WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg
Embassies: Minoa, Funen, The Unsettled Lands, The Himalayas, Buddhism, Java, Mecca, The Order of Buddhist and Hindu Nations, Dubai, The Maldives, Goa, Timbuktu, Devon, Buddhist Communism, Bali, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Hinduism is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Hinduism
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Hinduism is ranked 541st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg||Civil Rights Lovefest||“...”|
- : The Theocracy of Jaina departed this region for India.
- : The Democratic Republic of Lucy Cavendish of the region Queens Coming Into Our Own proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Enough to Gun Violence of United Massachusetts of the region Right to Life proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Hinduism and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies with The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Translinearia departed this region for Zen Buddhism.
- : Translinearia arrived from The Red and Black.
- : The Theocracy of Jaina arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between The Maldives and Hinduism.
Hinduism Regional Message Board
I take privacy extremely seriously: this is why I do not use Facebook or Twitter without an extraordinary reason.
Ladies and Gentlemen, what a pleasure! *bows*, I'm honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move your tired bodies! Isn't that awesome! The first guest of every region gets a drink for free!
*holds the door open for you with one hand while it so happened that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with pool billiard, darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious choice of food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And folks always fall in love with the person handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell your soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*
I don't even have a twitter account, and I abandoned my Facebook account (accidently) a year ago...