Illuminati RMB

WA Delegate: The Illuminati Defender of RunDown (elected )

Founder: Rhyphix

BoardPollActivity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 53rd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 103rd
World Factbook Entry

Hello, World!
We control you, you just don't know it yet.

All WA-Member Nations please endorse our WA Delegate RunDown and our GC Cauteria.
Please remember there is an cap of 22 endorsements for all non-Government nations. (1/3 WA Delegate)

The LinkForum has returned.

LinkDiscord

54th Grand Chancellor: Cauteria
Government Members


Schedule:
● Next Round Table Meeting: Thursday, December 8 @ 18:00 PST/21:00 EST

● Next Round Table Election : Dec. 5th.



  1. 2

    Government Positions

    FactbookPolitics by RunDown . 134 reads.

Embassies: Equinox, the Rejected Realms, The Illuminati, Hell, Anarchy, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The North American Militarized Zone, Conglomerate of Scholarly Nations, Icarus, HYDRA Command, Aachen, Korovia, New Montreal, The Region That Has No Big Banks, CDW Federation, and 67 others.The Imperial States, Archmont, DonaldTrumpland, United States of America, The Embassy, Drakeforde, Hellenic Civilization, Commonwealth of Liberty, Oatland, Sea Beggars, Ultima Thule, Qillaville, The Slave Guilds, The Cool Region of Awesomeness, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Arab League, Sonnel, The Italian Empire, The Imperial Dominion, The Region of Banana Sundae, UNION FOR US, Putlanshka, The Union of Democratic States, The ITDA Headquarters, The Emperors Chosen, The Hurdy Gurdy Region, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, Nova Historiae, The Crest of Miellina, Sovereign Corporate League, TheGreatRomanEmpire, The Commonwealth of Arachnid Cheerios, The Pabst Confederacy, Nations without a Region, The KuK Patriarchy, Orthanc at Isengard, Invicta Unione, Gold Diggers, Deepfall, Crestline, Is It True, Japan, The Island of Sodor, Algeria, The Free Environmentalists, Krillin, Pluviostan, The New South Pole, Ebola Quarantine Zone, Nushy, Free Islands of the Indian Ocean, novos adoradores de queijo, Grand Alliance Of Great Militaries, Aedaris, New Libercratia, Allied Federation of Nations, New World Reich, Former Roman Territories, Future Earth, The Unity Council, Greater Reformed Soviet Union, The Doctor Who Universe, UPLD, The Radiant, Illuminati 2, The League of Evil Nations, and Exodus.

Construction of embassies with Freemasons has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with Elvarya has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with The Serenity Republic has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Free Trade, Anti-Capitalist, Game Player, Map, Conservative, Anarchist, Independent, Theocratic, Serious, Liberal, Neutral, Libertarian, and 14 others.World Assembly, Socialist, Social, Religious, Communist, Democratic, Role Player, Featured, Regional Government, Capitalist, Founderless, Imperialist, Offsite Forums, and Enormous.

Regional Power: High

Illuminati contains 266 nations, the 53rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Public Transport in Illuminati

World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.

As a region, Illuminati is ranked 4,781st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Democratic Commonwealth of TefiaCivil Rights Lovefest“Quaedam honesta et legitima esse omnino”
2.The Angenwit off Angenwit off of of AngenwitInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Like A G: Nuff Ced, Yo with the punk dude's permission ”
3.The Empire of PredzistanInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The victor will never be asked if he told the truth”
4.The Republic of BijoriaLiberal Democratic Socialists“In peace we thrive, the peoples mind, is our power.”
5.The Kingdom of FariimNew York Times Democracy“Forward for Fariim!”
6.The Laetocratie of SyndicapolisLiberal Democratic Socialists“La liberté par la gaieté”
7.The Democratic Communist Empire of Aguaria MajorLiberal Democratic Socialists“Being 'extreme' just means you've taken a stand.”
8.The Kingdom of Peoples republic of PelargirDemocratic Socialists“Long live Pelargir”
9.The Proletarian Sovereignty of PetoricanoDemocratic Socialists“Emancipated from Mental Slavery”
10.The Armed Republic of GiamwlsIron Fist Consumerists“The silence of the night sky is golden”
1234. . .2627»

Regional Poll • Are you happy in life?

The Democratic Republic of United States of Eastern America wrote:I know this isn't the easiest question to give an honest answer even to yourself, let alone publicly, but I hope you at least find reflection in this question.

Voting opened 14 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Recent polls: “Which state in the western region of the US would you want to secede?”“Who was the sexiest founding father?”“If a region in the US decided they were to succeed, which region would you want out of the country?”“Which is mightier, the Pen or the Sword?”“Do you speak more than one language?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Illuminati Regional Message Board

The Blessed Haven of Altino wrote:It's weird how that happens, isn't it? Sometimes the most random things will send you flying off into full philosophy. If you're into the kind of thing, you should consider going through initiation. It is a good way to learn Illuminati philosophy and those of us who have gone through it already or are currently working on it are just dying for more people to talk about it to. Illuminati philosophy is currently under review and will be changing soon, but that should be finished by the end of next week. You could get your rites done and be the first person to go through initiation with illuminati's new and improved philosophies!

Or second since I may or may not have a head start...

This is for the poll. I just straight out answered no. It could be worse, it can always be worse, but that doesn't mean the life I currently live is worth living. Getting up each day to go to a school that doesn't truly teach me anything I'll ever use in real life, go home and do homework or straight up work, and then wasting away in front of a computer screen is just a waste of the worlds resources. Even the small moments where I'm happy don't feel like anything enough to make life worth living. The only reason I'm alive right now is that I've never seen the point to suicide. There may be one day in the future I find a purpose or a passion, and until that day I will keep subsisting.

The Blessed Haven of Altino wrote:It's weird how that happens, isn't it? Sometimes the most random things will send you flying off into full philosophy. If you're into the kind of thing, you should consider going through initiation. It is a good way to learn Illuminati philosophy and those of us who have gone through it already or are currently working on it are just dying for more people to talk about it to. Illuminati philosophy is currently under review and will be changing soon, but that should be finished by the end of next week. You could get your rites done and be the first person to go through initiation with illuminati's new and improved philosophies!

You know I started it awhile ago, I think I did like 3 parts. Life is just being life.

Altino

Am I happy? No. I live a life that came crashing down... wow, four years ago now... and I have not been the same since then. I know that if I would just commit myself to living a real life instead of just sitting around existing I would be okay. But I don't want to come up with a new life and a new identity. I've had to do that every year for my entire life up until like 2008 and I just don't want to do it anymore. I don't want a new happy, I want my old happy back. That was the best life I could have imagined for myself, and it blew up in my face, and it's literally not possible for me to have it back.

But... having said that, I do find my life meaningful and I do consider my experiences worth having. Life, to me, isn't about being happy. It's just about living. Sometimes things will be great and there will be a moment that you can always pinpoint and think yes, I was happy during this time. There are other times when things suck and you will like back and think yeah, that was a bad time for me. I appreciate my low times as much as I love my high times. When you feel empty and alone shapes you into the human that you are just as much (maybe more) as the times when you're living in bliss.

It's okay to experience sadness. It's okay to admit that you're sad. It's even okay to admit that you know you could be happy if you took action, but that you're too tired to do it. But it isn't okay to forget that your bad times are important and useful. You have to appreciate every part of your life. Not just the good ones.

Club Lux

The Republic of Flamekit wrote:This is for the poll. I just straight out answered no. It could be worse, it can always be worse, but that doesn't mean the life I currently live is worth living. Getting up each day to go to a school that doesn't truly teach me anything I'll ever use in real life, go home and do homework or straight up work, and then wasting away in front of a computer screen is just a waste of the worlds resources. Even the small moments where I'm happy don't feel like anything enough to make life worth living. The only reason I'm alive right now is that I've never seen the point to suicide. There may be one day in the future I find a purpose or a passion, and until that day I will keep subsisting.

That's a little dark. I can understand most of how you feel, but you should be more positive. When you have control over your future, make it be better. As long as you find or make a purpose in life, you'll be happy. Until then, find comfort in the fact that you will be able to get there.

United States of Eastern America

In answer to the poll, I am not happy with my life yet. As I said when quoting and commenting on Flamekit's answer, I plan on making my future better not letting it happen to me. But until I'm out of high school I can't, so I just wait and look forward to when I have that chance. I can make something happy for myself eventually, I just have to work for it, and like Altino said I may choose not to work that hard, but until then I look forward to being happier later.

United States of Eastern America

Hey, everyone, we're the featured region right now! So please welcome any and all visitors that might stop by.

United States of Eastern America and Club Lux

The Blessed Haven of Altino wrote:All seeing single eye of that one nerd from Monster's Inc!


He should be our mascot. One eye doesn't go unanswered

The Blessed Haven of Altino wrote:Am I happy? No. I live a life that came crashing down... wow, four years ago now... and I have not been the same since then. I know that if I would just commit myself to living a real life instead of just sitting around existing I would be okay. But I don't want to come up with a new life and a new identity. I've had to do that every year for my entire life up until like 2008 and I just don't want to do it anymore. I don't want a new happy, I want my old happy back. That was the best life I could have imagined for myself, and it blew up in my face, and it's literally not possible for me to have it back.
But... having said that, I do find my life meaningful and I do consider my experiences worth having. Life, to me, isn't about being happy. It's just about living. Sometimes things will be great and there will be a moment that you can always pinpoint and think yes, I was happy during this time. There are other times when things suck and you will like back and think yeah, that was a bad time for me. I appreciate my low times as much as I love my high times. When you feel empty and alone shapes you into the human that you are just as much (maybe more) as the times when you're living in bliss.
It's okay to experience sadness. It's okay to admit that you're sad. It's even okay to admit that you know you could be happy if you took action, but that you're too tired to do it. But it isn't okay to forget that your bad times are important and useful. You have to appreciate every part of your life. Not just the good ones.

Unliving also brings no happiness. At best there is no feeling at all.

The Osiran Born Daughters of Nebkheperure wrote:Unliving also brings no happiness. At best there is no feeling at all.


You don't believe in an afterlife, Neb?

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics