WA Delegate: None.
Hippiedom contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Hippiedom
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Hippiedom is ranked 5,992nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The John Lennon Utopia of Strawberrry Fields||Left-wing Utopia||“Let me take you down Cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields”|
|2.||The Republic of Upper Haight Near||Democratic Socialists||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Billstedter Kommune||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Wir geben die Freiheit nicht auf”|
|4.||The Happy Sith Empire of Vader Knows Best 11||Authoritarian Democracy||“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”|
- : The Mothers of Invention departed this region for Rock Island.
- : The Disputed Territories of Billstedter Kommune arrived from Konfoederation deutschsprachiger Staaten.
- : The Emirate of Jiraiya the Sage of the region The United Nations of ScootsMoMo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mothers of Invention arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Upper Haight Near arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Hopeless Hippies departed this region for Hippy Haven.
- : Embassy cancelled between Gay and Hippiedom.
- : The Safe Haven of LGBT Equality of the region Gay ordered the closure of its embassy in Hippiedom.
- : The Campbell Nation Subdivision of East Campbell Nation departed this region for Warzone Asia.
- : Sovjet union ceased to exist.
Hippiedom Regional Message Board
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
Today Hippiedom is freed after four years of occupation. Rejoice my friends, we did it.
No way! Got it back, right on. Just thought I'd pop in for a visit. It's been a few years since I've seen Hippiedom under the 'ol nation name ;)
"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap."
-GEN. George S. Patton
So I was at an Arlo Guthrie concert last night. Really more of a sing-along than a concert. There were a few older folks clearly trying to relive the glory days of flower power and smoking some suspicious substances. My brother says this plus my long hair makes me officially a hippie.
Great to see this region free again. Mahalo.