WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Colony of New Hiederstan (elected 88 days ago)
Embassies: Libertatem, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, Federation of Free States, Yerfilag, The Federal Islands, The Communist Bloc, Fort Coolidge, FFS Libertatem IRU Cafe, The Banana Republic, REATO, Antista, the council of free nations, Eleutheria, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Commonwealth of Liberty, Union of Confederate Regions, and 18 others.Commonwealth of Free Nations, Alternate History World, Sunalaya, Right to Life, Laissez Faireholm, U R N, New Republica, The Illuminati, The Military Commonwealth, The Atlas Union, The conservative christians, United territories of North America, International East Union, International Western Union, Smiley Faces, International Northern Union, Empire of Andrew, and The United League of Empires.
Construction of embassies with The New Study Group has commenced. Completion expected in 10 hours.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Industrial, Game Player, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Anti-General Assembly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Capitalist, and 5 others.Social, Casual, Defender, Free Trade, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in International Republican Union
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, International Republican Union is ranked 8,319th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Constitutional Land of The Constitutional Land of Freedom||Capitalist Paradise||“Minimal government, maximal freedom”|
|2.||The Informed Chancellor of Conservative Idealism||Capitalizt||“Government as a partner, not a ruler.”|
|3.||The Republic of Derpimenistan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“In Derp We Trust”|
|4.||The Colony of Aluti elvens||Moralistic Democracy||“Leave no man behind”|
|5.||The Republic of Minerva in IRU||Capitalizt||“Land of the Rising Atoll”|
|6.||The Legislative Archives of International Republican Union||Capitalist Paradise||“We consider everyone a Republican here.”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Suzi Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are better than you and we know it ”|
|8.||The Republic of Burleson 2||Corporate Bordello||“Dei Gratia”|
|9.||The Republic of Magikartopia||Democratic Socialists||“Press b to blow!”|
|10.||The Republic of New Old California||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are the best... kinda.”|
Recent polls: “Presidential Election (Winter 2015)” • “CLUB Act”
- 42 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Freecomunism and International Republican Union.
- 42 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between The Cosmos and International Republican Union.
- 42 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Inner heavens grace and International Republican Union.
- 42 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between The Seventh Bay and International Republican Union.
- 42 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Soli Deo gloria and International Republican Union.
- 42 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Galts Gulch and International Republican Union.
- 42 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between The Armed Alliances of Democracy and International Republican Union.
- 51 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Benevolent Capitalism and International Republican Union.
- 56 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Demolibs and International Republican Union.
- 76 minutes ago: Embassy cancelled between Brightport and International Republican Union.
International Republican Union Regional Message Board
Wow this is a close race... with four hours left it is too close to call.
Now it's down to three and it seems like Burleson will win if the voters don't change their minds. Keep in mind folks that we still have 11 undecided voters!
Two undecided voters, actually - only Citizens can participate in elections, and all but two have been online during this one.
And Burleson has won!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Thanks. I also thank all who voted and I congratulate NH on his service.
Congratulations Burleson!!! Or should I say President Burleson!
Congratulations, President Burleson. Tell me your choices for Ministers (whether on the RMB or via telegram) and I will update the government positions accordingly.
Congratulations President Burleson!
I look forward to serving under you and seeing what the next months hold for our region.
YAY! Congrats Mr. President! We all are glad to see you as our president. Just don't let it go to your head eh.