WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Hotel Quebec contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Hotel Quebec
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Hotel Quebec is ranked 16,647th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Free Land of Nesihen||New York Times Democracy||“To learn, to search, to serve”|
|2.||The Queendom of Roodenburg||Democratic Socialists||“Anatēs Amō”|
- 4 hours ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers departed this region for Genuan Rebirth.
- 4 hours ago: The Irate Exploited Ambulant Mob of Straphangers arrived from Solar System.
- 2 days ago: Embassy established between Hotel Quebec and The Black Riders.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Lower Canada and Hotel Quebec.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane and Hotel Quebec.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Genuan Rebirth and Hotel Quebec.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Seafield Islands and Hotel Quebec.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Autocratic Imperium of Nations and Hotel Quebec.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Hotel Quebec.
Hotel Quebec Regional Message Board
As it happens I did just see it. Almost all the bars are closed but nature puts on a show.
By the way, I got a little book filled with questions on general knowledge, perhaps towards the end of the holiday we could combine it with some people and alcohol? - Not necessarily in that order.
"Multiple personality disorder, or dissociative identity disorder, is a mental condition thatís interesting on many levels. Perhaps most intriguing of all is how some sufferers not only exhibit personality and behavior changes as they switch between their different identities, but some also have measurable physiological variations between each persona. For instance, one of a patientís personalities may need eyeglasses and another wonít. Or, one identity might be diabetic and another will have perfect health. In such cases, it isnít simply a matter of the patients thinking they need eyeglasses or insulin, their bodies actually go through legitimate alterations, such as differences in intraocular pressure or blood sugar levels.
In one case, published by the American Psychiatric Press, a doctor noted how medications prescribed to a dissociative identity disorder patient had different effects depending on what ďpersonalityĒ took the drug. For example, when a tranquilizer was given to the personís childish persona, it made the individual sleepy and relaxed. However, when the adult personality was administered the same drug it made him anxious and confused. Similar results were found with other patients and with a variety of different medications. Doctors even noticed visibly apparent traits, like lazy eye, would come and go depending on which personality was present.
This phenomenon is especially fascinating since no one, including the patients, is claiming mysticism is at work. On the contrary, it is a genuine example of the mind altering the body."
It's that time again. It's definite now that starting this Friday, August 16, Woodstock 2013 will start and go through the weekend.
We AREN'T asking anybody to move out of their region. We're inviting you to temporarily send a puppet during August 16-18 to Woodstock.
It'll be a weekend of peace, music and love. So come on! Make peace, music and love with us in a celebration of the festival that helped define our times.
Even if you missed the original, you don't have to miss this one!
'Dit in zijn vanwaar en waartoe verhulde, maar op zichzelf genomen des te onverholener ontsloten zijnskenmerk van het erzijn, dit 'dat het is', noemen we de geworpenheid van dit zijnde in zijn er, zij het zo dat het als in-de-wereld-zijn het er is.'
- Heidegger, M. Zijn en Tijd (Sein und Zeit, 1927) p. 180
Some hardcore philosophy. - Thought you might enjoy a challenge.
Damn the embassies, may they all burn!