WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Goliath SpecOps inc.
Illuminati Underwater contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in Illuminati Underwater
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, Illuminati Underwater is ranked 3,917th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The Warlocks Harem of Tea Leaf Readers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Beckoned from the beyond by its master.”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Riacoch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Common Sense is dead. Long live Good Sense.”|
- 117 days ago: The United Socialist States of Riacoch arrived from The West Pacific.
- 119 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Illuminati assembly.
- 119 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Illyriad.
- 142 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Planet X and Illuminati Underwater.
- 145 days ago: The Action Francaise of Charles Maurras of the region Planet X ordered the closure of its embassy in Illuminati Underwater.
- 155 days ago: The Chosen Folk of The Seniors of Zion departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
- 155 days ago: The United States of Undercover Agent WNG ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Undercover Agent RNG ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: The Federation of Undercover Agent MNG ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: The Free Land of Undercover Agent ANG ceased to exist.
Illuminati Underwater Regional Message Board
It's too late. I spent the money on a new suit.
You forgot the rubber nose, mate.
I think I have a spare somewhere. Or maybe I'll raid Zion's costume cabinet.
You can come back with my nose, RNG. :/
Men, and you too, Angie, I have some rather unfortunate news. I've just received a communique from Illuminati Central, and, well, they're abandoning this outpost. They say their plans for a vast underwater network of spies and saboteurs just haven't worked out, and they can't afford the expense any more. In fact, in a month, they cutting off the air supply, and transferring the facility to The Deep Ones as a gesture of solidarity. I'd suggest we all leave and find better jobs on land but, well, the next submarine isn't due till next year, and even the Agartha disciplines won't help you hold your breath until then. But I promise that, as the end draws near, I will open the locks on the liquor cabinet and bring out the good stuff. I'd do it now but there's just not that much left. *glares at Zion*
Men (and Angie), while it has not exactly been a pleasure to work with you, it has been tolerable. I thank you for your service to the cause, and wish you better luck in any future incarnations. In the meantime, I do have the key to the cabinet, or can take it back from Zion if he's snitched it again, and plan to stay thoroughly snozzled for the remainder of my time here. Dismissed!
I wish them good luck in cutting off the air supply. They will require it.
It's been a pleasure chaps. I'll just grab a bottle and be on my way. If anybody else wants to try to swim to the surface then you're welcome to join me.
I hear the world ends today. Just a silly rumor, I'm sure.
Oy vey! Time to part the waters and head for The Promised Land!
World did not end. Disappointed, really, it's kind of terrible.