WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The shah of iran
Embassies: United States, North Africa, China, Asia, Syria, The Arab League, Persian Tricycle Riders, India, Soli Deo gloria, Benevolent Capitalism, Astyria, Eastern Roman Empire, France, Romania, United States of America, Washington, and 3 others.Central Eastern Europe, The Republic Of Iraq, and NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Iran
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Iran is ranked 14,218th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Blaig||Democratic Socialists||“Drink to burn the heat”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Ozox||Capitalist Paradise||“In God we trust”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Irol||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Going all the way!”|
|4.||The Sultanate of Umbhar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
|5.||The Queendom of Ulvania||Democratic Socialists||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|6.||The Sultanate of Fezysan||Moralistic Democracy||“Sand is patient.”|
|7.||The Elder God of Kilmandaros||Left-Leaning College State||“First in, last out”|
|8.||The Colony of Hermon||Democratic Socialists||“In latium”|
|9.||The Republic of TheZombies||Right-wing Utopia||“Num, Num, Num”|
|10.||The Empire of Waqz||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Join the movement”|
- 7 days ago: The Federation of Miss world island of the region Miss World proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Duwal Al-Arabia of the region The League of Arab States withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Duwal Al-Arabia of the region The League of Arab States proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The United States of Native Subjugation Agency of the region The South withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation of the region The South proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The United Socialist States of Stereich of the region United Global Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 59 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Iran.
- 62 days ago: The Kingdom of Saxe-Wittenburg of the region Germanic Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- 63 days ago: The Cimmerian Iron Maidens of Xugecid of the region Land of Israel ordered the closure of its embassy in Iran.
Iran Regional Message Board
We know what you are up to, man. You can't park your car here. Buy the ticket, take the ride. You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you KILLED Jesus!
You know what, actually, you're right. I'm 10,000 years old. I killed Jesus Christ, and I voted for Hubert Humphrey. And I've done a lot of other things too.
I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
I killed the czar and his ministers, while Anastasia screamed in vain.
I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me.
So let me please introduce myself, I'm a gal of wealth and taste.
I laid traps for troubadours, who get killed before they reached Bombay.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, and as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.
So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste!
Talk to the hand! LOL
You missed the reference, but thanks for trying.
You've got some stones on you.
And I never break them for anybody.
Hello to all!
2 hours ago: Avalonian persia became regional WA Delegate.
All I can say is...
Help me, please!
And as for the loss of our former delegate, all I can think about right now is this famous statement:
This is a sad time for all people. We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed. For me, it is a deep, personal tragedy. I know the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Kennedy and her family bear. I will do my best; that is all I can do. I ask for your help, and God's.
-U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson; 22 November, 1963
is there anyone in here who knows our password? Or are we THAT safe?!