WA Delegate: None.
Ice Age contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Ice Age
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Ice Age is ranked 4,217th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Empire of Soul Master||New York Times Democracy||“...”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Trolling Geeks||Democratic Socialists||“Were geeks, so what”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Farkle Dice||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Live and Let learn”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of The Inuit Nation||New York Times Democracy||“Our land, our strength”|
- 10 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Trolling Geeks arrived from Eternal Graveyard.
- 10 hours ago: The Empire of Soul Master arrived from Eternal Graveyard.
- 10 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Farkle Dice arrived from Failed region.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between The House of The Sun and Ice Age.
- 14 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Inuit Nation agreed to construct embassies with The House of The Sun.
- 16 days ago: Embassy established between Ice Age and Ivory Tower.
- 17 days ago: The Federation of Desdenea of the region The House of The Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower agreed to construct embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The Inuit Nation proposed constructing embassies with Ivory Tower.
- 38 days ago: Embassy established between Ice Age and Mavery.