WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: International Commonwealth Of Nations.
Hiigara is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Hiigara
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Hiigara is ranked 4,078th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Post Imperial Territories of Taiidan||Father Knows Best State||“Sajuuk Cor”|
- 27 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Mordor Ambassador of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Hiigara.
- 28 days ago: The Rogue Nation of BobMoran2 of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Hiigara.
- 191 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Mordor Ambassador of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Hiigara.
- 192 days ago: The Republic of Armud II of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Hiigara.
- 219 days ago: Weltmania departed this region for The Pacific.
- 219 days ago: Weltmania arrived from Lazarus.
- 260 days ago: The United States of Dinkelburg ceased to exist.
- 301 days ago: The Militant Schism of The Monarchy of Lambourge ceased to exist.
- 329 days ago: The Fiefdom of Clamydia ceased to exist.
- 335 days ago: The monarchy of lambourge lost WA Delegate status.
Hiigara Regional Message Board
thought peoplemight find this stuff interesting
>How do I get a custom nation type?
Nations with populations over 500 million can write their own pretitle. Others, however, must choose from the drop-down menu.
Using 22 nation XML feeds (covering all nations in NS), Ballotonian number analysts decided to have a closer look at the population growth of nations. Ancient myth is that this after starting at 5 million, it grows 5 days at 1 million, 5 days at 2 million, 5 days at 3 million, and a random 5-8 million after that. Turns out the myth is wrong!
In this analysis we're focusing on the low end of the population growth. Using the data mentioned above, we have roughly 20000 data points to calculate with, tracking the growth of new nations. Yes, that does indeed mean there are lots of new nations each day. Between 597 and 1584 for the data samples used.
Here are the results:
Day 1: start at population: 5 million
Days 2-6: 5 days growth of 1 million: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
Days 7-11: 5 days growth of 2 million: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20,
Days 12-15: 4 days growth of 3 million: 23, 26, 29, 32
Days 16-17: 2 days growth at 4 million: 36, 40
Days 18-19: 2 days growth at 5 million: 45, 50
Days 20-21: 2 days growth at 6 million: 56, 62
Days 22-23: random growth of 5, 6, or 7 million per day, with even chance.
Distribution population on day 22:
67 million: 7227/21105 = 34.2%
68 million: 6817/21105 = 32.3%
69 million: 7061/21105 = 33.5%
This is consistent with each three possibilities for population growth having an even chance (33.3%).
Distribution population on day 23:
72 million: 2356/20947 = 11.2%
73 million: 4576/20947 = 21.8%
74 million: 7039/20947 = 33.6%
75 million: 4660/20947 = 22.2%
76 million: 2316/20947 = 11.1%
This is consistent with each three possibilities having once again an even chance (33.3%). Due to the spread of the prior day being already present, we now have 5 possibilities.
Beyond that it gets difficult to discern easily, since the population spreads of each day start overlapping. Figuring out whether or not this growth rate sustains itself beyond this point requires a more thorough crunching of the numbers, where many individual nations must be tracked. I hope to get back to this question soon.
First person in the region to make it to the top 10 percent of something!
Post self-deleted by The monarchy of lambourge.
Post by Clamydia suppressed by The monarchy of lambourge.
would like to know who "The Rogue Nation of Darkness Kyte" is.
Despite waging multiple wars and despite having an agress.... "highly" aggressive attitude on the international stage, war does not seem to be a leading cause of death in my country. This suggests that either my incredibly powerful air force has proved sufficient enough to fight my countries wars by itself, or, more likely, as once a famous king once said, "Is it just me or are we fighting salads?"
"This suggests that either my incredibly powerful air force has proved sufficient enough to fight my countries wars by itself" ba I have obital lasers boy
Hmmmm.... salad it is then!
I'm fighting salads.