WA Delegate: None.
Islandia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Police Ratios in Islandia
Nations ranked highly have large numbers of police or other law enforcement officials compared to the number to citizens.
As a region, Islandia is ranked 15,856th in the world for Highest Police Ratios.
|1.||The Republic of Mike the Progressive Jr||Capitalist Paradise||“I shall call him.... mini me”|
|2.||The Eagles Are Rising On Wings of Kreigsclaw||Capitalist Paradise||“KREEEEEEEEEIIIGH!!!!!”|
- 3 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Pharalsu ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 27 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive password-protected the region.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Mike the Progressive Jr arrived from The South Pacific.
- 41 days ago: Embassy established between Islandia and Westphalia.
- 41 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Islandia.
- 44 days ago: The Westphalian Reich of The House of Petain of the region Westphalia agreed to construct embassies.
- 44 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive proposed constructing embassies with Westphalia.
- 44 days ago: The United States of Mike the Progressive established the region's flag.
Islandia Regional Message Board
Your RMB looks like it needs a lift!
But not fear Zhe Doctor is here!
i am from The Great Kingdom of Prussia and you all look like a slowing community so i'll kick start it off with 1 phrase you all know well!
WHAT WOULD TRICKY-DICK NIXON DO!!??
Citizens of Islandia,
I am announcing my intent to merge Islandia with Westphalia. Over the last few months I was hoping Islandia could rebound, however the region is slowly decaying and dying from within and it is unfair to the active few to be forced to stay here without a job, without an inch of activity, without hope.
Therefore I am urging all nations to move to "Westphalia:"
There are plenty of positions available, an active role-play forum, and so much more.
On August 15, 2012, I shall begin closing embassies and password protecting the region.
On August 17, the forum link will be removed from the WFBE (though it will be kept running and a link provided on the Westphalian forums indefinitely).
On September 10, 2012, the region will officially be closed.
Remember, Westphalia has the same community and plenty of jobs. Elections are next week for regional legislature, and WA delegate. So move today and run in the upcoming elections!
I hope to see you there.
Right, that's it guys, I'm off. I'm resigning as prime minister and leaving Islandia. I'm not joining Westphalia either. I'm making my own region. If anyone who does not wish to join Westphalia, you're welcome to join my region. If you're not interested, Auf Wiedersehen!
- The Republic of New Waterford
What New Waterford hasn't told you is that as Prime Minister, he used your tax money to pay for hookers and snort coke. His region favors high-taxation, ridiculously low-wages, and tyranny. Support don't democracy and freedom. Don't move to Sasana.
Rejoice, O Mother Church! Exult in glory!
The risen Savior shines upon you!
Let this place resound with joy,
echoing the mighty song of all God's people!
Happy Easter from the VRCC.
LONG LIVE ISLANDIA
The Virtual Roman Catholic Church is pleased to announce that Cardinal John Peter of The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights has taken the position of Prelature Pope. Please join us in wishing him success.
May this region be blessed with peace and good will, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.
People of Islandia,
I just wanted to say thanks so much for sticking around, from inactivity to being raided, you made us great. We've declined since then, but our spirit lives on. You are Islandia! With that said, I am leaving it for a region that I like a lot, second only to Westphalia and of course here.
Stay as long as you want. Nobody will bother you. But I am putting up a password to make sure we're not raided again. And I am keeping it hidden because I don't want somebody to share it with raiders. If you want to move, I recommend Westphalia. If that doesn't interest you, I recommend 10000 Islands.
Good bye, old friend!