WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Iran
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Iran is ranked 8,216th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Empire of Blessings||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Blessed”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Denovar||Democratic Socialists||“Sand is a way of life!”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Irol||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Going all the way!”|
|4.||The Community of Anfaro||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea jacta est!”|
|5.||The Queendom of Ulvania||Democratic Socialists||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Blaig||Democratic Socialists||“Drink to burn the heat”|
|7.||The One of The - Kurgan||Father Knows Best State||“There can be only one!”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Yakosan||Father Knows Best State||“Alea jacta est!”|
|9.||The Sultanate of Fezysan||Moralistic Democracy||“Sand is patient.”|
|10.||The Protectorate of Ensand||Left-Leaning College State||“Sand is patient.”|
- : The Grand Duchy of Doulon of the region Kingdom Of Austria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Neo-Bolshevik States of Eurasian Alliance of the region The Salt Mines proposed constructing embassies.
- : Persepolis the great ceased to exist.
- : The The Zombie Horde of Ada Empire of the region Novos adoradores de queijo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Vla of the region Russia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Jewish Flourishing of Mikra Kodesh of the region Tikun olam proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of PeoplesRepublic of China of the region Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Blueberry Islands of the region Calibraska proposed constructing embassies.
Iran Regional Message Board
We know what you are up to, man. You can't park your car here. Buy the ticket, take the ride. You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you KILLED Jesus!
You know what, actually, you're right. I'm 10,000 years old. I killed Jesus Christ, and I voted for Hubert Humphrey. And I've done a lot of other things too.
I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
I killed the czar and his ministers, while Anastasia screamed in vain.
I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me.
So let me please introduce myself, I'm a gal of wealth and taste.
I laid traps for troubadours, who get killed before they reached Bombay.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, and as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.
So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste!
Talk to the hand! LOL
You missed the reference, but thanks for trying.
You've got some stones on you.
And I never break them for anybody.
Hello to all!
All I can say is...
Help me, please!
And as for the loss of our former delegate, all I can think about right now is this famous statement:
This is a sad time for all people. We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed. For me, it is a deep, personal tragedy. I know the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Kennedy and her family bear. I will do my best; that is all I can do. I ask for your help, and God's.
-U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson; 22 November, 1963
is there anyone in here who knows our password? Or are we THAT safe?!