WA Delegate: The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus (elected 80 days ago)
Embassies: Brasil, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Philippines, Black Mesa Islands, Republic of Azerbaijan, Principality di Monaco, Tokyo, Most Serene Republic of San Marino, Principality of Andorra, India, Hong Kong, Anime, Mozambique, Republic of Seychelles, Suomi, The Republic of Belarus, and 27 others.Repubblica Italiana, Neo Otaku Utopia, Syria, Indonesia, Aizengard, Yakuza, ISSU, Funen, Lower Canada, Asiana, Union of Nationalists, Republic of Korea, Empire of Japan, The Darwin Allied Republics, United Federation of Nations, Dubtopia, Onett, The Republic of India, Russian Federation, Montreal, NAFTA, Ramen Shop, Paraguay, The United Feline Commonwealths, chris puppet storage, Occitania, and Eastern Union.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Japan
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Japan is ranked 3,148th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Confederacy of Teygei||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Fortune and Virtue”|
|2.||The Principality of Sheppard and Kennedy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kimi ga yo wa chiyo ni ya chiyo ni”|
|3.||The Type-R Nation of Dian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hit the NOS!”|
|4.||The Furballocracy of Kuribabalon||Corporate Police State||“Screw the rules, I have money”|
|5.||The Social Democratic Republic of Goldsaver||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Honor, Virtue, and Freedom.”|
|6.||The Cosmopolitan Empire of Masayoshi||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“新しいモットーがいります！”|
|7.||The Federation of Seafoam Island||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In simpler language, Captain, they drafted me!”|
|8.||The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus||Left-Leaning College State||“Think, stupid!”|
|9.||The Holy Cute Matriarchy of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu||Mother Knows Best State||“Ponpon way-way-way Ponpon way pon way ponpon”|
|10.||The Bloodshed Romance Republic of Danny And Samantha||Democratic Socialists||“Enduring, Continuing, Eternal”|
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Empire of Jarus ceased to exist.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Holy Empire of Hitomi Tanaka ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region The House Of The Eclipse proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Functional sociopath of Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown of the region Ireland proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Sleeping Order of USOM of the region Winterfell proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Eastern Union and Japan.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Occitania and Japan.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Political Wisdom of the region Future America proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: Construction of embassies aborted between Monterrey and Japan.
- 8 days ago: The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus granted posting privileges on the Japan Message Board to Delegates and Founders of embassy regions.
Japan Regional Message Board
Hey guys, I need your feedbacks about my idea of the "Eastern Union", a united Eastern world bounded by cultural and historical similarities which would act collectively for protecting the Eastern interests and to ensure that the Eastern world doesn't fall behind any other power entity in the world.
You can find the NS region based on it here: Eastern Union
It's only candy!
Can you get money wired to you through "Eastern Union" like you can with "Western Union"?
You can stick to using Western Union for that, we're short of staff here.
I miss that bit coin thing they had..
How short is your staff? Five foot four?
It is against our policy to disclose such informations about our employees.
*confused* what is even going on..
Hey, let me put my stuffs straight and simple. The "Union" I'm talking about is kind of an association of various NS regions based on Asian theme and a kind of a platform or meeting point. The asian-themed regions could contribute to forming a collective security framework for the defence of all such regions and share other stuffs--and most importantly upholding and strengthening the spirit of a united eastern world which is the need of the 21st century for the East to survive and thrive.