WA Delegate: The Type-R Nation of Dian (elected 331 days ago)
Founder: The Rogue Nation of Otaku
Embassies: Brasil, Shirayuki, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Philippines, Black Mesa Islands, Republic of Azerbaijan, Principality di Monaco, Tokyo, Most Serene Republic of San Marino, Principality of Andorra, India, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Hong Kong, Chrysanthemum Alliance, Anime, Mozambique, and 34 others.Republic of Seychelles, The Axis Nations Alliance, Suomi, The Republic of Belarus, Repubblica Italiana, The Feline Confederation, Neo Otaku Utopia, Genuan Rebirth, Syria, Indonesia, Aizengard, Yakuza, ISSU, Funen, Lower Canada, Asiana, The United Feline Commonwealths, Union of Nationalists, Republic of Korea, Glory, Empire of Japan, United British Empire, The Darwin Allied Republics, United Federation of Nations, Dubtopia, Onett, Cool World, The Republic of India, Russian Federation, Montreal, NAFTA, Ramen Shop, The Republic South Korea, and Paraguay.
The embassy with United British Empire is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 21 hours.
Construction of embassies with Time to Build Stuff has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 9 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Japan
As a region, Japan is ranked 209th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Dominion of Dzavailar||Left-Leaning College State||“For motto, please insert coin.”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Kronos-Vitian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A what?! Motto?! Shoot him...”|
|3.||The Colony of New Dzavailar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Coin first, motto second.”|
|4.||The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus||New York Times Democracy||“Think, stupid!”|
|5.||The Cosmopolitan Empire of Masayoshi||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Because it's cooler that way”|
|6.||The Archipelago of ShrineIsland||Compulsory Consumerist State||“出る釘は打たれる”|
|7.||The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia||Libertarian Police State||“Because it amuses me.”|
|8.||The Empire of Hi No Moto||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Honour is Above All! Hail the Emperor!”|
|9.||The Chic Empire of Morurando||Corporate Police State||“感動させる服装を”|
|10.||The Armed Republic of Armure||Father Knows Best State||“We stand strong atop the bones of our fathers”|
- 7 hours ago: The Confederacy of Greater Elipida of the region United British Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Japan.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Armure arrived from The Confederacy of Allied States.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Type-R Nation of Dian agreed to construct embassies with Time to Build Stuff.
- 3 days ago: The Unlucky Lands of The13thTime of the region Time to Build Stuff proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Burning Wings of Hells turkey of the region The Feline Confederation cancelled the closure of its embassy in Japan.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of AnimeTerra ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Civil unrest departed this region for The Cooperative Union.
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of Civil unrest arrived from The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of Mitirnawmaehsaahs of the region The Feline Confederation ordered the closure of its embassy in Japan.
Japan Regional Message Board
I think due to some trouble in the past they had to settle for that spelling of the word.. It was a complicated time..
What word originally? It makes no sense now.
Genua is a region in Italy.
I thought it was Genoa. And thus Genoese. Meh, whatev...
Perhaps it is a sub-region of Genoa, where the not quite Genoese reside, calling themselves Genuans. They consume their pizzas that are made using American processed cheese in a can and they use rahmen noodles in place of spaghetti. They drive Yugos instead of Fiats and they speak Bronx instead of Italian.
I just thought he was misspelling 'genuine'
@Jerky: Ah, I see..
@Otaku: So did I..
They're fans of the Discworld novers?
Yep that was correct!
They where refounding or something.. I think they where going to be "New Rebirth" But someone took it.. there was like 6 different regions involved with similar names..