WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is ranked 10,500th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Islamic Emirate of Haibatullah Akhundzada||Father Knows Best State||“لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله”|
|2.||The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar||Psychotic Dictatorship||“لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Taliban and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kandahar and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar rejected Allah's request for regional embassies.
- : The Crusader Kingdom of Regnum X of the region Allah proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar proposed constructing embassies with Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- : The Incorporated States of Scientific Research Center of the region Islamic Republic of Pakistan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Islamic Republic of Pakistan and Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Haibatullah Akhundzada arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Kawtherian Sheikhdom of Yassiria of the region United Empire of Islam rejected a request from Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan to establish embassies.
- : The Islamic Emirate of Mohammad Umar proposed constructing embassies with United Empire of Islam.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.