WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: United Federation of Planets, The Ascendancy, Minecraftia, Dune, World Alliance, The Illuminati, Ivory Tower, Confederacy of Independent Systems, facebook nations, Winterfell, Free State of Wisconsin, United States of America, Hapes Consortium, POLATION, Nelborne Union, The Embassy, and 6 others.Federation of Planets Headquarters, Diplomatic Union, The Dirt Alliance, Cyberius Confederation, Turkic Union, and Iura Pecunia et libertas.
Intergalactic Federacy contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Intergalactic Federacy
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Intergalactic Federacy is ranked 222nd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Kingdom of Cainesland||Psychotic Dictatorship||“A compliment a day keeps depression away.”|
|2.||The Sith Empire of House Dace||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Peace Through Power!”|
- : The Galactic Federation of Odinburgh departed this region for The Radiant.
- : Embassy cancelled between Klingon romulan alliance and Intergalactic Federacy.
- : The United States of Obamaca Paradiso ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom of Kilgesh of the region The Age of the Geek proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ottoman Empire and Intergalactic Federacy.
- : The Shadow Empire of Darhor ceased to exist.
- : New vulcan prime ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Obamaca Paradiso arrived from Balder.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Cigar-Munching Capitalizts of Lucy Cavendish of the region Queens Coming Into Our Own proposed constructing embassies.
Intergalactic Federacy Regional Message Board
Heads up to everyone as October is around the corner and surely for the 4th time another Zombie Apocalypse mostly likely occur in NS. Unless they change it something different I would be surprised. However I must say I am not sure if I will be involved in another Zombie Apocalypse again as I have participated for the last three years. That be said I am tired with zombies and never was a fan of zombies truly. If it was set around vampires and werewolves I could be a bit more inclined to stay aboard. If it was a ghostbusters thing I definitely would be ecstatic about it. Therefore that is all I have to say. Even still if I don't participate I will be active enough to come on to lock down to make sure our region is secure but nothing more than that.
For those that saw the NS News briefing regions will be able to appoint officers over the next several days when that will be available. The IGF Consulate will appoint this regional officers to appropriate positions to nations that will head these office posts. Thank you and have a good evening.
Thanks. I have an ongoing thread Dark Space Rising: The Next Generation if you care to join.
Is that on the IGF forums? I may not have the time though, but I'll try.
It is in the forums. Here is a link to sign up so you join anytime when you have time.
I welcome anyone interested to join the thread titled 'Oliva's Apocalypse' Just go to the signup thread first.
Ok, thank you. I will check it out. I can join in anytime after signup?
The April Fools Day event the WA Secretary General Election is in Round 2. If anyone like to see me run I only need a total 5 endorsements to qualify to run before its too late. I think its time that my beloved nation of Odinburgh must release Loki from prison to cause some mischief.