WA Delegate: None.
Isles of Arden contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Isles of Arden
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Isles of Arden is ranked 774th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Second Empire of The Zoogie People||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Caesar noctem sili fors ticinis nec aut”|
|2.||The Western R and D Division of The Phoenix Foundation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Working for the Betterment of Mankind”|
- 1 year 163 days ago: The Commonwealth of Demidia ceased to exist.
- 1 year 217 days ago: Demidia arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 years 63 days ago: The ufos departed this region for Allied fury nations.
- 2 years 64 days ago: The ufos arrived from Infinitarium.
- 2 years 253 days ago: The Second Empire of The Zoogie People arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 years 255 days ago: The Second Empire of The Zoogie People ceased to exist.
- 2 years 278 days ago: The Prodigious Super-Realm of Alewares ceased to exist.
- 2 years 284 days ago: The Second Empire of The Zoogie People arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 years 301 days ago: The Second Empire of The Zoogie People ceased to exist.
- 2 years 306 days ago: Alewares arrived from Lazarus.
Isles of Arden Regional Message Board
hey - 10th time's the charm, right?
224 days since the last message...ouch...
~yeah, kinda quiet here, huh.
Welcome back! Again! >.>
Is NG ever around II these days?
Nah, I'm pretty much exclusively in NS.
Wow. Hi Demidia!