WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The shah of iran
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Iran
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Iran is ranked 6,471st in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Wondrous Land of Persepolis the Great||Democratic Socialists||“Persepolis the Great!”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Denovar||Democratic Socialists||“Sand is a way of life!”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Blaig||Democratic Socialists||“Drink to burn the heat”|
|4.||The Community of Anfaro||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Alea jacta est!”|
|5.||The Empire of Blessings||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Blessed”|
|6.||The Sultanate of Umbhar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
|7.||The Empire of Waqz||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Join the movement”|
|8.||The Sultanate of Fezysan||Moralistic Democracy||“Sand is patient.”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Ensand||Left-Leaning College State||“Sand is patient.”|
|10.||The Holy Empire of Irol||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Going all the way!”|
- : The Holy Empire of Arab world of the region Arab World proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Ladoga Class Battleship of HM Endeavour of the region Iraq proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Duck Is Coming of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Primeval Imperium of Bathor of the region Singapore proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eternal Empire of Lygonia of the region Modorra proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Republic of Iraq and Iran.
- : The Cultural-Civilization of Zhong Hua Min Zu of the region China cancelled the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- : The People's Republic of The Chinese Dragon of the region China ordered the closure of its embassy in Iran.
- : The People's Republic of Nieuw Zeelaand of the region Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Haat-Approved Kingdom of Ukulingana of the region The Free Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
Iran Regional Message Board
We know what you are up to, man. You can't park your car here. Buy the ticket, take the ride. You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you KILLED Jesus!
You know what, actually, you're right. I'm 10,000 years old. I killed Jesus Christ, and I voted for Hubert Humphrey. And I've done a lot of other things too.
I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change.
I killed the czar and his ministers, while Anastasia screamed in vain.
I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.
I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.
I shouted out, "Who killed the Kennedys?" When after all, it was you and me.
So let me please introduce myself, I'm a gal of wealth and taste.
I laid traps for troubadours, who get killed before they reached Bombay.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
Just as every cop is a criminal, and all the sinners saints, and as heads is tails, just call me Lucifer, cause I'm in need of some restraint.
So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste!
Talk to the hand! LOL
You missed the reference, but thanks for trying.
You've got some stones on you.
And I never break them for anybody.
Hello to all!
2 hours ago: Avalonian persia became regional WA Delegate.
All I can say is...
Help me, please!
And as for the loss of our former delegate, all I can think about right now is this famous statement:
This is a sad time for all people. We have suffered a loss that cannot be weighed. For me, it is a deep, personal tragedy. I know the world shares the sorrow that Mrs. Kennedy and her family bear. I will do my best; that is all I can do. I ask for your help, and God's.
-U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson; 22 November, 1963
is there anyone in here who knows our password? Or are we THAT safe?!