WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: One big Island.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Island Continent
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Island Continent is ranked 1,256th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Socialist Democracy of Quasi-Millitary||Democratic Socialists||“'Risen from the Ashes'”|
|2.||The Royal Federation of Lambrinisia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Putney!”|
|3.||The Not-So-Holy Empire of Sudreich||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Sudria vult”|
|4.||The Reformed Republic of Deckersburg||Left-Leaning College State||“Humanity and unity, forever and for all!”|
|5.||The BB Puppet of North Brightonburg||Right-wing Utopia||“ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK AND FLANK IT!”|
|6.||The Flagbearing Nation of Our Island Continent||New York Times Democracy||“Together In Glorious Unity”|
- 5 days ago: The Honorable Island Founder of The Southern Border ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of Quasi-Millitary arrived from Lazarus.
- 11 days ago: The Flagbearing Nation of Our Island Continent arrived from Balder.
- 11 days ago: The Reformed Republic of Deckersburg arrived from Balder.
- 21 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of Quasi-Millitary ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The southern border arrived from Balder.
- 33 days ago: The Not-So-Holy Empire of Sudreich arrived from Osiris.
- 64 days ago: The USSR of A Utopian Soviet Union ceased to exist.
- 71 days ago: The Royal Federation of Lambrinisia arrived from Balder.
- 79 days ago: The Royal Federation of Lambrinisia ceased to exist.
Island Continent Regional Message Board
A PC gaming platform for the PC master race.
*looks around* Yeah... No... I'm not a member of the master race. :P
However if there are any other pokémon trainers out there (any gen) then send me a shout. :)
Tis here be me mug! Cheers mateys!
I made it better
I agree, that's an awesome mug...
Whoa, Decks and Quasi are back. Welcome home!
Welcome home both of you. :)
Thanks y'all, it's been a while :D It's always great to log back in and see this place still alive and well.