WA Delegate: None.
Imperial Japan contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Imperial Japan
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Imperial Japan is ranked 17,846th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Collector Controlled State of Imperial Japanese Founder||Capitalist Paradise||“Do not adventure beyond the Omega 4 relay”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Quindei||Democratic Socialists||“A sphere is the most pointless shape”|
- 9 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Saanangi of the region FederationOfSaana proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: The Principality of Esettland departed this region for Vubohe.
- 35 days ago: The Colony of Japanese Midway Islands departed this region for League of Sovereign Nations.
- 36 days ago: The Colony of Japanese Midway Islands arrived from The South Pacific.
- 38 days ago: The Principality of Esettland arrived from The Pacific.
- 57 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Dictatorships and Imperial Japan.
- 61 days ago: La te ra lus wa of the region United Dictatorships ordered the closure of its embassy in Imperial Japan.
- 91 days ago: The People's Republic of Glorious Soviet Pig Iron of the region Warzone Australia proposed constructing embassies.
- 94 days ago: The Kingdom of Saxe-Wittenburg of the region Germanic Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- 137 days ago: Lagaphroaig of the region United Dictatorships cancelled the closure of its embassy in Imperial Japan.