WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Islamya, New Vatican, Role Player Coalition, OPEC, BLITZKRIEG, Nazi Europa, Arabia, Arabian Peninsula, Turkic Union, Palestine, Islamofascism, The New Alteran Empire, MARHAENISME for The World, Communist International League, The Islamic Republic of Iran, The Land of Israel, and 4 others.The Holy State of Israel, Mossad, Jewish Justice League, and The Middle East.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Islam
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Islam is ranked 561st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Deliver Me From LL Bean of Betelgeuse the Bio-exorcist||Psychotic Dictatorship||“XXXXXXXXXXXXXX”|
|2.||The Gentle Breeze of Westerly Winds||Father Knows Best State||“#Hugs4Syl”|
|3.||The Swinging Sultans of Islamya||Democratic Socialists||“Islamya”|
|4.||The Free Land of Heinrich Bartels||Right-wing Utopia||“Jets”|
|5.||The Burnished Rows of Steel of Iron Bark||Corporate Bordello||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
- : The Emirate of Sormodinia departed this region for The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- : The Emirate of Sormodinia arrived from The International Kingdom.
- : The Kěrājān Āgūñg Hānåtå Jāgād of Wijaya Arama Hayuning Kuncaraningrat of the region MARHAENISME for The World cancelled the closure of its embassy in Islam.
- : The Holy Empire of Basileus Justinian of the region MARHAENISME for The World ordered the closure of its embassy in Islam.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Arab League and Islam.
- : Surfin safari of the region The Arab League ordered the closure of its embassy in Islam.
- : Embassy established between The Arab League and Islam.
- : The Democratic Republic of Hadjout departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Democratic Republic of Hadjout arrived from United Empire of Islam.
- : The Democratic Republic of Hadjout departed this region for The Confederation.
Islam Regional Message Board
When is this region independent?