WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Iran
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Iran is ranked 9,765th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Irol||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Going all the way!”|
|2.||The Empire of Blessings||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Blessed”|
|3.||The Sultanate of Denovar||Democratic Socialists||“Sand is a way of life!”|
|4.||The Queendom of Ulvania||Democratic Socialists||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|5.||The United Kingdom of Nyaron||Capitalist Paradise||“Justice for all”|
|6.||The Sultanate of Umbhar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
|7.||The Free Land of Yngon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Floating”|
|8.||The Community of Anfaro||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea jacta est!”|
|9.||The Empire of Waqz||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Join the movement”|
|10.||The Protectorate of Ensand||Left-Leaning College State||“Sand is patient.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Romania and Iran.
- : The Federation of Free Romanians of the region ROMANIA OFFICIAL proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Washington District 0f Columbia of the region United States 0f America proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of Nordic Commonwealth of the region The Grand World Order proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Rahulistan of the region Kingdom Of Austria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Waklandy of the region Pacto de brasilia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Duchy of Doulon of the region Kingdom Of Austria proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Neo-Bolshevik States of Eurasian Alliance of the region The Salt Mines proposed constructing embassies.
- : Persepolis the great ceased to exist.
- : The The Nazi Diplomat of Ada Empire of the region Novos adoradores de queijo proposed constructing embassies.
Iran Regional Message Board
We know what you are up to, man. You can't park your car here. Buy the ticket, take the ride. You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you KILLED Jesus!
You know what, actually, you're right. I'm 10,000 years old. I killed Jesus Christ, and I voted for Hubert Humphrey. And I've done a lot of other things too.
I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
I killed the czar and his ministers, while Anastasia screamed in vain.
I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me.
So let me please introduce myself, I'm a gal of wealth and taste.
I laid traps for troubadours, who get killed before they reached Bombay.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, and as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.
So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste!
Talk to the hand! LOL
You missed the reference, but thanks for trying.
You've got some stones on you.
And I never break them for anybody.
Hello to all!
All I can say is...
Help me, please!
And as for the loss of our former delegate, all I can think about right now is this famous statement:
This is a sad time for all people. We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed. For me, it is a deep, personal tragedy. I know the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Kennedy and her family bear. I will do my best; that is all I can do. I ask for your help, and God's.
-U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson; 22 November, 1963
is there anyone in here who knows our password? Or are we THAT safe?!