WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of League of Corinth
Construction of embassies with Free Greece has commenced. Completion expected .
Hellenic League contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Hellenic League
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Hellenic League is ranked 10,372nd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Nomadic Horsemen of Jove Sabazius||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yahweh Sabaoth”|
|2.||The Federation of League of Corinth||Left-Leaning College State||“Μεγάλη Ἑλλάς”|
|3.||The Colony of Ambracie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ut placeat Deo et hominibus”|
|4.||The Republic of Qorinthos||Anarchy||“Non licet omnibus adire Corinthum”|
- : The Nomadic Horsemen of Jove Sabazius agreed to construct embassies with Free Greece.
- : The Democratic States of Dionysus Sabazios of the region Free Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Cappadocia and Hellenic League.
- : Embassy established between Hellenic League and Cilicia.
- : Embassy established between Hellenic League and Greeks.
- : The Federation of League of Corinth appointed The Nomadic Horsemen of Jove Sabazius as Υπουργός Εξωτερικών with authority over Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Hellenic League.
- : The Federation of League of Corinth agreed to construct embassies with Greeks.
- : The Federation of League of Corinth agreed to construct embassies with Cappadocia.
- : The Federation of League of Corinth agreed to construct embassies with Cilicia.
- : The Emirate of Moschia of the region Cappadocia proposed constructing embassies.
Hellenic League Regional Message Board
Wonderful! A new Hellenic League!
Courage, Creativity, Class. These have made our ancestors great. Value them. These will elevate the league. Unite us in brotherhood. Bring each one virtue.
Hey, you guys recreated the Hellenic League!
Welcome to the Hellenes.
If you require a Diplomacy Officer, I would like to volunteer.
Congratulations, you're our new diplomat.
Thank you, boss.