WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Day Watch
Embassies: Guardian Network.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is ranked 14,493rd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Dominion of Day Watch||New York Times Democracy||“Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”|
- 43 days ago: The Emirate of Upper Afghanistan departed this region for Pakistan.
- 45 days ago: The Emirate of Upper Afghanistan arrived from Lazarus.
- 311 days ago: Khalifa of the region Islamic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 312 days ago: The Comely Character of Usamah bin Ladin departed this region for The Caliphate.
- 312 days ago: The Comely Character of Usamah bin Ladin arrived from Balder.
- 364 days ago: The Global Jihadist Movement of World Islamic Fronts departed this region for The Caliphate.
- 364 days ago: The Global Jihadist Movement of World Islamic Fronts arrived from Balder.
- 1 year 193 days ago: Devuatu of the region Alliance of the pacific islands proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 201 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- 1 year 205 days ago: The Dominion of Day Watch agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.