WA Delegate: The Constitutional Revolution of Baharestan (elected 132 days ago)
Founder: The shah of iran
Embassies: United States, Land of Israel, North Africa, China, Asia, Syria, Islam, New Warsaw Pact, The Arab League, TNWW, Dutopia, The Shahish Empire, Persian Empire, Misftits Archipelago, Persian Tricycle Riders, Good Guy Alliance, and 18 others.India, United Alliance Of Nations, Soli Deo gloria, Benevolent Capitalism, Revolutionary Nation of Freedom, Kingdom Of Bahrain, Republic of Seychelles, Francia, Astyria, Eastern Roman Empire, France, Romania, Atlantic, United States of America, Washington, Central Eastern Europe, The Republic Of Iraq, and NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Iran
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Iran is ranked 8,037th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Ayatollah||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Is an A$$ahollah!”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Irol||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Going all the way!”|
|3.||The Democratic Kampuchea of Saloth Sar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Saloth Sar / pol pot”|
|4.||The Iran Uni-National of Khodro||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A Renault by any other name would drive as Islamically”|
|5.||The Empire of Hanakar||Father Knows Best State||“Greatness from Nothingness”|
|6.||The Empire of Vlan||Corporate Police State||“Standing tall!”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Denovar||Democratic Socialists||“Sand is a way of life!”|
|8.||The Wondrous Land of Persepolis the Great||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Persepolis the Great! ”|
|9.||The Queendom of Ulvania||Democratic Socialists||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|10.||The Empire of Blessings||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Blessed”|
- 23 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 hours ago: The Democratie of Gilrabala of the region France cancelled the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- 1 day ago: The Dissent Obliterator of Aurum Riders 3rd Treasury of the region France ordered the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Iranian Empire of Eranshahr of the region Eran Shahr proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Aryamehr of Shahanshahi-e Iran of the region Persian Empire cancelled the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- 5 days ago: The Commonwealth of Logith of the region Persian Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Indipendia of the region Francia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- 7 days ago: The Dominion of War Dragon II of the region Francia ordered the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- 10 days ago: The Queendom of Kaif ceased to exist.
Iran Regional Message Board
I, Gharechi am resigning from this region. Taking my place will be my new nation, The Democratic Republic of Avalonian Persia.
Numerous reasons why. First and foremost is, Avalonian Persia is more appropriate. I didn't create Gharechi to be a "freedom fighter," I created it to do a roleplay a long time ago that fizzled out pretty quickly. I only moved here in the first place because I was bored, I didn't intend to get swept up in a movement.
Anyway, Avalonian Persia is going to be better for the job I started here. For one thing, instead of being an "Iron-Fist Consumerist," which I only am because it fit in best with the personality I was supposed to have for that long-forgotten RP, Avalonian Persia will do daily issues and be governed in-line with my real-world political views. (It's now a "Left-Wing Utopia," and I don't expect it to stray too far from there.)
So, good bye.
And hello! Itís great to be here!
(Funny. The more things change, the more they stay the same...)
We know what you are up to, man. You can't park your car here. Buy the ticket, take the ride. You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you KILLED Jesus!
You know what, actually, you're right. I'm 10,000 years old. I killed Jesus Christ, and I voted for Hubert Humphrey. And I've done a lot of other things too.
I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
I killed the czar and his ministers, while Anastasia screamed in vain.
I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me.
So let me please introduce myself, I'm a gal of wealth and taste.
I laid traps for troubadours, who get killed before they reached Bombay.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, and as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.
So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste!
Talk to the hand! LOL
You missed the reference, but thanks for trying.
You've got some stones on you.
And I never break them for anybody.
Hello to all!