WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim
The embassy with Japan is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 23 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Hong Kong
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Hong Kong is ranked 11,240th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Kratz Army||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strong arm, friendly hand”|
|2.||The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim||Corporate Bordello||“From Port Phillip to Victoria Harbour”|
|3.||The Queen's Colony of Hong_Kong_Britannia||Mother Knows Best State||“The Sun Never Sets on the Empire.”|
|4.||The Free Land of Ocean Park||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“WOW It's My Park”|
|5.||The Republic of Beiyang China||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“China Heroically Stands in the Universe”|
|6.||The Protectorate of The Royal Hong Kong Regiment||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nulli Secundus in Oriente”|
- 11 hours ago: The Allied States of Melenki of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in Hong Kong.
- 12 days ago: The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim updated the World Factbook entry.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Darkforestt departed this region for Socialist Republic.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Darkforestt arrived from Socialist Republic.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between Hong Kong and Australia.
- 14 days ago: Embassy established between Philippines and Hong Kong.
- 14 days ago: The Warlord Faction of Zhili ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- 15 days ago: Embassy established between Hong Kong and Japan.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Beiyang China arrived from Lazarus.
Hong Kong Regional Message Board
Hello! Did everyone see the giant rubber ducky in the harbour? It was awesome!
It was certainly a sight to see; now if only the Harbour was clean enough to take a bath in.
I caught the sight of the duck when it was here in Darling Harbour in Sydney. Nice to see it in another such beautiful harbour!
Back! In this lovely region. I saw it in Sydney too. :)
My friends in HK are too busy to go see it. All work and no play for them. :(
The population of Hong Kong Britannia has now passed 6 billion, unbelievable!
Yes; CY Leung lost his biggest supporter in ExCo (the insufferable Barry Cheung) and his press secretary in one day. The Wolfman needs someone to throw him a bone.
Also also: the duck is back!
Japan is closing its embassy and withdrawing diplomatic ties? Does this mean the invasion is coming soon?
I was just thinking the same thing! Hopefully this goes rather better than last time.