WA Delegate: None.
Illuminati Underwater contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Illuminati Underwater
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Illuminati Underwater is ranked 16,764th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Riacoch||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Common Sense is dead. Long live Good Sense.”|
|2.||The Legacy of An-Sofie||Democratic Socialists||“Monkey see, monkey do.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The black riders and Illuminati Underwater.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie lost WA Delegate status.
- : The courage departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie ejected The courage from the region.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie ordered the closure of embassies between Illuminati Underwater and The black riders.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie password-protected the region.
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Legacy of An-Sofie removed the tag "Puppet Storage".
Illuminati Underwater Regional Message Board
I wish them good luck in cutting off the air supply. They will require it.
It's been a pleasure chaps. I'll just grab a bottle and be on my way. If anybody else wants to try to swim to the surface then you're welcome to join me.
I hear the world ends today. Just a silly rumor, I'm sure.
Oy vey! Time to part the waters and head for The Promised Land!
World did not end. Disappointed, really, it's kind of terrible.
Post by Bobmoran6 suppressed by The peoples confederation.
The fatherland has been featured!