WA Delegate (non-executive): The Sultanate of Burning Bears (elected 35 days ago)
Founder: The Zogist Ascendancy of Daftatt
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Hoenn
As a region, Hoenn is ranked 13,412th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Zogist Ascendancy of Daftatt||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Eins Zwei Polizei”|
|2.||The Fascist Theocracy of Galeotia||Corporate Police State||“Omnes delenda est!”|
|3.||The X of Spanish Meatloaf The X of Spanish Meatloaf||Anarchy||“The X of Spanish Meatloaf The X of Spanish Meatloaf”|
|4.||The Verendocracy of Wonklia||Left-wing Utopia||“We're pretty cool.”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Burning Bears||Civil Rights Lovefest||“WE WILL BURN YOU.”|
|6.||The Empire of Zecoria||Psychotic Dictatorship||“GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Marsano Nova||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Marique Gladio”|
|8.||The Free Land of F0||Democratic Socialists||“Ambition is not a vice of little people.”|
|9.||The Protectors of The Tree Gods||Democratic Socialists||“If you touch that, it just might eat you alive.”|
- 2 hours ago: The Colony of Jeeha Village arrived from The southern air temple.
- 33 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Marsano Nova arrived from Osiris.
- 33 days ago: The Fascist Theocracy of Galeotia arrived from Balder.
- 35 days ago: The Sultanate of Burning Bears became regional WA Delegate.
- 35 days ago: The Fascist Theocracy of Galeotia ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Marsano Nova ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: The Kingdom of Dahomey departed this region for Science.
- 57 days ago: Embassy cancelled between K and J Alliance and Hoenn.
- 61 days ago: The Region Destroyer of Bagaleb of the region K and J Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Hoenn.
- 65 days ago: The Republic of United mayan republic 2 ceased to exist.
Hoenn Regional Message Board
Best ranking yet, 47th in the world for most developed!
I would like to remind everyone that Wonklia is the safest place to die ever. 98% Oldness Syndrome!
yes, but statistically, my people live much longer anyways.
The best way to measure your economy is in TTGs, or The Tree Gods. For example, my GDP is 554.126 TTGs.
In fact, my education budget is 127 TTGs.
Since TTG rarely grows in it's GDP (even with steady population increases) it becomes a stable ruler for growing nation's economies, while slightly increasing as our own populations increase.
Really excellent month for my economy and environment.
Consumer confidence went up 1% to 107% (dunno how that's even possible, I have the cockiest consumers ever)
Worker Enthusiasm went up 1% also to 89%
My environment budget went up a full percent, increasing 4.6 trillion dollars last month
GDP went up 14 trillion dollars, nearly double the increase from July to August
GDP per capita went up 877$, and Average Salary went up $1,761!
Most impressively however, unemployment went down .17%, 8 and a half times the drop last month!
Lastly my currency increased 2 more cents on the dollar to a 1.77 USD exchange rate
Welcome to the region, Mayan Republic 2!
looks like the Kanto and Johto alliance were captured by the black riders
Ok guys, in preparation for the upcoming zombie outbreak, we need to be on the ball with either killing or curing them right away. does anyone know what factors cause either one of those to be more effective?
As far as I can tell, researching a cure was the only way to actually halt the zombie apocalypse, unless you had an insanely good military.
appearently, letting people kill themselves is good for civil rights. Who'da thunk?