WA Delegate: None.
Inner Mongolia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Inner Mongolia
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Inner Mongolia is ranked 16,022nd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Inner Mongolia”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Alliance of Neutral Nations and Inner Mongolia.
- : The Fiefdom of Marked56 of the region ASEAN REGION withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Sol Empire of Natureia of the region ASEAN REGION proposed constructing embassies.
- : Altai ulus of the region Ural altai proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Alliance of Neutral Nations and Inner Mongolia.
- : The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia agreed to construct embassies with Alliance of Neutral Nations.
- : Rahulistan of the region Alliance of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between United Regions and Inner Mongolia.
- : The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia agreed to construct embassies with United Regions.
- : The Executive Administration of United-Regions of the region United Regions proposed constructing embassies.
Inner Mongolia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.