WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim
Hong Kong contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Hong Kong
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Hong Kong is ranked 1,805th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Queen's Colony of Hong_Kong_Britannia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“The Sun Never Sets on the Empire.”|
|2.||The New Republic of Eurasia and America||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“order cheese and ham for lunchee”|
|3.||The Dai Pai Dong of Dim Sim||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From Port Phillip to Victoria Harbour”|
|4.||The Origin of Oo||Corporate Police State||“Oo”|
- 10 days ago: Cuidad de guadalajara of the region Monterrey proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Corcovado of Cristo Redentor of the region Rio de Janeiro proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Principality of RS-11 of the region Rockville proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Bhutan and Hong Kong.
- 20 days ago: The Free Land of Hraphaasso of the region Bhutan ordered the closure of its embassy in Hong Kong.
- 23 days ago: The Community of The City of Chicago of the region The City of Chicago proposed constructing embassies.
- 47 days ago: The New Republic of Eurasia and America arrived from The West Pacific.
- 53 days ago: The Free Land of Boring People of the region Subarctica proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The King of Conquerors of Iskandar the Great departed this region for Moorland of Apache.
- 55 days ago: Virus and spyware departed this region for Coalition Of Freedom.
Hong Kong Regional Message Board
I did enjoy my mooncake (singular); thank you! Classic lotus paste, single yolk.
As always, I ended up with an excess of mooncakes... I wonder how many end up in landfills each year?
Bit windy tonight.
Zombie apocalypse soon! I'll be focusing on a cure this time.
I missed it completely last year. Should log in more regularly :(
A giant of Hong Kong has left us; Sir Run Run Shaw, founder of Shaw Brothers Studios and TVB, has died at age 106. Amazing guy... he only retired as chairman of TVB in 2011 (at age 104), was born in what was still the Qing Empire, and was the father of Hong Kong's entertainment industry.
Happy Lunar New Year to all! May the Year of the Horse bring you prosperity!
Congratulations to the Hong Kong cricket team on defeating Bangladesh in the group stage of the World T20 cricket tournament yesterday. It is a pretty terrific result.
Greetings to all fellow Hongkongers. I have just moved to this region (in game) recently. (I am a local Hongkonger by the way)
Welcome! Always nice to see another Hong Konger here on NationStates!