WA Delegate: The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker (elected )
Embassies: Underworld, the Rejected Realms, Lazarus, Antarctic Oasis, Mordor, Philosophy 115, Audaxia, Heaven, Zombieland, The Satanic Cathedral, The Bad Place, Illuminati, New York, Glass Gallows, The Realm of Chaos, The Red Empire of the Toad, and 3 others.Hells Gate, The Atheist Empire, and Solid Kingdom.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Hell
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Hell is ranked 3,755th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Pub of Cynical Alcoholics||Capitalizt||“So it goes.”|
|2.||The Free Land of Impending Damnation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Freedom from authority; freedom from accountability”|
|3.||The People's Democracy of Domination Republic||Left-wing Utopia||“You Might Just Disappear”|
|4.||The Satanic Slavic Empire of LaVeyan Inferno||Father Knows Best State||“Through the power of the Four Princes, we shall thrive.”|
|5.||The Depressed State of Frank de Boer||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Hava Nagila הי הי הי הבה נגילה”|
|6.||The Slow Loud Breathers of Donkervader||Corporate Police State||“All your planets are belong to us!”|
|7.||The Satanic Empire of Big Jim P||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Hell knows what Heaven only suspects. Hail Satan.”|
|8.||The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Hmmm...That wasn't supposed to happen.”|
|9.||The New Coalition of Austin Setzer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All good shall rise...all evil shall fall”|
|10.||The World of Sathan||Father Knows Best State||“Hail Satan”|
- : Galactic russian empire ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of Utanvia of the region Qillaville proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of Sector-001 arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Colony of Ella2 6 of the region DCG proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nintendopower64 ceased to exist.
- : The Mad King of Hell of The Stalker appointed The World of Sathan as Belphegor with authority over Polls in Hell.
- : The World of Sathan arrived from Underworld.
- : The Ibis-Loving Lands of The Free Republic Of The Austrian Aussie of the region The Fangirl and Fanboy Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Exospherus of the region Amadica proposed constructing embassies.
Hell Regional Message Board
Well those are the guys who were more regularly apart of the SS. Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, and the Penguin were only ever briefly apart of it (so far as I know), and they're all well known as Batman villains. A lot of times in the comics a number of the Batman villains would work together, it basically would end up feeling less like a SS movie and more of a Batman movie if they only did Batman villains, rather than a range of DC villains the SS is made up of. Plus the SS usually wasn't all super villains, it would have mercenaries and antihero types, along with have nothing to loose military types.
Honestly it sounds to me like there sticking to the core elements of the SS comic book background, which I think is good since most times a super hero movie strays to far from the comic book narrative it ends up crap.
I'd recommend checking out The Arrow, and The Flash on Netflixs, both shows exist in the same universe and feature some of these villains people may be less familiar with. Deadshot is in The Arrow, Boomerang is in The Flash, think there are some others, plus in the Arrow they actually have a version of the SS in the later seasons.
The guy who plays green arrow is suppose to be in the new avengers movie
☆ News Update from Illuminati ☆
I wanted to share some news from our region to yours. It's been a tumultuous week for Illuminati.
1. The Democratic Revolution is a success, we are now a full-fledged Democracy after 11 years of Imperial rule. The first democratically elected Grand Chancellor with term times and limits will happen on July 1st.
2. The joint - regional military occupation of Christmas is over. Our troops are returning home as heroes!
3. A new Illuminati forum is open to the public. We would love to have your region represented there. Or just swing by for a visit. The link is in our WFB.
4. We want to strengthen our ties with you! We invite you to visit at any time.
Thanks for reading, and please keep us updated with your regional news as well.
Never argue with an idiot, for he will drag you down to his level and overwhelm you with his practice at and sheer volume of irrationality.
Can we create a special level of Hell for all the stupids that would drag down our level of conversation?
And speaking of roasting our enemies over spits, just when they're starting to caramelize on the outside and their screaming is loudest, I recommend basting with a combination of ghost peppers, vinegar, and salt. I don't know if it's the glaze or the extra suffering that makes these nuts taste even better than usual!
The original SS was, in part, a vehicle to dispose of old/unwanted/cliched/unpopular/stupid concept characters and perhaps give some obscure characters a shot, so to speak.
The Joker as leader of the SS? Even though he is inarguably one of the most cunning, iconic, original, and charismatic villains in the DC universe, he is WAY too uncontrollable.
There are already speculations that the Joker in SS is not the "real" Joker, but perhaps Jason Todd, the second Robin, supposedly killed by the Joker.
That's exactly why I think he should have been in charge. To me, it would have made for a fun twist that the members of the SS eventually betray their captors and escape, perhaps carrying out some dastardly sabotage in the process.
That will still likely happen.
Welcome to Hell Sector-001!