WA Delegate: The Most Serene Republic of Marsano Nova (elected 170 days ago)
Founder: The Zogist Ascendancy of Daftatt
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Hoenn
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Hoenn is ranked 500th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Zogist Ascendancy of Daftatt||New York Times Democracy||“Eins Zwei Polizei”|
|2.||The Protectors of The Tree Gods||Authoritarian Democracy||“If you touch that, it just might eat you alive.”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Marsano Nova||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Marique Gladio”|
|4.||The Verendocracy of Wonklia||Left-wing Utopia||“We're pretty cool.”|
|5.||The Empire of Zecoria||Psychotic Dictatorship||“GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!”|
|6.||The Corrupt Dictatorship of Utopoly||Corporate Police State||“'I have my rights!' he says. Yeah right.”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Burning Bears||Civil Rights Lovefest||“WE WILL BURN YOU.”|
|8.||The Free Land of F0||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ambition is not a vice of little people.”|
|9.||The Fascist Theocracy of Galeotia||Corporate Police State||“Omnes delenda est!”|
- 28 days ago: The Corrupt Dictatorship of Utopoly arrived from Osiris.
- 28 days ago: The Corrupt Dictatorship of Utopoly tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 34 days ago: The Evil Space Dictatorship of Utopoly ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: Embassy established between Hoenn and K and J alliance.
- 39 days ago: The Holy Pokemon Masters of Walmertopia of the region K and J alliance agreed to construct embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Marsano Nova proposed constructing embassies with K and J alliance.
- 42 days ago: The Imperial Republic of Rileyapolis of the region K and J alliance withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 43 days ago: The Imperial Republic of Rileyapolis of the region K and J alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 47 days ago: Emergency Powers no longer in effect: regional password changes were reverted.
- 47 days ago: The Zogist Ascendancy of Daftatt removed regional password protection.
Hoenn Regional Message Board
Burning Bears has INSANE (47%) education, but we're only at 5 over the average intelligence rating of 22. Not really sure what affects it.
Wow, our delegate isn't even the most influential in Hoenn, after they changed some regional settings. Those of you who can join the WA should endorse Marsano Nova. That's a little sad.
I just realized that Tree Gods is focuses entirely on their nature religion. But it's not like a New Age, hippy filled, nature respecting religion, more of the kind of brutal Aztec nature religion of people who don't understand how things work and think if they quite the blood sacrifices then the sun will burn out. I've been thinking of them as the former until looking at today's rankings through the Liberal filter. The 4th through 2nd places two Left-Wing Utopias and Brave Progressives, but the highest ranking went to the Mouth-Breathing Creationists that are the Tree Gods.
Environmental Budget Allocation at 54% and rising, sir. The Grand Oak shan't be appeased until it has consumed all, and has the devotion of all.
BLOOD FOR THE TREE GODS. SKULLS FOR THEIR FERTILIZER.
So, got .32% zombie survival.
Looks like our last-ditch effort to save the region worked. We were down to a .2% survival rate, then I had Galeotia start shooting Zeds, plus The Tree Gods and Marsano Nova working on a cure. Cameron's nation came back from the dead and provided a couple billion more manpower for finding the cure.
It looks like Galeotia took the brunt of the losses, with only 7.025 million people left. .25%.
Marsano Nova is at .28%, but slowly dragging that number up with the cure.
Whoa, whoa, I take that back. The Tree Gods is at .09% survival, with 6.583 billion dead. Golly.
Well [Nationstates censors $hit], I didn't know there was a zombocalypse going on. .11% in both nations, woohoooooo!
Well, crap. I had no idea what was going on when I read your thing here, but it seems the zombocolypse was started in Utopoly about 30 hours ago. And I didn't notice until just now. That really could have gone better for me.
Yeah, just about the only way to survive is to start researching a cure immediately. Billions died in The Tree Gods before a cure was found. Luckily the dead came back to life (in the other meaning of the word) after the event.