WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The shah of iran
Embassies: United States, North Africa, China, Asia, Syria, The Arab League, Persian Tricycle Riders, India, Soli Deo gloria, Astyria, Eastern Roman Empire, France, Romania, United States of America, Washington, Central Eastern Europe, and 1 other.The Republic Of Iraq.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Iran
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Iran is ranked 6,738th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Design Bureau of Mikojan - goerevitsj||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Building superior aircraft since 1939”|
|2.||The Democratic Kampuchea of Saloth Sar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Saloth Sar / pol pot”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Irol||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Going all the way!”|
|4.||The Empire of Blessings||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Blessed”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Denovar||Democratic Socialists||“Sand is a way of life!”|
|6.||The Queendom of Ulvania||Democratic Socialists||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|7.||The United Kingdom of Nyaron||Capitalist Paradise||“Justice for all”|
|8.||The Empire of Aishiteruze||Democratic Socialists||“Live well and prosper.”|
|9.||The Sultanate of Umbhar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
|10.||The Community of Anfaro||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea jacta est!”|
- : The Republic of Svt Yehuda of the region Medinat Israel withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Svt Yehuda of the region Medinat Israel proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Nigelagua of the region The United Caribbean Island Alliance withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Nigelagua of the region The United Caribbean Island Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dual Monarchy of Sparta Dominion of the region Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries and Iran.
- : The Theocracy of Hazard Pay of the region NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries ordered the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- : Thedoctor ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Jampona of the region Borg Kingdoms proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Hyper Commonwealth of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
Iran Regional Message Board
We know what you are up to, man. You can't park your car here. Buy the ticket, take the ride. You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you KILLED Jesus!
You know what, actually, you're right. I'm 10,000 years old. I killed Jesus Christ, and I voted for Hubert Humphrey. And I've done a lot of other things too.
I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
I killed the czar and his ministers, while Anastasia screamed in vain.
I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me.
So let me please introduce myself, I'm a gal of wealth and taste.
I laid traps for troubadours, who get killed before they reached Bombay.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, and as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.
So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste!
Talk to the hand! LOL
You missed the reference, but thanks for trying.
You've got some stones on you.
And I never break them for anybody.
Hello to all!
2 hours ago: Avalonian persia became regional WA Delegate.
All I can say is...
Help me, please!
And as for the loss of our former delegate, all I can think about right now is this famous statement:
This is a sad time for all people. We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed. For me, it is a deep, personal tragedy. I know the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Kennedy and her family bear. I will do my best; that is all I can do. I ask for your help, and God's.
-U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson; 22 November, 1963
is there anyone in here who knows our password? Or are we THAT safe?!