WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Country of Minoa
Embassies: Minoa, Funen, India, The East, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, and 8 others.Buddhist Brotherhood, Leninist Russia, Christianity, OmegaT Empire, Unification of Alternative Revolutions, Extreme Religion, The Czech Republic, and Sikhism.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Hinduism
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Hinduism is ranked 11,246th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Dominion of Atenas||Conservative Democracy||“Grecia en Espaņol”|
|2.||The Established Tribal Republics of United Hindu Charities||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Seeking peace and sustainability”|
|3.||The Manchester Studios of Granada Television||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Our version of ITV from the North”|
|4.||The Country of Minoa||Anarchy||“...”|
|5.||The Most Serene Followers of Brahman||New York Times Democracy||“Infinite”|
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Hinduism and Sikhism.
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Hinduism and The Czech Republic.
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Country of Minoa agreed to construct embassies with Sikhism.
- 11 days ago: The Czechspectacular Republic of Bozena and Ema of the region The Czech Republic agreed to construct embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Sikh Republic of the region Sikhism proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Country of Minoa proposed constructing embassies with The Czech Republic.
- 22 days ago: The Country of Minoa altered the region's flag.
- 39 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Multiversal Oasis and Hinduism.
- 40 days ago: The Holy Empire of West Ziyaland ceased to exist.
Hinduism Regional Message Board
This is the Featured Region of the Day!
Based on the fact that Hinduism is pro-life, Right to Life congratulates this region on being featured.
We would love to exchange embassies, but this seems doubtful due to your founder.
Abortion is something we won't disucss for fear of it getting out of control.
The region respects the right to free expression provided that it does not seriously threaten the safety and rights of others. Minoa's own stance is that abortion should be available, if it protects the health and wellbeing of the woman. However, it is obvious that we oppose forced abortion. RMBs aren't the place to talk about it, though.
NEXT DIWALI (3rd Day) - 13 November
Having a try at II today: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=217464
ooh, new TG system...
Next Holi festival: 27 March 2013. Also, keep an eye out for the new pope on the news.
Clocks went forward at 1:00 GMT this morning and the time now is GMT+1, meaning that we use British Summer Time until late-October.
Most devices, computers and even websites (seriously) do this automatically unless you told them not to, but it pays to double check. DST may not apply to all countries, please check your country's regulations for exact timings.
There are no zombies in this region. It's against the ideals of Hinduism. Besides, I still yet to hear from Simtropia about their Intranet project. The claimed deadline has passed, and we already have the technology ready.
Google's home page has turned into trains today. Choo choo!