WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Beerenberg Alt
Jan Mayen is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Jan Mayen
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Jan Mayen is ranked 13,656th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Republic of Beerenberg Alt||Conservative Democracy||“Snow”|
- 7 days ago: The Head Nerd State of Benburger of the region The Federation of Ocevand proposed constructing embassies.
- 140 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Planet X and Jan Mayen.
- 143 days ago: The Action Francaise of Charles Maurras of the region Planet X ordered the closure of its embassy in Jan Mayen.
- 205 days ago: Cs departed this region for Western Samoa.
- 207 days ago: Cs arrived from Coral sea.
- 361 days ago: The Community of Fillmore Inlet departed this region for Western Samoa.
- 1 year 25 days ago: Embassy established between The Ascendancy and Jan Mayen.
- 1 year 28 days ago: The Republic of Beerenberg Alt agreed to construct embassies with The Ascendancy.
- 1 year 30 days ago: The People's Dominion of The Ascendancy of the region The Ascendancy proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 42 days ago: The Community of Fillmore Inlet arrived from Western Samoa.
Jan Mayen Regional Message Board
As a region, Jan Mayen is ranked 2,816th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
As a region, Jan Mayen is ranked 1,092nd in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
As a region, Jan Mayen is ranked 2,349th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
As a region, Jan Mayen is ranked 1,077th in the world for Fastest-Growing Economies.
We have an economy now? :)
Friendly lurker here, just passing through!