WA Delegate: None.
Imperial Japan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Imperial Japan
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Imperial Japan is ranked 16,714th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Nomadic Followers of Sky Bison||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Appa we Trust”|
|2.||The Empire of Neandras||Tyranny by Majority||“Patience is a passion tamed.”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Hitomi Tanaka||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Dedicated to Hitomi Tanaka, the Goddess of the World”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Quindei||Democratic Socialists||“A sphere is the most pointless shape”|
- : The Holy Empire of Hitomi Tanaka arrived from Yay.
- : Embassy cancelled between HYDRA Command and Imperial Japan.
- : Shock division 64 ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Arconia Defender lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Arconia Defender departed this region for The Bulldogs.
- : The Empire of Dallas rules departed this region for The Bulldogs.
- : The Republic of Arconia Defender ordered the closure of embassies between Imperial Japan and HYDRA Command.
- : The Republic of Arconia Defender removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Republic of Arconia Defender altered the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Arconia Defender updated the World Factbook entry.