WA Delegate: None.
Inner Mongolia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Inner Mongolia
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Inner Mongolia is ranked 17,188th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Inner Mongolia”|
- : The Fiefdom of Marked56 of the region ASEAN REGION withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Natureia of the region ASEAN REGION proposed constructing embassies.
- : Altai ulus of the region Ural altai proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Alliance Of Neutral Nations and Inner Mongolia.
- : The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia agreed to construct embassies with Alliance Of Neutral Nations.
- : The Empire of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between United Regions and Inner Mongolia.
- : The People's Republic of Inner-Mongolia agreed to construct embassies with United Regions.
- : The Administrator of United-Regions of the region United Regions proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tibetan Mongols ceased to exist.
Inner Mongolia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.