WA Delegate: None.
Inner Mongolia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Inner Mongolia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Inner Mongolia is ranked 5,005th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Tibetan Mongols||Democratic Socialists||“May my people and country never perish.”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Inner Mongolia”|
- 6 days ago: Embassy established between Inner Mongolia and La France.
- 9 days ago: The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia agreed to construct embassies with La France.
- 10 days ago: The Caring Nation of La Mercier of the region La France proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between Inner Mongolia and The Peoples Republic of China.
- 16 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Tibetan Mongols arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 16 days ago: The People's Democratic Union of China and Taiwan of the region The Peoples Republic of China agreed to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia proposed constructing embassies with The Peoples Republic of China.
- 16 days ago: The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia established the region's flag.
- 16 days ago: The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 17 days ago: The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia arrived from The Pacific.
Inner Mongolia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.