WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Hyrule
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Hyrule is ranked 5,461st in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Northern Wasteland of Kumma||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The odds are amongst us”|
|2.||The Implying Implications of Studutopia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“*tips fedora*”|
|3.||The Kingdom of ZUChat||Democratic Socialists||“The Groose is Loose”|
|4.||The Country of Nosyaj||Democratic Socialists||“Believe in yourself or something; I don't know.”|
|5.||The Acting Founder of Hyrule of South Malaysia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Amity moreover Liberty.”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Bfiaeustan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“None shall be left behind”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of RAEWN||New York Times Democracy||“++ N3rd Power -N Reason- N Existence- N Passion ++ ”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Henry IV Bolingbroke||Iron Fist Consumerists||“God Save the King”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Neo England Embassy||Democratic Socialists||“The official Neo English Embassy”|
|10.||The Congress of The-Crow||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Always A Winner!”|
- : The Most Serene Republic of Bfiaeustan arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Federation of Communist Majora departed this region for Majora.
- : The Federation of Communist Majora arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Acting Founder of Hyrule of South Malaysia arrived from Balder.
- : New draygonia ceased to exist.
- : The Acting Founder of Hyrule of South Malaysia ceased to exist.
- : Anarchy central ceased to exist.
- : The Rogue Nation of Ikirajao of the region Shikaraji proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Kirivana departed this region for Shikaraji.
- : The Empire of Shikora departed this region for The Allied States.
Hyrule Regional Message Board
I seem to have forgotten to login to this account. xD. Oops.
Good thing you had a fairy in a bottle.
no they shouldn't. No more HD remakes for a while!
It would keep me busy and forget that The Legend of Zelda U/NX is actually becoming a legend.
I hope Zelda U is a lot like Battlefront
like... the original battlefront? battlefront 2? or the thing they released last year?
I finished Twilight Princess HD last night. That game was much better than I remember, but I only ever played it once before this time.
I changed my mind I think it should be more like Gran Turismo 5.
I also played TPHD after having only played the original once and I liked it a lot more than I remembered. The dungeons were pretty great, much more memorable than WW's.
I find it closely resembles Q-bert, with elements of Burgertime and Dig Dug.