WA Delegate: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker (elected 56 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Hell
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Hell is ranked 15,075th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Boolaroo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The tyranny of absolutes must go!”|
|2.||The Depressed State of Frank de Boer||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Hava Nagila הי הי הי הבה נגילה”|
|3.||The Eternal Graveyard of VampireMountain||Father Knows Best State||“Blood, I Need Blood!!!”|
|4.||The Wall of Wheeling Park||Corrupt Dictatorship||“United we stand... Divided we fall...”|
|5.||The Fudgetopia of Mc Johnny||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Free Abortions and Gay Marriage for All!!!!”|
|6.||The Republic of The Hulk Peter Sagan||New York Times Democracy||“Tis Koers”|
|7.||The Biologist's Socialist States of Invading Revolutionaries||Democratic Socialists||“Communism, Education, Democracy, Environmentalism”|
|8.||The Evil Eye of Watchin||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Remember the titans”|
|9.||The Ghost nation of Ongor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Onwards, ever onwards!”|
|10.||The Sultanate of Zoos||Capitalizt||“Animalz rule.”|
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker added a dispatch.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry.
- 6 days ago: The People's Happy Empire of Smileys of the region Smiley Faces proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Insane One Eye Zombie Killer of The Governor- arrived from Zombieland.
- 12 days ago: The Karrordom of Karror arrived from Lazarus.
- 13 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry.
- 16 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker created a new regional poll: "What approach do you think Hell should take during the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse?".
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Mr Stalker departed this region for Hells Gate.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Mr Stalker arrived from Hells Gate.
- 19 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker changed the regional password.
Hell Regional Message Board
I only like some genres of horror, in general I don't care for most horror movies. Though I really enjoy Zombies, Vampire / Werewolf, serial killer, and my favorite being the Faustian tale.
I haven't watched American Horror Story, though some of my friends enjoy it. I'm not sure if it's really my genre.
I did just catch up on Gotham, that's deff pretty sweet. I think the Penguin is my favorite character so far.
Also Walking Dead's last episode was awesome, great ending.
and my favorite being the Faustian tale
Then I must recommend the silent German Faust: http://youtu.be/Flnxq2HMOqA
Actually, i've already seen it! It's a good film, might have to watch it again. I took a Faust film class in college and saw a lot of the classic Faust films. :)
Hey guys I just wrote up our Z Day Protocol! Please be sure to check it out at some point, I have pinned it to our WFE (just for the event).
I have outline our planned approach for Z day, I welcome any suggestion that could improve it. Also be cool if people could "up-arrow" the factbook to give it a higher rating.
I will still be sending a telegram closer to Z day as a heads up, which will be a shortened version of this factbook.
Queen and I can start on research as we will make sure we are online the moment the virus drops. If you'd rather us hit military let us know,
Waiting orders Governor Stalker
Ew, Stalker, you keep zombie heads in a secret room in fishtanks? You are the Governor after all.
Who wouldn't want fish head zombies?
What time does Z-Day start? 0:00 EST?
I'm not exactly sure, but the news count down will note what hour it starts when it comes closer to time. page=news I'll also try to include a time when I do the regional tg.
Well of course, naturally I have my trophy room! It's my thinking chamber, I sit in the gloomy glow of the fish tanks contemplating life.
Ain't That a Kick in the Head?
This keeps a running countdown from now until the Zombie Apocalpse: