WA Delegate: None.
Islandia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Islandia
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Islandia is ranked 9,608th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The United States of Mike the Progressive||New York Times Democracy||“Nixon-Bauer 2016!”|
|2.||The Jingoistic States of Pharalsu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Cast a spell on the country you run”|
|3.||The Eagles Are Rising On Wings of Kreigsclaw||Capitalist Paradise||“KREEEEEEEEEIIIGH!!!!!”|
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Embassy established between Islandia and Westphalia.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Islandia.
- 5 days ago: The Westphalian Reich of The House of Petain of the region Westphalia agreed to construct embassies.
- 5 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive proposed constructing embassies with Westphalia.
- 5 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive established the region's flag.
- 5 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive removed the tag "Invader".
- 5 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive ordered the closure of embassies between Islandia and The Black Riders.
- 5 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive abolished the region's flag.
- 5 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive updated the World Factbook entry.
- 7 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
Islandia Regional Message Board
No, just staying quiet so the Abominations don't get us. xD
If you're getting bored, most of us are also in Westphalia. I don't suggest you move out of this region, but feel free to make another nation and send it their way, it's a bit more active than here at the moment.
Your RMB looks like it needs a lift!
But not fear Zhe Doctor is here!
i am from The Great Kingdom of Prussia and you all look like a slowing community so i'll kick start it off with 1 phrase you all know well!
WHAT WOULD TRICKY-DICK NIXON DO!!??
Citizens of Islandia,
I am announcing my intent to merge Islandia with Westphalia. Over the last few months I was hoping Islandia could rebound, however the region is slowly decaying and dying from within and it is unfair to the active few to be forced to stay here without a job, without an inch of activity, without hope.
Therefore I am urging all nations to move to "Westphalia:"
There are plenty of positions available, an active role-play forum, and so much more.
On August 15, 2012, I shall begin closing embassies and password protecting the region.
On August 17, the forum link will be removed from the WFBE (though it will be kept running and a link provided on the Westphalian forums indefinitely).
On September 10, 2012, the region will officially be closed.
Remember, Westphalia has the same community and plenty of jobs. Elections are next week for regional legislature, and WA delegate. So move today and run in the upcoming elections!
I hope to see you there.
Right, that's it guys, I'm off. I'm resigning as prime minister and leaving Islandia. I'm not joining Westphalia either. I'm making my own region. If anyone who does not wish to join Westphalia, you're welcome to join my region. If you're not interested, Auf Wiedersehen!
- The Irish Republic of New Waterford
What New Waterford hasn't told you is that as Prime Minister, he used your tax money to pay for hookers and snort coke. His region favors high-taxation, ridiculously low-wages, and tyranny. Support don't democracy and freedom. Don't move to Sasana.
Rejoice, O Mother Church! Exult in glory!
The risen Savior shines upon you!
Let this place resound with joy,
echoing the mighty song of all God's people!
Happy Easter from the VRCC.
LONG LIVE ISLANDIA
The Virtual Roman Catholic Church is pleased to announce that Cardinal John Peter of The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights has taken the position of Prelature Pope. Please join us in wishing him success.
May this region be blessed with peace and good will, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.