WA Delegate: None.
Hezbollah is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Hezbollah
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Hezbollah is ranked 4,107th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Middle East Solidarity of Lebanese Anti-Terrorism||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hateful revenge is not the answer.”|
- : Daish of the region Ibrahim caliphate proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Lebanese republic and Hezbollah.
- : Embassy established between Hezbollah and The International Communist Union.
- : The Middle East Solidarity of Lebanese Anti-Terrorism agreed to construct embassies with The International Communist Union.
- : The Eco-Socialist Union of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in Hezbollah.
- : The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in Hezbollah.
- : Embassy established between Hezbollah and Revolutionary Nation of Freedom.
- : The Social Justice of Free Syrian Union of the region Revolutionary Nation of Freedom agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Middle East Solidarity of Lebanese Anti-Terrorism proposed constructing embassies with Revolutionary Nation of Freedom.
Hezbollah Regional Message Board
Hi! What would you like to do here?
Help you when you need
Are you lebanese ?
No, I'm actually American.
Dear Friend ,
Hezbollah is a national resistance moviment , against the foreign invaders.Not a anti semit moviment.
Maybe you got a region very polemic to be ruled by a non midle east native (who live it day by day ).
Nothing against you , but I think will need to see your region with a lebanese eyes to understand the real context ( please far from ocidental media ).
Muslim does not mean terrorist.
I know Muslims are not terrorists. But it was my impression that Hezbollah is indeed anti-Semitic and that they are much like Hamas, which I know for a fact is anti-Semitic. If I'm wrong, I will change the entry.
Change it my brother , Lebanon suffered for 26 years when israel invaded the southern of Lebanon, then During this period was born various nationalist moviments of resistance and among them the Hezbollah.
We came from Revolutionary Nation of Freedom , to help With everything you need And to stRengthen our ties we you request a embassy with your country
At our orders a lot of nations change to your region to enforce it ( all powerhouses and with big armys )
Welcome Muslim feminists! Though I have to ask - is your flag meant to insult Islam? I consider myself a feminist but I won't tolerate religious bigots here.