WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Hippiedom
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Hippiedom is ranked 12,614th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The John Lennon Utopia of Strawberrry Fields||Left-wing Utopia||“Let me take you down Cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields”|
|2.||The Free Land of Hopeless Hippies||Left-wing Utopia||“Peace and love”|
|3.||The Happy Sith Empire of Vader Knows Best 11||Authoritarian Democracy||“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”|
|4.||The Republic of Aprya||Left-wing Utopia||“(Insert Motto)”|
|5.||The Campbell Nation Subdivision of East Campbell Nation||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Forward, Campbell Nation Federation!”|
- : Roasted melons ceased to exist.
- : Cathlinea ceased to exist.
- : Mr banana ceased to exist.
- : Zombie dude ceased to exist.
- : The hippy dude ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of The Valleys of Neptune departed this region for Hippy Haven.
- : The Republic of The Valleys of Neptune arrived from Balder.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Nuova Inghilterra of the region Quambia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Stateless Societies of the region Union of Revolutionary Socialists proposed constructing embassies.
Hippiedom Regional Message Board
Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
Today Hippiedom is freed after four years of occupation. Rejoice my friends, we did it.
No way! Got it back, right on. Just thought I'd pop in for a visit. It's been a few years since I've seen Hippiedom under the 'ol nation name ;)
"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap."
-GEN. George S. Patton
So I was at an Arlo Guthrie concert last night. Really more of a sing-along than a concert. There were a few older folks clearly trying to relive the glory days of flower power and smoking some suspicious substances. My brother says this plus my long hair makes me officially a hippie.