WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim
Embassies: India, France, Tibet, Oceania, The Western Isles, Poland, United Burandan Nations, Social Democratic Union, Chinese Republic, Taiwan, Philippines, The Planet Earth, and The United People of Haaen.
Hong Kong contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Hong Kong
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Hong Kong is ranked 10,068th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim||New York Times Democracy||“From Port Phillip to Victoria Harbour”|
|2.||The Free Land of Oceanic Park||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Wow! It's my park!”|
|3.||The Origin of Oo||Corporate Police State||“Oo”|
- : The Dominion of Maclehose Island of the region Royal British Colonial Community proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Ais Kacang of the region Redditmalaysia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of Oumun of the region Macao proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of The Scandinavian Kingdom Of Sweden of the region The Nordic Council proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Hong Kong and The United People of Haaen.
- : Embassy established between Hong Kong and The Planet Earth.
- : The Equine State of The Horseland of the region New Montreal proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim agreed to construct embassies with The Planet Earth.
- : The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim agreed to construct embassies with The United People of Haaen.
- : British hong-kong ceased to exist.
Hong Kong Regional Message Board
Latest issues faced by our nation It read like-
Refugees from other nations are flocking to Free Dragon's border Japan ???
We established Universal health care system in our nation ( also to accommodate fleeing refugees who come in boats to our beaches and also to mark the International red cross and red crescent day
Every Year 8th of May and 9th of May is declared as the 'The Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for those who lost their lives during the Second World War'
The Time of Remembrance and Reconciliation for those who lost their lives during the Second World War (May 8 and May 9) it is an annual international day of remembrance designated by Resolution 59/26 of the United Nations General Assembly on November 22, 2004. The resolution urges 'Member States, organizations of the United Nations system, non-governmental organizations and individuals' to pay tribute to the victims of World War II.
It begins on May 8, the anniversary of the date when the World War II Allies accepted the unconditional surrender of the armed forces of Nazi Germany and the end of Adolf Hitler's Third Reich.
Read our dispatch on this too.
World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day
World Red Cross Red and Red Crescent Day is celebrated on 8 May each year, as the founder of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Henry Dunant was born on 8th May 1828 who was the recipient of the first Nobel Peace Prize. The idea for an "annual action could take hold in the whole world, that would be a major contribution to peace" was introduced just after World War I.
Pl read our dispatch on that subject- page=dispatch/id=627117
8th of May is declared as the International migratory birds day and the UN Biodiversity conservation day. We have put forward this poll to draw attention of NS players towards Environment issues if you are interested please vote. Poll open to Everybody.
The Commonwealth Realms of Of herbshire
8 days ago wrote in the Israeli state RMB
Someone predicts China to become the new Greece soon.
Soon "Made in China" would just be either "Made in UK, Made in USA or Made in Taiwan.
Thanks guys rating This small region so high up. Any way we try to achieve it in NS soon.
Please read our dispatch on 'Our China Policy' and please comment on that.
We have a new poll running in our region.
Asking about the economic sector which shows highest growth potential over the next 5 y? Any nation interested can vote.
There is a quite interesting poll running in our region. Any one can vote.