WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Hyrule
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Hyrule is ranked 526th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Northern Wasteland of Kumma||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The odds are amongst us”|
|2.||The Implying Implications of Studutopia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“*tips fedora*”|
|3.||The Legends of Stephanaco||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Our legend shall survive on the wind's breath...”|
|4.||The Acting Founder of Hyrule of South Malaysia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Amity moreover Liberty.”|
|5.||The Congress of The-Crow||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Always A Winner!”|
|6.||The Republic of Hyrule Field||Left-wing Utopia||“Hyah!”|
|7.||The Darkrai's and Final fantasy of TheFallout||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My life sucks ”|
|8.||The Pragmatic Disciples of Jerry Christ||Corporate Bordello||“The right path is what's left.”|
|9.||The Timelessness of Eternal Eons||Left-Leaning College State||“Eternity, eons, everlast.”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Neo England Embassy||Democratic Socialists||“The official Neo English Embassy”|
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Principality of Arnetania ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Void of Kritschboilek ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Commonwealth of Reedwood of the region Essos proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Allied States of The Atlantic Forces ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: The Peacekeepers of The puppet of ASBS ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: The Empire of Arjatica of the region Arjatica proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: The Legends of Stephanaco arrived from Osiris.
- 42 days ago: The United Kingdom of NightmareNation arrived from Elemental Chaos.
- 45 days ago: The Timelessness of Eternal Eons arrived from Winterfell.
- 45 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Winterfell and Hyrule.
Hyrule Regional Message Board
So who is playing hyrule warriors?
The game is every bit as amazing as I thought it would be
It looks awesome, but it will probably be a while before I have an excuse to buy it.
I beat Hyrule Warriors already... haha. I beat it this past Sunday. Its so good
So, the rating claims that Hyrule Warriors has "suggestive themes". What are some examples? Or do they just mean that Palutena wears hot outfits?
In other Zelda news, I downloaded Minish Cap for WiiU, but I won't play that until I finish Four Swords Anniversary Edition (which so far I only have created a file on, not started the actual game).
I think its strictly the lack of clothes some of the characters wear. Also I think you're mistaking Palutena with someone else. Palutena is Kid Icarus.
That answers my question. And yes, I was stupid and got my characters from Hyrule Warriors and Super Smash Bros. mixed up. That and maybe I think about Palutena too much.
Wow, I got through Four Swords pretty quickly. It was a creative game, but fairly short as far as the official "win". There are harder difficulty levels for each of the stages though, which are not just more enemies, but completely different maps. So, a decent amount of replay value on that.
I started Minish Cap last night, which has a lot of the same elements as Four Swords. Ezlo is one of the most annoying "helpers" though.
I NEED THE HW DLC
Working now on getting the Pegasus boots...