt well and become an invasive species.. like kudzu..
Actually not. kudzu doesn't grow where I live at all. I know because I tried.