WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Emirate of Mount Relicairn
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Iraq
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Iraq is ranked 7,502nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The UAV Squadron of VMU-2||Moralistic Democracy||“Never pass up an opportunity to pee.”|
|2.||The Emirate of Mount Relicairn||Democratic Socialists||“Peace and tranquility ”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Ashenovian Iraq||Democratic Socialists||“God is (NOT) Great”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of United Baghdad||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No god but God”|
|5.||The Caelian Delegate in Iraq of Red Cupcake||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Pax, lux et socialismus!”|
|6.||The Ladoga Class Battleship of HM Endeavour||Democratic Socialists||“REDS NEVER BLEED!”|
|7.||The Ba'athist Arab Republic of Al-Faisal||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Freedom, Socialism”|
- : The Armed Republic of Tanisha Jackson of the region The State Of Israel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdom of Henonootnear departed this region for Dalaen.
- : Free ana hablonneum ceased to exist.
- : The United Kingdom of Henonootnear arrived from The great land of the moon.
- : The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Arab Republic of Sarah Said of the region The Cairo Girls Society proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Ba'athist Arab Republic of Al-Faisal arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Parliamentary Republic of North Libya of the region The Democratic Union of Republics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Parliamentary Republic of North Libya of the region The Democratic Union of Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Ashenovian Iraq arrived from The East Pacific.