WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: the greenlands.
Illuminati Underwater contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Illuminati Underwater
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Illuminati Underwater is ranked 13,905th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Riacoch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Common Sense is dead. Long live Good Sense.”|
|2.||The Grand Confederacy of The Peoples Confederation||New York Times Democracy||“For The Confederacy!”|
|3.||The Free Land of Greenlands Hippy brigade||Left-Leaning College State||“The most impressive performances can be done only once”|
- 12 hours ago: The Grand Confederacy of The Peoples Confederation lost WA Delegate status.
- 21 hours ago: The Grand Confederacy of The Peoples Confederation departed this region for The greenlands.
- 9 days ago: The United Socialist States of Falafels departed this region for The greenlands.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Deliberation departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The Grand Confederacy of The Peoples Confederation ejected and banned The Republic of Deliberation from the region.
- 11 days ago: The Federation of The Mighty GDI departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The Grand Confederacy of The Peoples Confederation ejected and banned The Federation of The Mighty GDI from the region.
- 11 days ago: The Grand Confederacy of The Peoples Confederation banned The Colony of The Shaping from the region.
- 11 days ago: The Colony of The Shapers departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The Grand Confederacy of The Peoples Confederation ejected and banned The Colony of The Shapers from the region.
Illuminati Underwater Regional Message Board
Men, and you too, Angie, I have some rather unfortunate news. I've just received a communique from Illuminati Central, and, well, they're abandoning this outpost. They say their plans for a vast underwater network of spies and saboteurs just haven't worked out, and they can't afford the expense any more. In fact, in a month, they cutting off the air supply, and transferring the facility to The Deep Ones as a gesture of solidarity. I'd suggest we all leave and find better jobs on land but, well, the next submarine isn't due till next year, and even the Agartha disciplines won't help you hold your breath until then. But I promise that, as the end draws near, I will open the locks on the liquor cabinet and bring out the good stuff. I'd do it now but there's just not that much left. *glares at Zion*
Men (and Angie), while it has not exactly been a pleasure to work with you, it has been tolerable. I thank you for your service to the cause, and wish you better luck in any future incarnations. In the meantime, I do have the key to the cabinet, or can take it back from Zion if he's snitched it again, and plan to stay thoroughly snozzled for the remainder of my time here. Dismissed!
World did not end. Disappointed, really, it's kind of terrible.
The fatherland has been featured!