WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Fja infantry regiment
International Fascist League is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in International Fascist League
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, International Fascist League is ranked 7,512th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Republic of Flak2||Libertarian Police State||“Not everything set on fire will rise”|
- 10 days ago: Me and julio ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: Prinz eugene ceased to exist.
- 102 days ago: Jan sobieski departed this region for Poland.
- 116 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Coalition of Right Wing Nations and International Fascist League.
- 128 days ago: The Golden Steppes of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 132 days ago: The Kingdom of The New Verdun Regime ceased to exist.
- 133 days ago: The Fascist State of The Great Nation of San Francesco of the region The International Fascist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 136 days ago: Embassy established between International Fascist League and BLITZKRIEG.
- 137 days ago: The Republic of Flak2 lost WA Delegate status.
- 140 days ago: The High-toned SOB of Hugo Boss of the region BLITZKRIEG agreed to construct embassies.
International Fascist League Regional Message Board
Not at all. Failures are failed raids, not puppets being kicked. If I included regions I successfully refounded using puppets, I'd have quite a lot more.
Post self-deleted by 1st royal english dragons.