WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The State of Minoa
Embassies: India, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Christianity, The Czech Republic, Sikhism, The Alliance Pocket Universe, Sufism, League of Cobalt Nations, The South East, Bir Tawil, Scientology, The Illuminati, Greece, Athens, Peninsula Iberica, The Himalayas, and 11 others.New Tamedia, Islamya, Smiley Faces, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Helena, The Mystical Council, Demolibs, Minoa, Dill Country, THE EASTERN LEAGUE, and The Interfaith Federation of Theocracies.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Hinduism
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Hinduism is ranked 8,585th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Dominion of Atenas||Conservative Democracy||“Grecia en Espaņol”|
|2.||The London Borough of Islington||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We serve Minoa's home borough since 1965”|
|3.||The Established Tribal Republics of United Hindu Charities||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Seeking peace and sustainability”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of New Dwarka||Civil Rights Lovefest||“सत्यमेव जयते नानृतं”|
|5.||The Protectorate of E-I-E-I-DOH||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Can I speak with Ms. O'Problem? First name, Bea.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Federation of monastic states and Hinduism.
- : Embassy established between The Interfaith Federation of Theocracies and Hinduism.
- : The State of Minoa agreed to construct embassies with The Interfaith Federation of Theocracies.
- : The Spiritual People of The Prayer Room of the region The Interfaith Federation of Theocracies proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Hinduism and THE EASTERN LEAGUE.
- : The State of Minoa agreed to construct embassies with THE EASTERN LEAGUE.
- : The JEWISH REFLOWERING of Mikra Kodesh of the region THE EASTERN LEAGUE proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of New Dwarka arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The State of Minoa changed the regional password.
Hinduism Regional Message Board
For those still using cash on our buses (in London), they won't take them from tomorrow. From then on it's Oyster, Touch-enabled bank card or whatever you call it, or Concessionary passes.
I don't know how the OS is making this site open Google. Something suspicious.
The request for constructing embassies with Nazi Europe is because the region is now under a anti-fascist ownership.
"Population: Hinduism contains 11 nations, the 1,000th most in the world." Classy.
Darn, my finger slipped on the embassy response buttons (probably because I am nearing a deep sleep for the night). No, honestly, we can't accept embassy requests from clearly Islamophobic regions.
NEXT DIWALI (3rd Day) - 23 October
Dear me, Drropy's Hinduism rep lapsed.
And I did too, but I am back in this region.
Hinduism is still active: I am also manager of my namesake region.
We would like to offer your region an opportunity. We are creating an Interregional Council in The Mystical Council. Your region has the option of electing or appointing a representative to serve on a Council Seat representing your region. The representative is not obligated to relocate and your region is free to opt in or opt out of participation at any time. The Interregional Council will serve as a the third branch of government in The Mystical Council. It's an ambitious idea. We are not sure where it will lead. Let us know if you're interested. You can post on our RMB or telegram me directly.
Relevant Selections from the Constitution
"Restrictions of the Interregional Council:
1. The Interregional Council may not use its power to encroach upon the autonomy of the region or its resident nations and citizens.
Powers of the Interregional Council:
1. There shall be an Interregional Council such that every region with an embassy building with The Mystical Council will hold at least one seat. These representatives shall be elected or appointed from within their respective regions. Nations representing their region on the Interregional Council will not be required to relocate. Nations serving on the Interregional Council will be sent a telegram in the event of a vote on legislation. Regions with embassy buildings also have the option of opting out of participation at any time.
2. The Interregional Council may summon itself to pass legislation of an interregional or international nature. To become law, the legislation must also be passed by either the Regional Council or the Executive."