WA Delegate: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker (elected 91 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Hell
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Hell is ranked 1,013th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Iriaky||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Raise above yourself!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Lynlyn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be free!”|
|3.||The Oppressed Peoples of Giru||Capitalist Paradise||“Hell's frozen over”|
|4.||The People's Democracy of Domination Republic||New York Times Democracy||“You Might Just Disappear”|
|5.||The Jingoistic States of Klasov||New York Times Democracy||“For power and energy”|
|6.||The Biologist's Socialist States of Invading Revolutionaries||Democratic Socialists||“Communism, Education, Democracy, Environmentalism”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Lustful Pagans||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Vis mecum nocte dormiat?”|
|8.||The Fires of Gandaf||Democratic Socialists||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|9.||The Devil in training of Vogan||Father Knows Best State||“Vogan Forward!”|
|10.||The Borderlands of Vanyo||Democratic Socialists||“Make my day!”|
Regional Poll • Who would win in a fight?
Voting opened 6 days ago and will close in 4 days. Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 4 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry.
- 5 days ago: The Queendom of -Genevieve- of the region Playgirls United proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker created a new regional poll: "Who would win in a fight?".
- 10 days ago: The Extremely Evil Empire of The Auditor ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of The Satanicon of the region Hells Gate cancelled the closure of its embassy in Hell.
- 14 days ago: The Dissent Quashing Fist of Aurum Riders 218th Treasury of the region Hells Gate ordered the closure of its embassy in Hell.
- 21 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry.
- 23 days ago: The People's Happy Empire of Smileys of the region Smiley Faces withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry.
Hell Regional Message Board
No worries about the activity slump, we all have them. Sucks to hear about your knee man, I fell last year in February on the ice and blooded up my knee, got a scare and still hurts time to time. I also got a bad leg, so I got a few issues there. >_<
Princeton sounds nice, i've never been. I'll have to check out there collection if I ever get the chance.
I thought saw Buer was here carved into the Rosetta Stone! ;) That's cool about South Carolina, about time.
I just think the lesser of the world cannot handle our perfect cult of personality
But maybe the external forum and rites of passage might be something we put on the back burner if we decide to really put forth effort in recruitment.
Or keep it as a means to become more than just a fledgling member. Otherwise I fear we may deter members since they must put forth actual effort into becoming a part of our aristocracy.
Just a thought if we start a plan for recruitment on a more hardcore level.
When I visited Princeton, I was unimpressed, ditto Hahvahd.
I LOVED living at Yale for four years!
Did you enjoy Yale always losing to Harvard, too? :p
Well both my brother and Andy Bernard went to Cornell. Therefore your arguments are invalid.
And so did Keith Olbermann. That offsets Andy Bernard at least. lol
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American Hellions! :)
Yea, enjoy the holidays!