International Republican Union RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Burleson (elected 5 hours ago)

Founder: The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism

World Factbook Entry

Our Government
Executives:
Chancellor Conservative Idealism
Ministers:
The Constitutional Land of Freedom (Measure)
New Hiederstan (Mediation)
Minerva in IRU (Military)
Senators:
Burleson
Correctional Facility
New Hiederstan

Our Allies | Our Citizens | Our Constitution | Our Museum | Our News


Embassies: Libertatem, Federation of Free States, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, the council of free nations, Laissez Faireholm, Commonwealth of Liberty, Right to Life, Benevolent Capitalism, The conservative christians, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Republica, The Darwin Allied Republics, Strategos Prime, Sunalaya, Trainsylvinea, and 36 others.The United League of Empires, The Seventh Bay, Empire of Andrew, International East Union, The United Nations of Freedom, Galts Gulch, Smiley Faces, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Antista, Soli Deo gloria, The Illuminati, The Statue of Liberty, The Federal Islands, Somniate Libertas, The Democratic Alliance of Free Nations, Yerfilag, The Military Commonwealth, International Liberty Alliance, The Coalition of Conservative States, International Northern Union, Paraguay, International Western Union, REATO, United territories of North America, Seafieldia, International Socialists, The Outer Rim, Union of Confederate Regions, UCR, Alternate History World, Demolibs, Inner heavens grace, The Chernobyl Union, Commonwealth of Free Nations, The Commonwealth States, and The States Of New Eden.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.

International Republican Union contains 21 nations, the 599th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Defense Forces in International Republican Union

Nations ranked highly spend disproportionately large amounts of money on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.

As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 1,119th in the world for Largest Defense Forces.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Armed Republic of KennediusWA MemberIron Fist Consumerists“With us or against us”
2.The Federal Republic of Correctional FacilityWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Senator”
3.The Great American Theocracy of People With Poor JudgmentCorporate Police State“Most people would sooner die than think.”
4.The Federal Republic of WaldriechWA MemberInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Gloria in Foederalis Reipublicae”
5.The Most Serene Zionist State of Palm Rio RivieraLeft-Leaning College State“Jewish and Coastal City Paradise ”
6.The Former Yerfilagi Republic of New HiederstanMoralistic Democracy“All For God's Glory”
7.The Confederacy of The Confederacy of CarolinaCapitalist Paradise“What this world needs is a few more rednecks”
8.The Democratic Republic of AtlantasRepublicNew York Times Democracy“Be first, because second isn't motivating.”
9.The Empire of LestyDemocratic Socialists“Hail the emperor”
10.The Native Peoples of The New Mohawk PeopleInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Follow the Chief to glory”
Page:  «  1  2  »

Regional Poll • Presidential Election.

The Founder and Chancellor of Conservative Idealism wrote:New Hiederstan vs. Greater Fascism. Citizens only, please.

Voting opened 23 minutes ago and will close in 1 day 23 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

International Republican Union Regional Message Board

Hello nations of this fine region, my name is Dalek. I am the current Minister of Internal Affairs over at CFN (Commonwealth of Free Nations) and I come to you today with an affair more international in nature.

I come to you on a personal matter, but a matter I believe is the consensus thinking over at CFN. The simple truth is that GF (The Patriot of Greater Fascism) is NOT a good candidate for chancellor. He wasn't for us, he certainly won't be for you. I implore you all to simply vote for someone else and, if no one else reaches you expectations, to simply not vote at all. GF was a bad politician and a bad leader. He is a veteran member of CFN, hailing from NGA, our fatherland, but in that time he has only been elected to office one time. And in that time he went inactive for a period of one week forcing the cabinet to oust him in what he likes to claim is a coup. Following this GF turned into what can only be summed up as, quite simply, an idiot. Using the claim that his actions were 'for the people' even when the actual will of the people was on the contrary.

Furthermore, GF is an inherent fascist. Something that, on its own, I have no problems with, but in his last term as chancellor he made the outrageous decision to open diplomatic ties with the former region of Nazi Europe, a militant Nazi region involved in numerous NS raids. This was against the will of the cabinet and the people.

Moreover, GF has been involved in not one, but two coups obtaining the WAD position over CFN and obstructing the elected leader from taking over. While he caused no damage, on his second coup he acted deranged and frankly insane. How do you think he would act under normal circumstances?

I urge you, the people of the International Republican Union, to vote for someone else. Don't elect GF, he will do no good for you or your honourable region.

Do the smart thing, do the right thing. Vote for someone else.

He is a good candidate, and only talk about our elections if you are a citizen of this region.

Well, that's certainly interesting. I'll take note of that.

The Federal Republic of Correctional Facility wrote:He is a good candidate, and only talk about our elections if you are a citizen of this region.

Mister, you are aware you have open embassy posting, correct? Why can't I make use of it to properly inform the inhabitants of this region about their candidates?

The Supreme Empire of The Dalek Paradigm wrote:Mister, you are aware you have open embassy posting, correct? Why can't I make use of it to properly inform the inhabitants of this region about their candidates?

Well your not citizen here,even the founder has said he was a good candidate

The Federal Republic of Correctional Facility wrote:Well your not citizen here,even the founder has said he was a good candidate

I'm simply stating the facts, with all due respect. It's up to you to blindly trust the judgements of those you consider higher than yourself.

The Supreme Empire of The Dalek Paradigm wrote:I'm simply stating the facts, with all due respect. It's up to you to blindly trust the judgements of those you consider higher than yourself.

It's been nice talking to you but i have to go at the moment.

The Supreme Empire of The Dalek Paradigm wrote:I'm simply stating the facts, with all due respect. It's up to you to blindly trust the judgements of those you consider higher than yourself.

What you say are not facts. You are believing only what you want to be true. I've told you and CFN countless times what is true and what is not. If you decide to ignore my explanation or all the facts, it is simply your opinion and not to be proven right or wrong.

The Patriot of Greater Fascism wrote:What you say are not facts. You are believing only what you want to be true. I've told you and CFN countless times what is true and what is not. If you decide to ignore my explanation or all the facts, it is simply your opinion and not to be proven right or wrong.

You know this to be true, CFN knows this to be true. Why are you trying to pull the wool over this region's eyes?

The Federal Republic of Correctional Facility wrote:He is a good candidate, and only talk about our elections if you are a citizen of this region.

It's alright; I requested a public statement from CFN after receiving complaints related to candidate Greater Fascism.

I have not fully investigated this and cannot verify the validity of these accusations, nor of Greater Fascism's rebuttals. As a result, I will not suspend his citizenship nor his campaign for the time being, and will leave the decision of whether he is fit to be our President to the voters.

While the poll for the Presidential elections will be open to all within the region, note that only Citizen votes will be counted (as our Constitution demands), and I will delay affairs pertaining to regional immigration until after the election. May the best candidate win.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics