WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg
Embassies: Minoa, Funen, The Unsettled Lands, The Himalayas, Buddhism, Java, Mecca, The Order of Buddhist and Hindu Nations, Dubai, The Maldives, Goa, Timbuktu, Devon, Buddhist Communism, Bali, and The Bar on the corner of every region.
Hinduism contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Hinduism
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Hinduism is ranked 18,676th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Theocracy of Jaina||New York Times Democracy||“Parasparopagraho Jīvānām”|
|2.||The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg||Civil Rights Lovefest||“...”|
- : Embassy established between Hinduism and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg agreed to construct embassies with The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Translinearia departed this region for Zen Buddhism.
- : The Community of Translinearia arrived from The Red and Black.
- : The Theocracy of Jaina arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between The Maldives and Hinduism.
- : Embassy established between Bali and Hinduism.
- : Embassy established between Timbuktu and Hinduism.
- : Embassy established between Buddhist Communism and Hinduism.
Hinduism Regional Message Board
I take privacy extremely seriously: this is why I do not use Facebook or Twitter without an extraordinary reason.
Ladies and Gentlemen, what a pleasure! *bows*, I'm honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move your tired bodies! Isn't that awesome! The first guest of every region gets a drink for free!
*holds the door open for you with one hand while it so happened that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with pool billiard, darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious choice of food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And folks always fall in love with the person handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell your soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*
I don't even have a twitter account, and I abandoned my Facebook account (accidently) a year ago...